Turning 20 in a week

>turning 20 in a week
>dropped out of highschool at 14
>never leave my house for 6 years ( only in rare rare ocasions )

part of me really wants to have a normal life but being alone for 6 years really fucked me up, i dont know what to do from here, i want a job but i only have 9th grade and never worked before, i also have really bad social anxiety.
i learned to deal with depresion in the last few years but the anxiety really cripples me, if i keep living as a NEET i will end up killing myself.

anyone with similar stories? how did you get out of the /NEET/ life?

Other urls found in this thread:

ifunny.co/fun/Kog171Ln4
youtu.be/1EY7lYRneHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

bumpp

Great job ruining your life faggot. First things first you need a GED. While getting your GED, get yourself a $15/hour job. By now you should be 21 with a GED and at least 25k in your bank account (that is, if your mom pays for all of your bills and shit. If not, google the cost of living for your state and deduct that). Go to a community college and study for a biology and Chemistry. If you work, get financial aid, and get some loans, you will be 26 with a Bachelor's degree and you'll only be like 15-30k in debt. Then, get yourslef a nice job with your degree that pays $75k a year. I would suggest taking the dentistry route.

not GED in my country.
im not interested in money, i just want the minimum to survive on my own

> I would suggest taking the dentristry route.
Jew detected.

What country, Ivan?

Not a jew.

Brushing people's teeth for $140k a year is basically being spoonfeed wealth.

What other career can give you so much money from a 9-5 job and little to no effort?

Go talk to a local union.

>little to no effort
except years studying

don't you want to be spoonfed wealth?

4 years?

Dude there's no career that gives you $100k+ a year won't require you to study.

Dentistry is one of the most stable careers (14% annual growth) and the pay is almost guaranteed. $140k is the median salary for dentists. The average.

That and commercial pilots are the fast lane to a good, worry-free life

Show me a dentist that's driving a car older than 2009

>Dude there's no career that gives you $100k+ a year won't require you to study.

I meant to say that there's no (good) career making you that much money that won't require you to study beyond college

>That and commercial pilots are the fast lane to a good, worry-free life
r you retarded. There is a surplus of pilots. Many are just jobless with a huge debt,

was fucking kidding user don't kys. same story here.

Try to look out for street cures for anxiety like weed and shrooms, grow weed outdoors so you get out of house atleast a little bit... :D

doest weed make anxiety worse?

FYI OP this dude is talking out his ass. Most Americans do not have $25k in their bank accounts.

I know this is weird but you guys are the ones who would know where to find the video of this so I can save it. The original is "Life is short and then we die" by Steve Cutts but I like the song on this version better.

ifunny.co/fun/Kog171Ln4

Anyone know where I can save this one or do I just have to try and edit my own

Defense contracting.

Yes

Um your parents shouldn't have let you drop out and be a NEET for that long. What the fuck are they doing? Typical careless amerifag parents

It does, but only if you're retarded and smoke every day really. I recommend selling weed actually if you can find a good dealer. Ask them what their price is and NEVER go above $10 a gram. Even that can be a bad deal if you find the right dudes. It's free money and it'll give you something to do. Just don't be retarded around cops.

>30
>been living as a shut-in in moms basement since 2010
>work a few months every year and collect unemployment the rest
>she thinks I work a steady job
>only had sex once since 2012, and it was with a fat bitch who had a toddler watching TV in the next room
>only person I socialize with (even online) is my dealer, who I go visit every week
>go through cycles of pretty heavy depression and escapist bliss
>used to enjoy NEET life years ago, but now I feel like I'm so socially and emotionally retarded that it would be almost impossible to get life back on track
>if I didn't have weed and internet I would seriously put my neck on the railroad tracks

some people can't relate to money til it enslaves them. I can imagine hustling drugs only makes anxiety worse

If you posted this like 2 months ago, I would of thought you were my brother. I told him to kill himself. You should take the advice he failed to take. You'll be better off dead you waffle cunt.

Take a prescription from Dr. Chopper and harden the fuck up.

youtu.be/1EY7lYRneHc

>While getting your GED, get yourself a $15/hour job.

Yeah good luck with that

I know your feel. The day I turned 18and no longer legally had to go to high school, I just stopped going. You could call it depression, say it happened because I was too dumb to keep up, or blame it on my shitty home life, but regardless of the excuse I would have done the same thing every time.

I quickly got involved with a sketchy crowd after dropping out. I thought I was being cool but really I was just giving in to vice. I quickly got into harder and harder drugs and eventually after binging on psychedelics and amphetimines, I snapped. I thought I had solved the universe, it felt like if I wasn't constantly doing the first thing that came to my mind I would explode from pent up energy. I thought everyone in the world had committed suicide at the same time and we were all in heaven. It was really fucking twisted. My trip ended up with me in the hospital almost dying while I was screaming at my friends and family.

After that I was never the same. I slowly lost all my friends and became agoraphobic out of the fear of me snapping. Once you know you are not in control of yourself it freaks you out. Now I feel almost nothing and I'm pretty sure I have brain damage.

Working out is nice so I would suggest that. I wont try to cheer you up because this world honestly isn't good in itself. You have to be good to make your life worth living. Life doesn't justify itself. So either you become strong or you become weak and you fall right into your miserable place.

I know I'm the edge master but this is what I know. Get your ged man. There is a course on udemy that supposedly gets your math up to par in two weeks. The other stuff you can learn on sites like khan academy.

I'd also say it's good you don't give a shit about making bank. You probably couldn't do all that shit at this point anyway. Just work your way up doing what you can.

yis