Hey Sup Forums, are many of you as lonely as i am? How do you cope with it?

Hey Sup Forums, are many of you as lonely as i am? How do you cope with it?
I've got a girlfriend but not a single other friend and i am most certain she is seeing someone else. I just want all this to stop.

Baawww thread i guess...

Bump

Stop complaining, at least you have a gf you faggot.

At least u know shes not cheating with a friend of yours

Dump her immediately
Find friends
Take drugs get fit and enjoy yourself

Im sorry to tell you but youre about to realise that every girls a slut and shouldn't be trusted as far as you can spit. Sorry Sup Forumsro , sooner the better

I had friends and a gf in high school, now they're all gone. Live with parents and do nothing but dine out and drink alone on the weekends. At least I have a job I guess

That's one mutherfucking obese

>take drugs and get fit
Good luck balancing the two, drugs will either kill your appetite and ruin your gains or be more fun and addictive than working out.
Dump her and deal with your own issues. You'll meet someone else, and having tons of friends is overrated. Once you're ok with being a "loner" you'll be happier.
-another loner who broke up recently

kek

But how do i get friends if i have none?
Where could i go to to meet new people?

How do i meet new people if not through people i already know?

I'm 40++, no real friends, some acquaintances and am married. I also don't do social media.

What's your problem, OP?

I feel lonely

Bars n shit

Nah you can definitely balance drugs and being /fit/ literally top tier college life

i like being alone, i've no problem not talking to anyone for months, i could literally spend rest of my life alone and id love it

>I feel lonely
Why? I talk to people, I talk to the neighbours when I see them, I talk to my wife. Some days when working in my office I might not talk to anyone all day. Never felt lonely.

What exactly do you want people to do for you? You just sound a bit needy - man up and take control of your reactions.

Just talk to people and try to make at least one or two friends, then you can keep trying to meet more people if you want. All you need is a couple good friends, being the center of attention and having a huge circle is overrated. Unless you're trying to get laid, but it's easier to meet girls and get laid than make "good" friends.

Same here, pretty much. Being comfortable on your own is important otherwise you'd be miserable forever. 99% of people will come and go. I'm comfortable being alone for a long time but I'm still glad that the 1% of people that I can trust and call friends are part of my life, being 100% alone would suck.

Thanks, maybe i should. I dunno but i am ashamed that i don't have any friends. Is that normal? I don't even know what i'd want them to

>drugs will either kill your appetite and ruin your gains or be more fun and addictive than working out.

you're talking about the wrong kind of drugs. stims, downers, uppers etc are all a waste of time and while fun for a few months, eventually leave you feeling pretty drained and empty.

OP, this is me reaching directly out to you. I was you. Psychedelics are a PART of the answer. get some LSD, start with micro dosing a couple times every other week. 10ug, 15, 20, 25. go from 25ug directly to 75ug. after at 75ug for a few trips bump up to 100. while tripping, really evaluate yourself. Your being, your existence, be honest with yourself. I don't mean in some corny transcendental way (though you can if you want) I just mean evaluate who you see yourself as and who you want to see yourself as. You'll see how uncomfortable it is to truly be honest with yourself for the first time in your life. Ask yourself what you want out your life. All of this can be done without tripping but the enhanced perception and warmth/comfort/one-ness/feeling at home with yourself that LSD give you really helps to make it a much more positive self reflection. Thats not to say you'll never have a negative experience when reflecting on your life but coming down from the influence of LSD you always understand it was a very important and necessary thing that happened, whatever it may be. Another PART that LSD helped me with is cutting back on alcohol. It showed me that the the immediate gratification of alcohol followed by depression was the exact opposite of what LSD was offering me. gradual gratification followed by the pleasure of finding more and more out about who I am. That substance alone found me at the perfect point in my life, early 20s, and helped me through a situation that I can see as very similar to yours.

I just don't see myself having a life a few years from now. I guess i should just end it. Not for some whiney faggy reason but because there just isn't a reason to go on.

To be completely honest with you, I never considered suicide even at my lowest point but I attribute that solely to having such a supportive and caring family. I can easily see how under many different circumstance or even just not having that support I could've gotten as far as you have. All I can say is that no alcohol, no benzos, seds, no stims, downers, nothing gave me the long term gratification I was looking for and it all left me approaching the lowest point of my life. LSD turned that around for me. Don't let yourself give up before you've at least tried using it as a mind expanding educational tool. Poetically, reading you type those words "there just isn't a reason to go on" is a beautiful thing to me. I know that despair. LSD was my answer. While it doesn't inherently change you, it gives you the ability to see perspectives that sober us doesn't allow to come out

Did you just trip for fun and suddenly change your ways or did you do anything specific during the trip to figure stuff out? I've had similar experiences on acid but I never tripped with the intention to "heal" myself or fix my problems, what'd you do? Like did you think of a list of things you want to change before your trip and then meditate? I'd like to know how to use it more effectively because it's definitely a powerful drug and it can be very useful

I just can't relate to you guys, I never feel lonely, as long as I have my hobbies and I am getting money I feel happy

I would trip with college classmates who were never really "friends" per se for fun though those trips often were emotionally pretty empty to me. Specifically, I would usually shoot for a sunny day and be in a rural setting where there was nobody to disturb me. Setting is definitely key which I was lucky enough to have a woodsy setting where I could go without any disturbance. I would just contemplate. I always would and do supplement my knowledge with works by huxley like doors of perception/heaven and hell, perennial philosophy, or works by Jung. Alexander shulgins stories in PiHKAL being one of my favorites. All just as guides to help give me ideas of things to address within myself

You should be single for a while and make yourself a better person. Work out, study, or develop a worth while hobby. Work on your self dependence. Master yourself and the people around you will notice and praise you for it/ not dare cheat on you. I have full faith my wife would never cheat on me, I have way to many positives over most people. You'll get there if you work at it.

Also, huge resource today that I'm currently in love with is the Joe Rogan Experience all on youtube. He's more insightful than you could ever imagine on the surface. His podcasts are several hours long and he has some absolutely amazing guests that have profound and groundbreaking things everyone should hear in terms of our world, self-preservation, consciousness, depression, etc. If you're actually interested some I would immediately recommend are JRE: Jordan Peterson, Dennis McKenna, Neil degrasse tyson, even the one with alex jones is particularly good at putting today's social and political climate into perspective in a fun way which is healthy for our consciousness and comfort with who we are personally

>pray for Mojo.jpg

Hobbies that require you to socialice.

I play chess, darts and a German card game in a club, participate in tournaments, even travel because of it. I also have got a couple of bars where I know the regular customers well where I like to go.

lol

Easy. I was lonely quite a long time: hobbys help. I learnt how to handywork, a little bushcrafting, lots of sports and reading topic related books. A better attitude and friends came along. Just get out of your comfort zone.

Also: dump her.

>read lyrics of "working class hero" by John Lennon
>realize you're not the first person to realize the things you're feeling
>realize you're at least 50 years behind by now
>educate yourself
>do something great
>??????????

a lot of "lonely" people who say there is no reason to go on need to put their life in perspective. You're just as educated if not more educated than some of the greatest musicians, writers, influential personas from this era. Bukowski said "Find what you love and let it kill you." It's not hard to become something great when you've got nothing left to lose.