Pic and timestamp for proof

Pic and timestamp for proof

I was raped last night at a haloween party (femanon), the guy put xanax in my drink and fucked my while I slept in my own bed. I am on the pill but he did not use a condom and came inside me.

what are the odds I have herpes or syphilis or something?

do i have to go to the doc with no symptoms?

also how many men would do this?

please note that i live in Australia so the time zones are different

Other urls found in this thread:

ichan.net/ama/res/4561.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't even fake the time stamp. Fucking low effort copypasta bullshit

>spiked with Xanax
>XANAX

Lightweight faggot. Who get's knocked out to xanax?

>Didn't even fake the time stamp. Fucking low effort copypasta bullshit

do you even know how time zones work? It's Fall in Australia, that's when Halloween is

You don't know the damage rape can cause

Doesn't mean it's fucking July...faggot "femanon" you should know the rules anyway. Tits or gtfo. We don't give a fuck about your problem until then.

>Doesn't mean it's fucking July...faggot "femanon" you should know the rules anyway. Tits or gtfo. We don't give a fuck about your problem until then.

But I just got raped, don't violate me again

Doesn't matter. You think anyone on Sup Forums cares? Tits. Or. G.T.F.O

There is no harm going to a doctor, even if it is for a conciliation. I would say its worth it

>please note that i live in Australia so the time zones are different
>do you even know how time zones work? It's Fall in Australia, that's when Halloween is

not even trying

You're going to have to post a pic with your tits out before we can help you. It's pretty unfair that you gave up your entire body to a chad, but won't even show us tits.

Fake as fuck

Exactly. What is she, fucking sexist? Like she doesn't even care about us. I feel like she raped us by not showing tits. Disgusting...

hahaahhha

Happy HaloWeen!

>haloween party

The difference in time zones is hours, not seasons. Post tits bitch

Kek

>You're going to have to post a pic with your tits out before we can help you. It's pretty unfair that you gave up your entire body to a chad, but won't even show us tits.
>You're going to have to post a pic with your tits out before we can help you. It's pretty unfair that you gave up your entire body to a chad, but won't even show us tits.
I don't know, should I?

ice cube in pooper

Yes, with fucking timestamp too. Real timestamp. That's how this works. Have you never been on Sup Forums before.
Oh wait
You're fake.

>this entire thread

that's illegal

>what are the odds I have herpes or syphilis or something?

Low. However, we would need to inspect your vagina for a definitive diagnosis.

Well we pretty much know you're probably a dude behind that screen because of your fake timestamp, but yes post a pic of that girls tits.

I'm not OP but here you guys go.

post tits

We appreciate your work, user.

Time to let the thread die now

Alright, sharpie in pooper.

ichan.net/ama/res/4561.html

tha'ts CP, she's 14 there

Thanks user!

thats fucked up. Were u physically attracted to him..? Would u have sex with him either way..? Or was it a total physical + psycological rape?

I wouldn't rape you. I think that's pretty much the worst thing you could do to someone. I'd report it to the police and fuck the guys life up. Don't just let it go or get over it. He's gonna keep doing it to other ppl.

Hot

It didn't happen. The girl in the post ain't even the one in the picture. Just some dude trying to live out a fetish

>fucked my while I slept in my own bed

Not rape.

The difference in hemispheres is though. But yeah op is a lazy copypasting faggot.

>The difference in hemispheres is though. But yeah op is a lazy copypasting faggot.

Their Halloween is our spring

>xanax
so you felt a little bit sleepy and took a quick nap and somehow didn't notice being penetrated while fully conscious? Guy must've had a baby dick.

Love Her so much

looks pretty gross to me, maybe try getting some self respect.

Ditto

Any girl who shoves ice cubes in her ass for my enjoyment i love

Listen. First off, call the cops on that asshole. Second, check with your doctor. You may have a disease even if you don't show symptoms

Same thread different day

I'm sorry you had to go through that. My eldest sister was date raped, it's a horrible thing. Not sure what the odds of syds are, but it never hurts to get checked out for it anyway. Also, I would get into therapy as soon as you can. And remember, it's not your fault.

Good luck and God bless,

Kek

Their Halloween is at the same time as yours. They just have the weather of your spring at that time.

Wait... I see the b8 now

How many sisters u got?
Have u fingered any of them?

>you will never be tomboychan's bird

why even live

>july 13
fuck off

I know it's bait but how'd she know it was Xanax?

#
> also how many men would do this?

This being you...not me.
I'd rather pop the Xanax and chill.

itt: newfaggets

I have raped at least 20 sluts, I'm fine, no damage