youtube.com/watch?v=1s5gYcVHl9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this picture is perfection

Literally nothing

I don't remember this scene in ice age

That water is too low quality, fucking peasants

Its a female hand.

>this is running on empty........FOOD Review

He's wearing a tacky suit, he's eating a plain sandwich, his drink doesn't have ice.

No mattress, how will he sleep?

His soul-less eyes

It's full of assholes.

That's a female.

Who the fuck eats in the car? Fucking fatass muricans

He got a water without ice from Starbucks, he's eating a gas station sandwich and his suit doesn't fit.

My dick isn't in his left hand

The straw belongs in the sandwich.

holding the drink like that poses the risk of popping the lid off and spilling it everywhere.

literally nothing
10/10

He doesn't have any legs.

Review brah cares not.

Sitting on the wrong side of the car.

wrong! he cares a lot

He went to starbucks just to get water.

What was the video?

>water clearly says "item 2 of 2"

Well fuck now I want to see the video

Not wearing seatbelt

ah what was it?

It was a super8 video of him just cranking off super fast

I'm talking no holds barred
The heat generated from the friction was near-carnot efficiency

something involving his dad

Was that actually it??

whats this faggots name?

Thats a woman...

i first read that as near-carrot efficiency and wondered what i had been missing out on

I can feel the uncomfortableness radiating off of this image and blasting me in the face

just like when you check if your chicken tendies are crisped to your liking yet

Op is sad and gay

no you idiot lol

the bodies are missing

There's a faggot in it.

He needs to cut his nails

reviewbrah NEVER spills

He's not eating the Arby's smokehouse pork belly sandwich

those insect hands!!

That's what a woman's hands look like you neckbeard..

Cars are not for eating in, they are for transportation

the report of the week

My cock isn't in his mouth wowee what a dream boat

i can tell you exactly what publix parking lot thats in

He's drinking water from Star Bucks.

apparently he has an enormous cock

Back off my shit

Is that the video where he is talking about all the family drama going on in his life? The one I'm talking about was posted maybe 3 months ago or so?

Why do you think he wears loose zoot suit pants? Trying to hide that monster.

>dream boat
youtube.com/watch?v=1s5gYcVHl9Y

i thought it was because he gets them at thrift stores, but is too insecure and poor to visit a tailor.

nothing really. at worst he was caught in an off moment looking slightly limp wristed, the rest is just a normal kid in a suit eating in his car

No he just likes the second hand suit look and doesn't give a fuck what cocksuckers like you have to say about it on the internet. Get fucked, biiiiiitch

pls reviewbah, try to keep your chill

I want to taste his testes

everything about that person as a physical specimen
eating in the car
eating a roll with the filling facing your palm
drinking from a straw

and he has an enormous cock

that kid is like 50 pounds?
Also whats wrong with eating in the car, every fast food place has a fucking drive thru

Hes ugly asf, his hands look like hes never done manual labor in his life..looks like a girlie faggit...and I bet he's an anti-social cuck that's why he's eating in his car.....did I get it right?

Starbucks water is triple-filtered, nigger.

>eating a roll with the filling facing your palm
these are the details i come to Sup Forums for

>triple-filtered

so is my cum. wanna try?

oh hai

Thank you for introducing me to this god tier yt channel he is fucking majestic

He wasn't fond of that. Too much fat on the pork belly

I'll fuck you up

how the fuck were you not aware of him???

Not available to play here unfortunately

This

FUCKING KEK

Me thinks you project too much

how are his fingers that messed up

>how are his fingers that messed up
masturbation

First time I've seen a thread on him here ever. I've seen gifs of him eating pizza in a suit before but just assumed it was a meme. Well thanks again guys I've subscribed and my Saturday nights entertainment has been established

life

Lel

not much.

I see the free advertising for him is going well. How much are you paid to get him subscribers, op?

Or else people actually enjoy his content you jealous little faggot? Let me guess, you upload videos yourself but don't have as many subscribers

>you upload videos yourself but don't have as many subscribers

I don't mind him getting paid, at all.
He's basically an autistic shut in sperg that made a small little project where he dresses up and eats fast food.

There's worse people getting paid for stupid shit out there, he seems pretty harmless.
I remember him making a vid back in the day about his YT channel and he basically has nothing going on in his life aside making these vids.
He seems like a decent (if spergy) person.

I typically east fast food in my car because the "dining rooms" are full of smelly homeless people now, usually at least one comes to my car window, I use bear spray on them.

weapons-grade autism

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

He's not drowning in pussy like he should be

androgynous faggot with a sippy cup. the sandwich looks ok though

Fag

>Mcdonalds worker
>Unprofessional
cool story faggot
did you assume that Mcdonalds has standards when hiring?
gtfo

what's it like being this new?

it should be obvious she wants your cock

whats worse is supermarket checkers that make weird comments about your purchases

just because i dont try to fit in does not mean i'm new
stop being a faggot

looking at you, trader joes

The kid is a pro-level troll. There HAVE been threads about him on Sup Forums...plenty of them. All kinds of butthurt beta neckbeards inexplicably raging over some prepube in an ill-fitting suit and slicked back hair... eating garbage food. More power to him.