I have a 350 word essay do Monday on the history of China but I havent even started wtf do i do

I have a 350 word essay do Monday on the history of China but I havent even started wtf do i do
>inb4 just copy and paste wikipedia

350 words is nothing lets be real

have you started it?

Dude pick a dynasty and just do the fucking history of a couple rulers and heirs. Easy fucking do.

Also try writing a fucking D&D campaign. Hard af

>350 words

Ive got a 20 page assignment for tomorrow and i haven't started, stop whining

350 words looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool grow up

350 is nothing cuck i wrote 2500 word essay in 2 days + at least half the research was done in that time

*due Monday.

>350 words
>About one of the countries with the longest history in this world

What's the actual problem here?

Copypasta wiki you feg

Wrote a 9000 word essay in one night. Just basically rambled on about nothing

I could write 350 words on something I don't know anything about in about 20 minutes

Is this bait?

>350 words

Middschooler detected

>can't write an essay
>can post on Sup Forums all day
College is not right for you.

stop lurking Sup Forums and start working lazy motherfucker

If you think 350 is tough kill yourself now. I've had to do 1000-1500 in a night before.

>I have a 350 word essay do Monday on the history of China but I havent even started wtf do i do
Write the essay.

you can't copypasta wiki, the article's way too long. summarise it, bitch.

350 words is fucking nothing, that's hardly enough to coherently argue a point, let alone a fucking history lesson. Just write the fucker

>Sup Forums me, back in uni, taking a bullshit course meant to make engineers better people.
>Final essay must be 5-8 pages long
>can work with others on essay.
>I'm sitting with a bunch of classmates in student center
>They're going over their notes wondering how to get 5 pages out of them.
>I'm looking at same notes wondering how I'm going to cram it down to just 8 pages.

Some people just live in a different world even when sitting right next to everyone else.

Dubs don't lie.
I guess the challenge is to keep it under 350 words ching ching Choy lap boing-bing song ling.
See? It's pretty easy.

350 words is nothing you fucking dumb ass. I could write a 350 word essay in 20 minutes tops right off the top of my head.

I didn't know you were allowed to write it in Thai.

Well you're pretty fucked, posting on 4 Chan
I gotta buy groceries, lel.

Shut the fuck up 350 words, where are you pre school? Last weekend I wrote a 12,000 words dissertation and still handed that shit in 6 hours early.

Stop being a bitch

If you have trouble writing you should probably just kill yourself.

The history of China is one of the longest and richest histories of the world. Dating back to at least 1000 BC, the history of china is one of the longest and most well documented histories of the world. China flourished under their unique religious perspectives, political structure, and culture.
Currently one of the largest nations in the world, china’s long history includes some of the most unique and interesting political structures, rulers, and militaries in the world. With a formal political structure emerging around 100AD, the country was led for over 1000 years by familial dynasties. Each dynasty would rule the country as the emporer of both the military and of the people.
China’s original religion was Confucianism, and later buddhism which they adopted from India. Over the course of history, these two belief systems grew into one another organically, creating a strong system of filial piety, respect for elders, and a respect for nature.

150 words. literally just made this shit up. do the rest fag

350 words?? LOL.

Wow dude, how will you ever finish that for Monday... It's impossible.

2500 words is nothing.

350? ur a literal fucking child getoff

Play Dynasty Warriors all weekend long. Then when you have only like 30 min before the class write "The history of china was (Very X 344) long."

>I have a 350 word essay do Monday

Less time on history class, more on english class

>350 words
>essay

Pick one.

here ill write it for you user

China my Report by user
China is a land of mystery populated by Gooks and Trannys. They make all the shit that Walmart sells and so own the means of production. Which is funny since they are commies and thus not fit to live. I would like to vist China since I love tranny's and gook cock up my ass is just about my favorite thing.
Somew interesting facts about China.
They eat Dogs and Donkeys however unlike India they do know how to poo in the loo so that nice.
Another interesting fact is that the great wall didnt stop the mongols from taking over and stealing all the trannys.
Here is my report on China, please give me an A for Autisms

>350 words
Are you 12?

right, History Major here:

Step one, write a paragraph outlining the basic narrative of your history. "The history of China is a fascinating exploration of science, trade and spirituality; a story of war, conquest and imperialism.... etc etc yadi yada yadi yada"

Then in paragraph two, take us to the beinning: "The cradle of chinese civilization is considered to be the Yellow river, whose population are widely regarded as the precursors to the earliest chinese dynasties. The Xia dynasty... etc etc yadi yada yadi yada. What are we up to now? 150 -200 words? If not you are a retard. Spend 1 paragraph discussing the Three kingdoms and then a final paragraph words summising china's interaction witht he west in the 19th century, the opium wars and finally a sentence dedicated to how Mao (although technically a colossal shitstain and the worst thing to happen to the chinese since they lost 2 inches off their cocks due to divine humour) "...led the chinese people into the 20th century through his ruthless implementation of his Great Leap forward. (Killing what, 40 - 45million people in the process? Haha but yeah, How about that Hitler? You're a fucking amateur, thats what)

You are welcome.

you cant be any older than 14. get off Sup Forums

To be fair, this is false. Chinese history is about 3600 years. You have less than 10 words to dedicate to every 350 years of history.

So either OP is in fucking retard class, or b) he has to only write the briefest of synopsises in which case again, he is a retard if he can't just stick together some vague narrative or c) this is bait.

I am voting for c)

350 words isnt even 1 page.

that's nothing, I have a 200 character essay due by december 31st try being in my shoes

>350 words

nigga I could write that on Sup Forums.

What dynasty are you going to start at? Just do about 100 words on the three last dyanstys before the chinese revolution in china. Or do it ALL on the economic policies and cultural change that's ocurred in china after it became communist.

Seriously just copy what's on wikipedia (don't copy/paste because unless you're in highschool or lower, which wouldn't surprise me for a 350 word essay, you'll get in trouble when they google your essay) and paraphrase the cultural differences between the different dynasty.

I'm writing your essay now. 200 words in so far.

wtf 350 is nothing you faggot
that can be done in 20 minutes with wikipedia or another source

man the fuck up nigger

you dumb ass 350 words is nothing to cover China, even I can write that taking a shit

People have to put more effort into making copypastas than what you have to do. 350 words is nothing, are you in grade 5?

>Part 1:
Once upon a time in the magical far-off land of China, thousands of years ago, the country was a loose collection of tribes. When they encountered each other, they sometimes traded and lived in peace, but usually they simply raped and fought each other. One tribe emerged as the strongest, and it conquered all others, killing them, enslaving them, and raping them, and absorbing them, until it controlled the entire country. The first Emperor of this new country was Emperor Ching-Chong Fried Duck Noodle Special. Emperor Ching-Chong Fried Duck Noodle Special was the greatest Emperor of China, and brought great wealth and prosperity to the nation, creating a national identity, one currency, one flag, and one language. He even built a wall around the country for some reason.
Everyone in the new country loved him, and they all had a picture of him somewhere in their house. But soon, the power got to his head and he became corrupt. He raised taxes to build lavish gardens. He owned slaves to cook for him and mow his lawn. (Especially sex slaves. Men, women, children, even animals. But no blacks, because he wasn't that gross) It became law to have a picture of the Emperor on every wall in the country.

>part 2:

There were many who were unwilling to submit to Emperor Ching-Chong Fried Duck Noodle Special. Four families; the Chan Family of Bangchow, the Chan Family of ChongChen, the Chan Family of Hitachi, and the Chan family of Hengshai.
Together they were known as the 4 Chans. The 4 Chans united and marched on the Capitol. They fought a battle, but it wasn't enough, the Emperor's fortress was too strong and his rapesoldiers were too powerful. So they created a propaganda war, which included smearing human feces on posters of Emperor Ching-Chong Fried Duck Noodle Special. This practice became known as “Shitposting.” Eventually, Emperor Ching-Chong Fried Duck Noodle Special's own soldiers revolted against him, and the 4 Chans invaded and toppled the Emperor. Now China is free, and their children make shitty plastic toys for spoiled American kids.
And that is how the 4 Chans saved China with shitposting.

>357 words - you're welcome

Bump for more like this

350 words, that takes literally 10 minutes, wtf

10/10 Turn this in op.

Just watch sword of the stranger.

well you know china invaded china once

OP is a 6th grader, I can write a 350 word essay in 10 minutes.

350 word essay do monday?? are you in the slow class or are you still in middle school?