It Happening Again Lads!

What is up with them? Shit transfer windows? Shit outdated tactics? How do we fix Arsenal?

Lack of Brazilian, Argentine or Uruguayan players

wenger is old and stubborn and needs to go

tactics were a mistake

>wenger is old and stubborn and needs to go

Agreed, but who does Arsenal replace him with?

Football has changed since the early 2000s, Arsenal hasn't.

Simeone's probably the only decent manager that would be available in the Summer, I'm not sure whether he'd want to join Arsenal though seeing as he's tired of Atletico constantly bottling it.

>Simeone's probably the only decent manager that would be available in the Summer

I hope he comes, but Arsenal is slowly becoming less and less attractive year by year.

no need to fix them, they are great for comedy relief

also, the problem is not wenger but the whole club. Top football is an arms race and arsenal are too cheap to be serious contenders. If they ever want to be anything they'll have to get rid of their whole squad and start again

It's clear that the board and players have shares in Arsenal Fan TV

Their top shareholder in Kroenke is a notorious cheapskate. As long as they make money, he doesn't care.

If he leaves Atleti, he'll go to either Lazio or Inter.

>make "cheeky bid" for suarez instead of actually buying him
>fade into mediocrity as he leaves for Barcelona the next year
That's just what you get desu

The problem is they still haven't replaced Vieira and Henry 10 years later.

Had Van Persie, but sold him to a rival like always.

I have got a feeling, that only in Arsenal, shareholders can take money from their finance, since the surplus is huge. It is not good for club's ambition

Arsenal: the next St Louis/Los Angeles Rams franchise.
Mid table is the new 7-9, baby.
Fire Wenger when he ties the record for most losses in FA history.

The mighty Eibar would fucking do Arsenal

We've had many years in which we had the chance to win the league.

What consistently has let us down is our mental strength.

We have improved every part of our team, except for the manager.

The team means nothing, our yearly script is written by Wenger.

He leaves the script changes.

>Arsenal could have had Kane
>Arsenal could have had Suarez
>Arsenal could have had Klopp

Thank Liverpool and Wenger for helping us all dodge those bullets

>Fire Wenger when he ties the record for most losses in FA history.
that would probably mean he also has the most wins. Or are you just referencing something, maybe about the rams.

Kroenke just fired the Rams coach after tying the loss record. The team had a losing record all but 2 of the last 15 years.

No, the coach was only have way to the wins record.

Kroenke owns sports clubs because of their value increasing, not because he cares about compering. I would give it a 70% chance that he fucks up contract negotiations with Ozil and/or Sanches to keep salaries down.

this

fuck off to your general

why would you encourage generals you twat

Shit tier b8 m8.

Ronaldo

FUCK PENALDO.

Calm down Norman.

why'd a quality coach go to a shit team, especially if they don't pay him gorillions like city.

He got payed more at Bayern.

I do admit he gets payed too much.

Wenger. The squad itself on an individual level is good enough to win the league but they lack any kind of fighting spirit (cliche but true) and any kind of elite tactical understanding, both of these because of Wenger's incompetence

Why would you want any arsenal fan out of their general?

Getting cucked on nostalgia.

Spend Ozil and Sanchez money on 3 meme players, finish 5th again next season.

How to fix Arsenal:
1) Get them relegated
2) Continue to fail until 90% of the fanbase gives up on the team
3) Wait until the American owners get tired of the club being a financial drain to them and sell their shares
4) Become good again

Of course we will drop points if the refs are actively conspiring against us every single fucking time.

Ah yes, Arsenig fans complaining about the ref who didn't make a mistake all game but are fine when they get a last minute offside, handball goal to win against Burnley

Bull fucking shit.

I unironically think Wenger will win the PL by 2020 or earlier. I'm not an Arse fan.

Koscielny played Sane onside and Silva didn't interfere with the goalkeeper or ball, both were perfectly legitimate goals.

Arsenal have nobody to blame but themselves, you scored in 7 minutes and had Man City there for the taking, but ever Arsenal player just decided to give up.

The way Arsenal seemed to give up in the 2nd half was amazing. They purposefully decided to stop running and just walk about on the pitch.

Why do people rate Wenger again?

>3 goals against Ludogorets, Hull and Nott Forest
>0 assists
>£35m

What did they mean by this?

First of all WENGER OUT

then,

4-2-3-1 OUT
4-2-3-1 with two defensive midfielders OUT
XHAKA AND ELNENY OUT
RAMSEY+USELESS BENCHWARMERS OUT
STAN OUT
OZIL OUT, MUSLIMS OUT
BETAS OUT

Young british talent like Holding and anything resembling chemistry IN

Good old 4-3-3 with emphasis on attack and clever cm's IN

Eddie Howe IN

I hope Arsenal never change. Everything just feels right when they start off well, fans get their hopes up and then come crashing back only to make the top 4 in the end