A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Post tits

hiya beef curtains you ugly whore

we're dusting off this oldpasta? jesus

grow ur hair or use more makeup (decent)

dont change yourself in favor for others.. what are you a fucking pussy - wait wot?

srsly though, if pic is related, youre cute. dont let it get to you too much

Try some eyeliner and lip gloss.

Try a more girlish hairstyle maybe? Idk. The lenght of it is definitely not the problem imo, you don't look boyish.

You look like a boy that looks like a girl. In other words, that hair makes you look androginous

Use your cunt to on their dicks to prove your a girl.

>What should I do?
Step 1: Kill yourself

That's the only step

TITS OR GTFO

things get better after middleschool OP

also tits or gtfo

You have gorgeous eyes and a very pretty face, but yes your haircut is a bit androgynous, although i honestly think it looks very good on you
maybe add a few cutesy accessories like bows, or very feminine tops to avoid people being confused

Normally I would say tits or gtfo buuuut I have a soft spot for pixie cuts. Rock that doo you look gorgeous with it. oh god I think I just threw up twice. once for calling an underage girl gorgeous and a second time for being a fucking white knight. gross

>if this is real

Dont worry about the other kids at your school, you wont see any of them when you've graduated. Focus on your grades and learning right now, and also don't get gender-confused just because you like the tomboy look. There are lots of very good-looking guys that will go crazy over a sexy little tomboy. Wait until college for that though. Study hard ignore haters and all that noise.

Dont try too hard or use edgy makeup or anything. Just be natural, happy and free. Take no revenge just live your life.

Also generally, don't get caught up with drugs and shit. Not talking about weed. Weed is fine.

>if this is fake (it is)

Fuck you goddamn piece of shit

>0
>Jessie Slaughter

I hope by "kids" you mean teenagers, and you're 18 years old.
Otherwise, GTFO Sup Forums!

show cock!

bait seen this thread 100times before