Jesus Christ America, end welfare now.
youtube.com/watch?v=OXKkakwf6Vk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xLTTX35LNJo
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
imgur.com/a/OyOid
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/fat-health-minister-critics-attack-4435156
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's on purpose you idiot. you know what would happen if blacks were no longer allowed foodstamps?

they would be kangz n shieet

if you cant afford to live in a high IQ society you should move somewhere else

back to wherever disgusting brown whales come from with ye

Dont have fucking children if you cant afford to feed them in the first place, fat fucking ugly pigcunt.

It's too low in other places too, welfare should be equal to minimum income.

Song VERY related.

youtu.be/xLTTX35LNJo

125$ per month for second and every consecutive child

>"I can barely feed my family."
>-Fat Bitch

Let's spot all the luxuries, Sup Forums.
>designer handbag
>earrings and other jewellery
>make up
>clean clothes in good condition

Dude, this country is so fucking rich, we could pay every mother in this place seven THOUSAND dollars a month and not miss a beat.

People are just too dumb to end the REAL theft and make it workable.

It would be beautiful

Tired of these fat pigs reproducing and asking for more gibsmedats. Try living on $20 a week just for food.

Apparently some politician was forced to resign for saying that a woman should have to be sterilized before she is given food stamps for her child. I don't understand what is so radical about that idea

i wish i could get even a fraction of that amount.

>i need to find healthier food
>buys a fuck ton of dairy

move somewhere else idiot

Fat bitch looks like shes in the Maple Syrup isle

If your budgeting then sugar sauces for fucking pancakes should not be on your shopping list

What's your favorite cup ramen flavor

>i'm poor!
>is fat
please to be of explain this american wizardry

Fast food is cheap

Nothing will ever be enough for the subhumans because they lack the basic intelligence/survival tactics whites have

In Europe, normies laugh about American Welfare, but holy shit how can people get this fat, despite their 4 children and literally NO MONEY.

so you eat a shitload of it

>fat people are dumb

The cost of ONE Gerald R Ford super-carrier is 10 and a half BILLION dollars. The current order is for TEN of the fuckers, and the cost per unit is guaranteed to rise.

If they took the money for just one Gerald Ford Carrier, just the boat, not a fully outfited and manned vessel, they could give every single man, woman, and child in the country about $31.50

Now granted, this is a one time thing, but if you can put things a little into perspective, people collecting welfare really shouldn't trigger you guys the way it does.

That's what they do the reason they're on welfare is because they're dumb

but I have to say, in that case the US is fucked up beyond repair...
when I was visiting the mall of america, every fucking soft drink was cheaper then the same amount of water and everything is deep fried

you surrendered to global companies

Yeah we need to get rid of welfare and the stupid fucks taking advantage of it.

Spotted the bernout

>please to be of explain this american wizardry

Simple carbs are cheap as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

Shoo shoo, Bernie.

I take the carrier

dude, you have any idea how much tax money is spend on social matters in the us? you probably shouldn't get triggered by military spendings afterall

>visiting a shopping mall in a flyover state for the sole purpose of acquiring designer clothing for 1/3 the price they charge in Germany

Should have gone to Woodbury Commons faggot.

yes to all but the clothes, it honestly costs nothing to keep them clean and tidy, just effort. But yeah she went out and bought a $400 dress for day to day shit.

Make the ski mask white. Nothing dark can remain

>Germany gives FREE money to every chold born in Germany (Kindergeld) but complains about migrants having 12 kids and wondering why they're capable of supporting families those size

You live in the epitome of a welfare state. Abstain from having opinions.

Can't stand it when people pump out kids knowing that they can't even financially support even 1 of them, leaving the government to use tax payers money to fund their irresponsible lifestyle when that money can go to people who actually NEED welfare such as disabled people.

Anyone who can't financially support their children but keeps having them should have their children taken. It's just irresponsible and dangerous for the kids.

been there, done that

but that mall fascinated me... never seen so many fat people and race mixers in one spot. it was... degenerated

>19 trillion in debt
>so rich

Pick one.

The ACCOUNTED net wealth of America is stated to be around 89 TRILLION dollars.

That's just the amount that's legally on the books.

With how badly we know corruption has become, how much do you think is hiding in illegal accounts?

You really think some fat bitch who eats and fucks too much is the kind of person who's going to bankrupt the country?

It's ship you landlubbing nigger

One is an investment into our national defense

The other is a sure way to increase the population of welfare recipients.

>is this even a question?

>so you eat a shitload of it

yes, fast food means simple carbohydrates that are fast burning and low in nutrients. you metabolize it fast (into fat) and you are hungry again. a german who can't into biochemistry ?

its not that cheap, its mostly convenient. Fat shits like her wont want to learn how to cook a healthy meal, like a salad or chicken breast roast. Nah, she rather have microwave meals and sugary water for all her meals. Theres no escape for her. She will literally eat herself into the ground on $700

Shes so big its obvious why the kids arent grrting what they need to out of the $700

I could feed a family of three or four on $700/mo

>four kids
>no father
>on welfare

Yes. Pepole who live in the heartland of America have limited access to "nice" things. Most of them are of German descent as well so their staple foods are either fried like schnitzel, or sausages and heavy starches like kartoffelpüree. Don't forget all the brown gravy.

>I work 45 hours a week at a job that requires a fucking graduate degree
>they live in that house

fuck this

>thinks the national debt actually means anything and couldn't be paid off overnight if it was actually an issue to anyone on wall street

nah cunt, America needs boats to keep the world safe. They don't need welfare queens, they need bullets and shit.

So I say we not build any carriers and give the people all $315 that they deserve!

So the government should take people's taxes and give it to other people just for existing?

I don't get your point

uneducated minorities in the us have a pretty similiar birth rate compared to our migrants, so the money we give them doesn't seem to be the lever here

not denying we're sharing those problems. Just saying that tax payers should worry more about welfare money, than military spendings... doesn't matter if in germany or the us

Yes, cause they literally eat away the majority of a countries money.

The average American is thousands of dollars in credit card debt, the average young person is tens of thousands of dollars in student loan debt. America is bankrupt and will continue to raise the debt ceiling until collapse. I hope you have hard assets to survive off of when that happens.

Our national defense doesn't need a bloated as fuck super-carrier, let alone 10 of them.

The Nimitz's are just fine, but the Navy just couldn't fucking stand not getting to flaunt their dicks.

>Fat as fuck mother literally overflowing from her clothes
>Skinny kids
>complaining about not enough money to feed kids
>"Just got a few things I ran out of" - two bags of individually wrapped cheeses and 6 of some candy and ice cream things
>Top shelf of fridge is full of various mayonnaise, unhealthy sauces, and two extra large vats of what looks like butter/margarine rest on the bottom shelf, in the door it looks like she has a large thing of honey.
>She slides into the fridge a gallon of whole milk.
>Still goes to the food bank
>Government only gives you enough to "Just barely survive"
>Overflowing from dress intensifies
>"really my own fault through the choices I've made" even she knows her kids are hungry because she's fat as fuck
>Feels degraded because everyone thinks people are wasting the funds given
>Folds of fat flap as she speaks

Jesus fuck.

why even work for income then

let all lazy fuckers sit on their asses and someone else will pick up the slack

This, I heardly ever eat out since I started college and I quit drinking soda, feels good.

They need to make food stamps that only buy staple foods like: fresh fruits, vegetables, dried beans, eggs, milk, flour, ect. None of this syrup isle shit.

>implying people don't understand that chips make you fat
>implying people have no free will to stop
>implying becoming fat is just a matter of food and not exercise

pay debt!

The point is that Germany by default gives free money to anyone having children. Migrants know this so reproduce without hindrance or regard for society. If Kindergeld was canceled tomorrow morning, millions of people would leave within the next month. Guaranteed. It's the obscene amount of money your government gives to people for having kids that is the problem.

Tap water is free, and at least in Canada is required to be given for free to anyone who asks (though you may have to pay a penny or something for the paper cup)

>you mad

Also her house and personal attire look like they're full of needlessly expensive things.

She had another child AFTER she lost her fucking job. Her youngest is 8 months and she lost her job 2 years ago

Not really no.

Why does this fat whore have a family? Sterilize these people already. FOUR FUCKING KIDS, NO MONEY TO PAY FOR THEM. What the flying fuck.

Cool, where do I sign up for these welfare bux?

As opposed to taking peoples tax money and giving it to the people who already have all the capitol in the society?

And yes, it's called UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME.

I'm sure even the concept of such a thing has you hammering your fists against your monitor in rage.

Kindergeld is paid for people with german citizienship. Short term mirgrants don't benefit from it

But I agree, we spend way to much money on newly arriving "refugees" and migrants

she's on foodstamps in a house with a nice looking kitchen like that? Maybe they should downsize their living arrangements and cut back on luxuries.

A FAT COW CRYING ABOUT NOT ENOUGH FOOD
REALLY????
WHY DO YOU HAVE 4 KIDS AND NO DAD????
THIS IS ALSO A GIANT LIE
700 FOR FOOD ONLY
BUT FAILS TO MENTION 1200 FOR HOUSING
1000 WELFARE CHECK

Here ya go: imgur.com/a/OyOid

Why are shitskin women so repulsive fucking gross.

Fat low IQ monkey

Also, she lost her job as a teaching assistant. There are always positions open in education; and if she lost it at no fault of her own most school districts will help place you at another school. She got fucking lazy and realized that tax payers will subsidize her shitty lifestyle.

the tap water was undrinkable and tasted chlorinated... and I stayed in the radisson blu

not sure how it is in canada thou

And what did welfare achieve? Loads of people stopped working, because now they're entitled to free money. That meant a smaller group of people has to pay for all of the rest. The result? Higher taxes, less people working because the difference between not working and working is becoming smaller thanks to taxes. That meant a smaller group of people has to pay for all of the rest. The result? Higher taxes, less people working because the difference between not working and working is becoming smaller thanks to taxes. That meant a smaller group of people has to pay for all of the rest. The result? Higher taxes, less people working because the difference between not working and working is becoming smaller thanks to taxes. That meant a smaller group of people has to pay for all of the rest. The result? Higher taxes, less people working because the difference between not working and working is becoming smaller thanks to taxes. That meant a smaller group of people has to pay for all of the rest. The result? Higher taxes, less people working because the difference between not working and working is becoming smaller thanks to taxes. That meant a smaller group of people has to pay for all of the rest. The result? Higher taxes, less people working because the difference between not working and working is becoming smaller thanks to taxes.

Do you see where I'm going with this? How the fuck is a universal basic income different? People on benefits are not from my "tribe", I don't give a fuck about them. If it wasn't illegal, we'd be using flamethrowers to clear them out. I don't give a single fuck if every single one of them died right now. Why should I pay for those fucking retards who can't stop breeding for 5 goddamn minutes?

We are building 10 of them over the next 50 fucking year's.
That's how long we keep them for
So we can give every American 6 buck a year.
Carriers are not cheap but it's the reason it's pretty dumb to fuck with us.
And these are supper carriers besides the US only the French have a single supper carrier.

Fuck 75% of people on welfare.

>Her name is Mercedes.

What is that her prostition name, is that why she has so many bastards?

The Nimitz's are aging, it's time to replace them. The order for 10 of the Ford class is going to be fulfilled over decades, not all at once, and will allow the Nimitz class carriers to be decommed as their fuel post RCOH runs out.

Holy shit look at that shnotz. Fucking kikes they are literally the spawn of satan. Disgusting ugly rats

You know, I always tell myself I can't be a good father for several reasons, but then I see shit like this. Fat slob single mums on welfare, with children from several different fathers. Fucking hell.

>As opposed to taking peoples tax money and giving it to the people who already have all the capitol in the society?
You mean people who pay taxes should get something in return (which is actually a bad deal for the rich)? Who would have thought? Fucking leech.

>he fell for the fast food is cheap meme

Yeah, and 90% of that money would go towards crack or booze. Fuck off.

And you are an expert on this subject somehow? If you abolished welfare like you should because it's a failed experiment, you could buy a 100 of those carriers easily and still have money to spare for education, fluoride free water and other things actually necessary.

30$ instead of a major strategic asset? hmmmm whats more important? Tyrone buying a couple pairs of bootleg nikes this year or major military asset that will last decades?

Ah fuck my gf wants to go yo this shitshow.

Comming from king of cucked countries.
Ever notice how eurofags love to call Americans fat yet you have about the same amount of land whales as the US.
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/fat-health-minister-critics-attack-4435156

WEW lad.

What this video doesn't show and I guarantee is the case is that the kids father or her boyfriend also lives there with them but isn't listed on the lease or own her housing project application. Thus his income doesn't get counted on the application and so they pay no fucking rent and get massive amounts of welfare.

I disagree with you in principal, because a military weapon is more useful than giving everyone thirty bucks. But carriers are a meme ship, over priced and easily BTFO.

Create tons of private contractor jobs over the decade

Create tons of welfare recipients that will leech off the system indefinitely.

>more people working v more people given incentives to NOT work

> How the hell are we still talking about this?

>Hurr I need to spend $10 at McDonalds because im poor and healthy food is expensive!

You can literally buy a bag of carrots and a bag of potatos for $4

would tbhphams

Their children who are born there are citizens, hence their parents get the money. My parents claim Kindergeld for me while living in America. It's a corrupt system.

They couldn't even find someone who wasn't a walking stereotype for their video on food stamps.

Lots of Chinese tourists. That's the only problem. Open air market, requires a lot of walking...so no fatties and scooter folk. You should go, if you need something immediately like new sneakers or jeans.

It literally says "I can't do poor" at 5:22.

Built to last 50 years that's a pretty damn good investment

The real truth is that we don't need people working. Not every single person needs a job anymore, much less the unmotivated and NEETs among us who are unqualified for anything. Seriously, you think niggers and autistic NEETs can honestly contribute anything that matters?

With automation this is just a natural course. In fact more wageslaves will be LOSING jobs. Fast food, cashiers, manual labor jobs, these will become automated and more and more people will live by the government dolla. It's just how it is now that we're in the post-industrial stage.

By the way everyone who is mad about this is just a wageslave who pays taxes and is mad that he can't save that money for self pleasure. It's all about selfishness in the end.

Sometimes fat people don't even realise they're pregnant until it's too late.