Tonight I'm trying acid for the first time, 2 tabs. What should I expect?

Tonight I'm trying acid for the first time, 2 tabs. What should I expect?

2 tabs of how much

You should expect nothing.

To die

I actually second this sooo much, expecting anything at all is bad, just do it and think about nothing, some people say you should look for some spiritual enlightement, but it only comes if you don't look for it, just let go.

Acid is supposed to enhance your experience, not be the experience.

That's the trouble with the world today; everyone thinks they need to burn their brains out to get anything out of it.

So basically just let the drugs completely take control?

If its acid, which there is always a good chance it isn't, there really is no way to really explain it. What you should expect is to trip and it is not really a sensation that anyone can explain. (If the tab tingles or burns on your tounge, spit it out)

My best explanation would be that it feels like your head and mind are on a completely, everflowing, rotating axis. Not nearly as nauseating as it sounds. Literally every single thing becomes connected in one way or another, and almost every trip is entirely different from the last. Make sure you ate in a cozy environment, because it is verrrrry easy to lose yourself. A slight change in music, or even a slightly spooky sound can really fuck you up; whats imoortant to remember is that it is just a drug, you can die, everything will be fine.

Happy tripping~

Well first if you ask me that's too much for the first time, i'd suggest doing anything between a 100 and 200 ug, to get a taste of what it is, but if you think you need 300 ug just go for it and don't worry.

Well it is enhancing, I'm getting my nut in at the same time. Just never done it before but always wanted to

To go to the hospital because what you have is not actual LSD, it's a research chemical called 25-i NBOME

I guess you could say that, but then again this guyis also right.

Are*
Cannot die*

detainment

>you can die
wut

This is exactly what I'm talking about with it burning on your tounge. If it does, spit it out. That can kill you. I accidentally took acid laced with it and haven't been the same since. Be careful~

You will think you finished the trip, then months later somwthing wierd will happen and you'll realize you're still tripping. This will go on forever, with time losing its regular structure entirely. No one can prepare you for this, and you won't believe me until it's too late.

2 tabs. If it tastes bitter or numbing, spit it out and wash your mouth with warm water. Real LSD tastes like nothing. Just paper.
2 tabs of nBOME can kill you in some extreme cases.
Als just go with the flow of the trip. Don't focus on your human problems such as errands, money. Get yourself some good playlists. Take notes if you feel like it.
Don't forget to drink moderately. Also don't buy yourself any meat, cheese or strong gluten pastry, it all tastes like shit on acid. Get yourself some grapes, strawberries, tangerines, cherry tomatoes or something like that, it tastes godly on acid.
And once again, just go with the flow, headstrong attitude will dampen your trip.

I fixed it, silly typo. Sorta a big typo lol

Bullshit, I love chicken wings on acid.

I've always been a big fan of Acid Rap so I really want to experience it while actually on acid, I think that's what I'll start with and then move on to Shpongle

just do one. if they're 150 like you say then that'll be plenty for a first time. If you feel like its not doing much after 2 hours pop another

also i recommend having a benzo on hand in case shit goes south.

Grab some ear buds, put on your favourite music and go for a walk or chill around the house.

You will appreciate the sound so much more.
Set up a play list now, it will be hard to make a decision later.

Do 150. You'll still be higher than you've ever been before. I'd recommend against 300 your first time.

Yeah 200-300 is a good first amount.
Effects at 100 are barely noticeable.

Your tabs are probably underdosed if 100 doesnt do much for you, Most are honestly, even off DNM.

Do 1 tab after 2 hours take the next if you don't feel dick. Have fun and don't think about stressful shit. Have good tunes on, it's fun. I recommend not going in public because it can stress you out, since you havent done it before. If you gotta shit do it sooner rather than later because that can be a problem. If you feel like it's too much, I take NyQuil and get the shit knocked out of me, but Xanax works wonders too. You know the acid is kicking in if shit starts feeling wavy (just google image trippy images and stare at them for a bit). Good luck.

just swallow the tab, if it's fake, it should be able to produce any effects due to it being broken down in the stomach. real acid will take effect no matter what. there is fake acid that doesn't have a taste on blotter, so play it safe and swallow it or test it

shouldn't be able*

>Take acid
>Spend the trip shitposting on 4chin
Don't do that, okay?

Expect music to sound 1,000 times better.

Listing off random thoughts.

The highest you've ever been in your life if you haven't experimented with opiates.

If it's strong enough, you will hallucinate. When you "break through" you'll know and understand.

If it's bitter, it's a spitter.

Just remember to chill out man, and have fun. It's best if you have an activity planned, otherwise you'll be in this weird in-between of wanting to do something and being too weirded to do anything. Last time I dosed I went on a walk with my buddy, then we went back to my friend's house and cleaned the shit out of it lol (there was garbage and empty beer cans and shit everywhere, we used his place as a practice space for our band) It was actually a ton of fun, AND we cleaned it thoroughly enough to start throwing house parties again, which is nice.

Best place to be is outside tho.

Take a shit before hand.

Drink water. Eat healthy. Junk food and snacks all just taste like chemicals when you're on acid.

Chill with people you're cool with. If someone's giving off bad vibes when you're tripping, it's the worst. Same with space, don't trip somewhere you're not comfortable.