Insurance is a scam. we have to, all of us, STOP paying for it

insurance is a scam. we have to, all of us, STOP paying for it.

The insurance industry has it down to a science. Actuaries figure out exactly what things will cost to replace or services that will be necessary then they charge us for those things IN FULL.

we also pay for the 2.4 million people employed in the insurance industry, the massive CEO salaries and bonuses, the profits they need to keep their shares rising and the infrastructure to house 2.4 million workers.

we have the tech now to just collectively pay for the things that need to be replaced or the services used by our people. we already do.

we have to convince people to

STOP PAYING FOR INSURANCE

consider this your daily reminder. we need more people to take up this crusade too. if you understand that insurance is a scam - and how could you not get it? - then keep this shit going. we need to mock the insurance industry and anyone who pays for insurance.

really, any market system in which the consumer of the product isnt directly paying for the product its not a good system. only way to lower costs is the consumer directly paying the producer.

yes! the money we save could actually be used to pay doctors and nurses more money than they currently get.

Eh. The only required insurances are car and health. Car is liability only so you don't have to spend one dime insuring YOUR OWN ass, and health is basically that too because if it doesn't pay and the person can't, the taxpayer eventually takes the burden. Health is a good thing, it just gets a bad rep because the industry is crooked as all hell.

>implying they aren't grossly overpayed already

only poor people benefit from insurance. I would rather have my own insurance bank account that I put money in every month.

there's no need for insurance at all. we already pay for all services and replacement for all our citizens. the insurance companies demand it.

if they are off one year and have to pay out more - guess what? your payments go up shortly after.

if the poor are not paying directly, they pay in the form of passed-on costs from companies and employers

>implying they aren't grossly overpayed already

that depends. there are 800,000 doctors and 3 or so million active nurses. but there is a nurse shortage. so i'd say something is wrong there.

certainly it should be more of a localized salary, like it was before the insurance industry. and would be again without it.

In my state, car insurance is mandatory.
I could go to jail just for not having it.

yes the first thing we need to do is spread the word that it's a scam. the industry has made it so you can't just not have it at this point. we all need to wake up and shake it off together.

the important thing right now is to spread the word about how much of a scam it is. we are fighting a massive, decades long, PR blitz

Even now that I have company insurance, I like to dress down in raggy clothing, strip myself of any ID, and go to the ER for minor shit. They think I'm some local indigent, treat me, give me some free pills and send me on my way.

And that's when walk a few blocks, get into my Avanti and drive off.
Costs me nothing.

that is something we all should be doing. let the people who continue to want to pay for health insurance continuously have their costs increased.

You can thank half of the retards on /b who don't want universal healthcare cause "Don't want muh freedoms gone"

even just paying doctors directly for their services collectively (since we already do pay) would be much more preferable, and much cheaper, than an insurance industry doing it.

good luck getting a mortgage user

it needs to happen all at once, that's the point. we need to collectively wake up from this delusion that the scam is helpful and walk way from it together. it can't happen person by person.

spread the word for now. wake people up to the scam.

the constant push to make you think you need to buy a house is another scam altogether

some markets middlemen actually provide a service. restaurants for example. yes, i can by all the raw ingredients much cheaper but they assemble it in a way that i would have a hard time matching the result.

not so with the insurance scam

good luck paying rent your whole life user

though I bet mom's basement is pretty cheap

so what? you're always paying for something.

if you like having a house, then work towards it. if you don't, fuck it, who cares. i much prefer paying a little extra in rent and moving on when i want to.

i'm moving into a phase of my life where i may move every 6 months.

I've lived in Detroit all my life. I've lived in an abandoned house since 09 - even hooked up utilities. No rent, no payment. I think I'm doing the city a service since that's one less house they gotta tear down.

I don't know who the owner is, but they haven't been around in 8 years.

Cooking isn't difficult in the slightest. If you can't make a 5 star meal, you're pretty much retarded.

i like this idea. any helpful links/ blogs etc on where to start.

i can make certain dishes really well, italian food, american staples, peasant food and much better than i can get in restaurants. other stuff, like sushi, i just can't. i prefer to eat out with that stuff.

lol another scam

The world is top to bottom scams, and we need a global civil war to at least make things more interesting, if not to exterminate exploitative elites

Just find an abandoned house that hasn't been stripped and move in.
It's really that simple.
Just call the utility company and get their shit hooked up. They might have some back bill to pay first. No problem - it's probably going to be a lot less than 1 months rent anyway.

the first thing we need to do is make people aware of the scams. then we can make action happen, once people are for the most part aware.

People don't like to be red pilled user.
Don't just talk about it.... DO it.
Start a movement.

any areas of detroit easier than others? areas to avoid?

yes but this isn't red pill nonsense. this is no conspiracy. this is truth. we already pay for all the things that insurance companies pay out for. and much more on top of it.

OMG, you people are dense. I wonder if there is any way to categorize you people.
Probably not.

You forgot credit card companies
>freedom comes from tearing up the card and going cash only
>life changing for me

Whats more, these "healthcare providers" have a monetary disincentive to provide care -- they should be called "healthcare deniers" instead

Adam ruins everything didn't make people do shit about car dealerships. There's no way some thread here will bring down the insurance industry. There has to be a legitimate civil/revolutionary war soon because the shit is unsustainable and has been accumulating for a very long time. I'm partial to the idea of making goatfucker-like videos of executing for their treason figures that have been voted in. It's fruitless though because there's some system that gets to literally every politician. So that's really where the executing needs to take place, in that system.

good luck generation wealth user

I'm sure you'll appreciate paying rising rents when you're 60

Sorry for that being confusing don't want to use keywords to get v&

I don't except when required by law

yeah, insurance sucks and people should just pay extra taxes for universal healthcare.

nice try kike

buy land (that the bank really owns) (and the government taxes) (and they'll take it from you if a powerful corporation wants it)

The only wealth being generated is the stock prices on the stock market

yeah, we need more providers who provide for free and for the fun of it

We need the proletariat to rise and seize the means of production, to put it's labour to the benefit of society at large, rather than the coffers of the bourgeois.

good luck timing the market user

you seem to be the type of deep thinker who will go far in the market

>but there is a nurse shortage
That's more because of the rigor of nursing schools rather than a lack of money. A fucking LPN (certificate less than a 2-year) can make 40K, it's just hard to complete the programs.

Lol mortgages

aka single payer, which even overstuffed poor asian countries manage to accomplish but is impossible in the so-called 'greatest country in the world'

go ahead and start your own collective-labor-owned company user.

Ain't no law stopping you.

scamming kikes fuck off and take your fiat currency and financial derivatives with you

Checked but no. That will make the issues worse. We need to actually have corporations in a vice.

at least until the next hitler bombs the worker-cooperatives again

Convince your state to go single payer then. That's a perfectly reasonable state function.

Just keep the federal government out of it. Or change the constitution.

please explain

you make a powerful argument

I'm convinced.

Dont feed the shills

or we can just collectively pay doctors for their services like we do now, but without the middlemen

Its not an argument its class war motherfucker

Im working on it, but its difficult to raise capital, and you need to manage resource flow to and from the collective so we remain solvent in a capatalist oligarchy.

it's difficult to get capital because the focus in corpporate america is on growth and profit and that model doesn't seem to work when you're spread out thin like that.

just need some crazy investors who want to challenge the system.

in my consulting company, if i go full tilt, i make 15k a month. and i have bought and sold properties in the past, just don't hold on to them to live.

what were you saying again?

thanks for the reminder. ha ha.

stay focused. this is abuot raising awareness that the insurance industry is a massive scam.

we already collectively pay for all the payouts insurance companies make. if we didn't, they wouldn't have record profits and employ 2.4 million people who do NOTHING in terms of services you're paying insurance for.

The actual topic is risk and its mitigation. Insurers and re-insurers are necessary for mitigation.
Nothing is as simple as these posters want it to be. Their replies are typically propaganda with zero thought involved.
Having read some of this thread, nothing on earth could make me try to explain.
sorry.

we can employ actuaries to figure out what we need to collectively pay for health services and replacements. they already do this in insurance companies.

at least explain why 2.4 million salaries exist. and record profits. and still we pay for everything that needs to be paid.

otherwise you just come across as an insurance apologist, like maybe you work for the industry or something.

All without insurance.

Good job.

no, i do have insurance fag. you need insurance as long as we collectively still pay for it. one person stopping isn't going to work . the insurance industry is too entwined in our society. their PR campaign has been successful.

we need people to realize it's a scam even as they continue to pay.

Nice story.

Except health insurance company profit margins are very mediocre.

They'd be better off following your stock investment strategy.

Oh, so you want everyone else to stop paying insurance first.

Good job.

Sorry, you and what you believe are simply not that important to me.
If you truly desired understanding, you would have it. None were born with the information, some seek it.
Carry on with your preferred narrative.

i want everyone to first realize and understand it's a scam. then we can all stop at once

yeah you have nothing, just like we all knew already. fuck off shill

2.4 million employees, even at federal minimun wage (which is a very conservative estimate) equals 700 million dollars a week more we're paying than just for the health services and replacement of the stuff we're insuring. that's insane.

You go first.

A perfect example of why trying to explain anything here is an insult to MY intelligence.

like i said, idiot, it doesn't work that way. the insurance industry is well dug in now.

a perfect example of what shitheads like you say when they are without a response

So we'll have 2.4 million more people out of work.

Sounds like bad news.

yeah fuck em/ they were in the wrong job, sucking money off people for no good reason.

my advice is find a different job now, before we collectively figure out the scam you're perpetuating on us.

YES! YES!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FUCKING GOD OP HAVE MY BABIES!!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE NEED TO START A REVOLUTION ON AN INTERNET SHITPOSTING BOARD BASED ON WHAT ONE PERSON SAYS ALONE WITH NO CITATIONS OR EVIDENCE FOR ANY OF HIS CLAIMS AT ALL LIKE IT'S /POL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OP I WANT YOUR FUCKING SPERM IN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE SUCH A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The government will be so much more efficient at allocating health care resources with no pesky profit motive to get in the way.

You have lots of good advice user.

Please tell us more abut your enlightened economic policies.

this is just common sense. if we didn't already collectively pay for all of the services and replacements, insurance companies wouldn't stay in business with profits and ceo bonuses and shit.

let's pay for it all without the insurance companies. that's all.

You're absolutely right user, insurance is a scam, as well as home ownership, car ownership, paying rent, credit cards, fast cash loans, cell phone contracts, and much more. All these problems have a common root, corruption politicians. Make that your cause and strike this hydra at the heart.

first we need people to wake up. the scam is obvious with insurance. if we dind't pay more than we needed to insurance companies couldn't make their profits and run a 2.4 million person industry.