Best QB in football history?

Best QB in football history?

He is holding back in respect to the franchise's history. He could easily put more than 50 points today. He is amazing.

well clearly, its already established

He's chasing Jordan and Ruth at this point

unarguably

Dak Prescott

If Oakland offered Derek Carr for Tom Brady, would Bill do it?

>Derek Carr

literally who

Beaten twice by Giants and Coughlin.

The 25 year old MVP candidate dragging the Oakland Raiders to the top of the AFC.

so? youre grasping at straws here faglord

repeat after me

l i t e r a l l y

w h o

>believing your ignorance of a subject reflects poorly on that subject instead of yourself

jump in a pool of bleach

L I T E R A L L Y

I

T

E

R

A

L

L

Y

W H O

H

O

No. You don't trade the GOAT for anything.

There have been a lot of good QBs who have had 4 or 5 good years. Brady is on year 16 of excellence.

Brock osweiler hands down.

Thank you based OP, I've been looking for this edit for a while now. Today, OP was NOT a faggot.

>best QB in football history
>losing playoff record against Peyton "Chicken Parm You're So GOAT" Manning

Remind me of peytons playoff record again. He must have the most playoff wins record, im sure, right?

Yes. The question is

>Is he the best football player ever?
>How does he rank vs greats in other sports?

Right now he is just a tad behind guys like Rice, Brown and LT (defensive one obviously). If he wins a 5th ring he probably surpasses those guys in greatness and goes down as the best football player ever.

Also a 5th ring would make him arguably the best player ever in the big 4 American sports.

That includes Jordan, Gretzky, Orr, Ruth and Mays.

3-2 against Brady in the postseason

drumpfkins BTFO

That wasnt my question, man. I just want to know his playoff record.
He dominated the regular season his entire career, so he must have dominated the playoffs as well, right?

>best qb in history
>aaron fudgepacker rodgers could throw 72 interceptions in a row and still have a higher rating

This

Brady ties Jordan with 5 rings. Much harder to win in the NFL

>>Brady is so good that's now competing with people who don't even play the same sport as he does

Truly in the highest sports echelon.

Montana is better

>rating
Wow, you really know a lot about football, huh?