Why are Conservatives in USA usually smarter then Liberals?

Why are Conservatives in USA usually smarter then Liberals?
Do Liberals consider Bill Nye the clown to be ''Scientist" and fake news like Bill Maher and John Oliver as real news?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/north-carolina-bans-latest-science-rising-sea-level/story?id=16913782
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no worries, both groups are as indoctrinated and blindsided as they come.

*than

Both are just statists.

>Why are Conservatives in USA usually smarter then Liberals
>why is group A in country X smarter than group B

is it though? we're all retards here, and pretending otherwise doesn't make it true

Why is it that ALL credible modern intellectuals are liberals (Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins, Noam Chomsky etc.)

This is what Bill Nye actually believe

This is not ''intellectuals'' just propagandists going on TV to spread their bullshit.
Chomsky is intellectual but different kind of Leftist,not Liberal

I feel like he was sabotaged by a broadcasting company, to do that shit on how gender is a spectrum. I doubt people would choose this idea without outside pressure.

Maybe

Sup Forums

Conservatives are stupid because they use biased samples. Clear-headed people realize how many fucking idiots there are on both sides.

I don't, because Bill Nye is an actor who has suddenly decided that he is actually qualified to speak on scientific matters with authority.

>modern intellectuals
>Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins
u w0t

Back to Sup Forums God Warrior. We're all dark-sided on Sup Forums.

Statists is what libertarians call Democrats and Republicans right before they vote Republican.

This is what Bill Nye actually believes.

What the fuck is that?

Idiots on both sides, yes. But at least the side I'm on isn't pushing for centralized control of everything and a stronger government and open borders in a fucking welfare state
[REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE]
Still disappointed in fellow conservatives who preach cutting programs and cutting taxes and never do so. They're only slightly less corporitist than dems and still are pushing crony capitalism instead of free market.

Mental disorder

Serious question now. Putting aside garbage like interfluid bi-genderless attack toasters, do you think the only two psychological genders (not sexes) are the current western views of masculinity and femininity, and everyone slots neatly into these?

I am liberal, and I don't find Nye very sharp. Dawkins and Tyson are popularizers or spokesmen for science and atheism. They do a decent job of it. Conservatives just get butthurt because they're wrong about everything, and they don't like it when people don't humor their bullshit. But I don't know what qualifies these guys as intellectuals. They're whole job is to make dumb things down to the point an American audience can understand them.

I believe there are two genders, and a state of transitioning. Everything else is related to various mental disorders.

buck angel and?

>[REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE]
Posting this invalidated any comments you made

>MFW people get baited by the media to care bout uninmportant stuff

Will you guys please stop caring about what other people think/do as long as it doesn't affect you?

>inb4 SJWs are ruining my life

Please grow a pair and fight for something that's worth it

its pokemon you stupid asshole

This is what you actually believe.

Cool, I can accept that when I see your doctorate. It has to be from a related field and not from a Bible college.

Not all Conservatives believe in Christianity.

I'm convinced as far as intelligence goes, the dumbest are conservatives, the slightly intelligent - moderately intelligent are liberals, and the smartest people are also conservatives.

That's a very good question.

I wouldn't call it a state of transitioning as someone could just be out of the spectrum (as "masculinity" and "femininity" can't encompass the whole human experience).

I believe transtrenders now a day just don't feel totally masculine/feminine and they think that makes them special

fpbp

Why do you care?

Dawkins is definitely brilliant, though. Even if you don't agree with him.

I am a bachelor in Computer Sciences from Vanderbilt, not a biologist. However, I attended an AP Bio class in High school, and gender is determined by chromosomes, not feelings.

Actual conservative here. Not a Trumpian, big government, anti free trade "conservative".

I know this is leftist bait, but I'll bite anyway. There is nothing wrong with liberals. A liberal is someone whom I can intelligently disagree and debate policy with. Leftists are the dumb ones. A leftist is someone who treats their political views like a religion. A person who perpetuates fallacy and shouts down those who speak facts. A person who is not interested in debate and is willing to no platform their political opponents. Modern leftists often label true liberals as too conservative and cast them out.

Please bait with the proper terminology.

>Gender is determined by chromosomes
You didn't learn much about gender, then. Even if you disagree with the liberal gender ideology, the term "gender" is different than "sex".

go to any graduate school and try to find a conservative

(business school doesn't count)

I wouldn't know how to describe it, but I suppose a spectrum is sort-of that.

Liberals are generally more lazy. Conservatives like starting their own small businesses which takes a higher level of intelligence.

Protip: it's hard to start a business in California and it's the most liberal state. Coincidence?

from what I've seen so far, there isn't enough middle ground in ol 'murrica. if you say you're conservative, you're in the same camp with the redneck dipshits, if you describe yourself as a liberal, you're the same as the SJWs in everyone elses eyes

What is this state of transitioning exactly? Are you saying you can either be one or the other, or be in a state of swapping from one to the other?

So you reckon there is a spectrum ranging from absolute masculine to absolute feminine (by current western standards, like these change pretty wildly from place to place, era to era).

It's the middle ground, where transgender people are. Where you aren't fully one or the other.

AP bio class in high school. Well, that settles if, faggot. You remind me of this asshole I saw at a grocery store, bitching to his companion, "What do they mean organic lettuce? All lettuce is organic." Yes, in narrow scientific terminology, all life forms are organic. In legal terms, however, the word was simply adopted as a label for a certain set of growing standards. He thought he was so smart. But he probably just took AP bio.

>This is not ''intellectuals'' just propagandists going on TV to spread their bullshit.
your personal inability to understand scientific principles does not make them untrue.
If anything, you're disproving the idea that conservatives are smarter.

its basically half of their knowledge

Sex. Sex is determined by chromosomes. The concept of "gender" today is more analogeous to self-image or identity of the self- and unless you're a hard functionalist, chromosomes don't determine abstract concepts.

Doesn't mean identifying as an attack helicopter is right. But, if you're going to identify as an attack helicopter, something must be wrong somewhere.

Technically, "Gender" did mean/was interchangeable with "Sex" a long, long while ago. But it was exactly that the word "Gender" dealt more with "man-ness" and "woman-ness", invoking the nature or existence of what made a man or woman, while "Sex" deliberately dealt with "Penis-man-ness" and "Vagina-woman-ness". It doesn't help that the languages that coined these terms could convey their meanings in ways modern English does not.

But as it stands today, you're right.

I think you can conceive a spectrum from masculinity to femininity and I think that spectrum is the one where most people fall on. But I also believe there is a very small group of people that don't fall into it.

When you bring the point of the spectrum changing over the ages/ from place to place. Yeah, I agree with that. I never said that spectrum was purely biological nor was I defending the current understanding of gender is "the right one"

>Trying this hard to start a shitstorm

How about some examples?

yeah, bt the idiots keep splitting hairs, they split the middlegrounds into 70+ extra genders.

>the idiots
Problem solved.

Reminder that conservatives dont even like science, wont fund science and sometimes even make collecting data illegal

abcnews.go.com/US/north-carolina-bans-latest-science-rising-sea-level/story?id=16913782

I think we've had a great conversation in this thread, I think it hasn't been a very succesful shitstorm

Oldfag here. I don't know why I agree with all the LGBTQ people, but simultaneously wish they'd STFU. I mean, most of it is obvious shit, but the whole thing seems so self-involved. Oh, I'M THIS OR THAT AND YOU SHOULD KNOW EVERY LITTLE THING ABOUT MY IDENTITY OR YOU'RE AN IGNORANT CIS ASSHOLE. Fuck you faggots. Sorry, but fuck you.

I'm the opposite of a conservative but I think this is somewhat unfair. That's a republican, not a representative of conservatism. I would be so mad if people equated liberals to democrats

Just put it into percentages, like 100% male 0% female.
Done.

>go to liberal owned, funded, and staffed college
>sift through sea of liberal propaganda and genderfluid student body
>try to find conservative who hasn't been harrassed by faculty and peers into assimilating or leaving

>I would be so mad if people equated liberals to democrats
That's what people do nowadays. Conservative is to Republican as Liberal is to Democrat, bar none, there's absolutely no leeway, you don't exist and doesn't real otherwise.

Liberals are actually delusional. I feel sorry for their ignorance and rejection of facts.

so like 25% female 75% male has 1 man tit, an ovary, a tiny dick with a big clit looking head and 2 small balls

But that doesn't sound cool! I wanna be an a genderfluid depressionkin snowflake!

A real shame, that only means the establishment has won that part of political discourse. They do not represent us, we should make that clear.

Which battalion are you stationed in? Or are you straight IA? Programmed for responses? 010011010111010101

Conservatives make sweeping generalizations that can't be backed up.

There are 2 genders. Anything else is MENTAL disorder.

conservatives believe that education is some sort of Liberal plot to promote Atheism

that's why you never see conservatives in graduate school

Bill Nye did nothing wrong.

Kinda, I guess.
cool trips

Liberal here> You see plenty of Conservatives in graduate school, just not in the liberal arts departments.

false, the only mental disorder is bigotry, genetics are far more complex than just the genes, if you were knowledgable about biology you'd see its never, ever so cut-and-dry

You're not more enlightened for taking that position. It's a pretty weak perspective to settle on

>bigotry
Name calling because can't disprove me.

>Why are Conservatives in USA usually smarter then Liberals?
lolwut?
I think you're mistaking "thinks like me" with "smart".

>Do Liberals consider Bill Nye the clown to be ''Scientist"
Unlike "doctor", "layer" or even "engineer", ANYBODY can be a scientist, there's no degree or certification prerequisite.
Besides, does Nye ever claim to be a scientist?

Not him, but explain why it's weak.

Bigotry is natural. It's kind of the baseline of most species.

To what ideology do you think those republicans subscribe?

*"lawyer"

Yeah only real intellectual people get their facts from Alex Jones.

>the only mental disorder
Crippling depression would like a word with you.

>ANYBODY can be a scientist

Scientists have PhD you idiot

Its human nature to rise above nature and change nature. If you feel trapped by your nature, you arent a man, you're more akin to bacteria

Chomsky is libertarian

He's actually applied a lot of science, and he's got a badass engineer's pedigree.

They are a mixture of conservatism and libertarianism with a very strong bias towards the corporations they are taking money from.

Just like not all Liberals are sjw's

he is right about mainstream tv and radio being weaponized though

A libertarian leftist, yeah

no, scientists do science. even without a degree you can collect data and interpret it to refine hypotheses

>Why are Conservatives in USA usually smarter then Liberals?
>in USA
Let's say this is true. It still doesn't matter much when compared to the rest of the world population.

If USA liberals have IQ of 70 on average and USA conservatives have IQ of like 72 on average it doesn't really matter since they are all retarded.

Not making a political statement, but IQs are generally higher in liberals than conservatives in the US.. just sayin. (Psych PhD here)

man loves chilli

You're a fucking idiot. Scientists are just people who do science. The doctorate is optional.

Compare any place in Texas to Detroit in average intelligence and you will see it's not true.

That looks like the writing on the stone tablet form Pokemon when you get the shellfish pokemon