How safe is it to walk around your city at night?

How safe is it to walk around your city at night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5yMBFnGoo7o
youtu.be/CTjy7jDRZPM
krone.at/Oesterreich/Erstmals_seit_Jahren_steigt_Kriminalitaet_deutlich-Rohdaten_bestaetigen_-Story-508859
expressandstar.com/news/local-news/2016/04/11/legal-highs-in-wolverhampton-black-mamba-turned-me-into-an-animal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dangerous if no one knows who you are

>99% white college town with 24/7 security and police patrols

Very safe, worst thing that ever happens is college kids asking stupid questions or blasting nigger music in their cars. Noise ordinances ensure they're pulled over by authorities and issued citations.

No problems if you're not a moron.
NYC is Disneyland now.

Safe because the taxes are high enough so no minority can ever be my neighbor. Plus those high taxes help keep a constant police force cruising all roads in and out.

>your city
>implying i would live anywhere near a hotspot for leftism and diversity

Having to drive 30 minutes to buy groceries is a small price to pay for peaceful seclusion.

Very. (Brisbane)

Random acts of violence are virtually zero.

Depends on what day it is and which area. White student/rich/family neighborhoods are completely safe. People get shot and stabbed in mudshit areas. My hometown used to be 100% safe at 99% white but nowadays it's more like 95% so I can't guarantee everywhere is safe.

Relatively safe (Boston)

Not at all.

Not because of shitskins or abos but because I live in the meth capital of New South Wales.

Used to be alot rougher especially in the valley i've seen some huge brawls

you live in newcastle?? just kidding must suck to live in western sydney

Pretty damn safe in Seattle. I get off work at 3am and walk home sometimes. Just don't be stupid and your good

>City
No thanks I'm not a cuck

It's alright if you stay in the skyways but it's an immigrant death zone below, 3 more dead just last night

Rouen, France.

The safest I guess. Strange thing is I live in a black peeps neighborhood.

Again, Rouen is a student city, so I guess people have a higher level of education than your generic nig nog

>iktf
Fucking Wellington

"Town" then you cheeky chocolatiere.

I dont live in a city.
Its fairly safe where i live.
Probably because there are no muslims or niggers where i live.

Completely safe. I can walk home 10 miles while being blind drunk.

Never had any problems in Dublin but then I always was the large drunk male in his 20s stumbling around. Why would anyone bother me?

Very much so. The worst I've seen have been benign drunks.

Depends the street. But in the center, no problem, only students who drunk a lot

It's nearly always safe unless you're in shit areas

currently in canberra, barely see anyone anyway might aswell be living in a rural town.

LA here. Not too far from Compton.

I do Uber late on the weekends, never felt in danger, not even driving through some of the shittiest neighborhoods.

Personally I think it's all media hype.

Not sure about Canberra

There's so few people that it feels very unsafe at night for there being no one else around. And not in that cool, 'out in the middle of nowhere by yourself' way either. More like "Every ten minutes a car drives past and you feel uneasy", like it's just populated enough to make you feel unsafe.

I take walks at night all the time and never had any problems, and I live in one of the bigger cities.

I went out for a walk at night when I visiting Germany once, and I 3 arabs tried to mug me.

It's aight

Did you come over for the public service or for uni

Well, the cops ask me questions and packs of spic/nigger teens might be roaming around, but a nice walk at night isn't so bad. Our public park closes at night, though, so no nature trail to relax and walk through, unfortunately.

>How safe is it to walk around your city at night?+ 0 post omitted.
Pretty safe since I live outside Vienna. Could be safer though, there's LOT of theft.

Liverpools pretty safe as my nearest city, but I live in Birkenhead where they'll steal the shirt off your back

indianapolis. there are sections where it'd be no big deal and there are sections where you'd get jumped and robbed

Guess who populates which sections

Oh actually a British tourist tried to beg money from me (lol) and tried to glass me when I said no. I grabbed the glass off him and ran off.

We need to stop those cheap Ryanair flights bringing scum over here.

Pretty safe since only 1% of the people are black

I've never been robbed in 22 years here

>ran off
>flag

Sounds like Irish fighting strategy against Brits alright

8-9/10

Some very lonely areas can be unsafe but otherwise it's very safe

youtu.be/5yMBFnGoo7o

Need to watch out for Kenny though

Where I live it's not safe. But it's fun and entertaining. This happened yesterday 2 miles from where I live.

youtu.be/CTjy7jDRZPM

BRITS OUT

Have had 1 or 2 altercations in the last couple of years on days when travellers come out to the coastal areas in the summer, nothing more

This is Oklahoma city, by the way. There's plenty to do at night, and there's other people, you just have to avoid the drunks

do you have to sneak around to get a quick poo in before the poo-lice catch you?

What about as a woman walking home late at night alone?

I know that since you're not white you can't rape, but fill us in.

>pic related
God-tier safe

Are you actually proud of that guys behavior?

Was there for nye a few years ago.
Abos boarded a train, bashed a group of white people and stole their wallets.
They proceeded to do the same in three more carriages.

Brisbane is a shithole

>East London
it's not even safe to walk around in broad daylight m8
>pic related when US officials visited my area

i dont go out after 17:00 so i dont know

>abos
>three years ago

I stand by my point. Abos are violent wherever they go, so it kinda cancels out.

Just banter mate, I live in merseyside, I hate the British lower class

Don't beg a poo to fill you in. That makes their primal monkey blood flow through their brown, veiny, tiny cocks

Got mugged by a tik addict last night 40 seconds away from my apartment.

I was able to run away so the fucker didnt get anything.

Fuck. You guys need a race war

>tik addict
????

Looks cool. I'd like to visit portugal, but I have a feeling it woould be the same like travelling in madrid and rome. It was awfull. Only gypsies and niggers trying to sell or to steal something.

Then it's as safe as it gets...for now, because they are two migrants centers 15 and 25 mins away

It really depends on the area where you live in Waltham Forrest. My dad lives 5 mins away by bus from Blackhorse Road station and it's a quiet suburb.

public circus

Why though

Cities are only fun at night

As safe as sitting inside behind my PC

Long live high taxes and living in a university city

I can walk around with $100 bills hanging from all pockets, carrying a bag of iPods and a Rolex on each arm without even a modest bit of fear.

Rich and white, you'll never have to fight.

>Tik is the South African street name for crystal methamphetamine. It has a very bad reputation in South Africa because it’s more potent that other forms of meth and because it is so easily available. It started off as the drug of choice in poor communities because it’s cheap, but it has since spread to other levels of society.

>Tik’s effects are stronger and last longer than other forms of meth, but the crash is also much worse.

>Tik and all other forms of crystal meth are stimulants, as opposed to depressants, because they increase activity between the brain and the central nervous system.
Dog bless the united states of google

100% safe. My friends and I as kids used to be out in downtown hanging out at midnight without a problem.

Very.

i got followed once. some beaner/nigger was playing music behind me while walking at the same fast paced speed i was at. followed me for some time until i walked onto an apartment complex, then the music stopped and i heard nothing. fuck, if i had a gun i would have shot that faggot

It's supposed to turn your sex drive up to 11. That part has always been tempting to me.

I've never had a problem. And I often roam the streets during the night, when there's no one around.

>with 24/7 security and
Safe as long as you don't piss off anyone, but generally the abo's will give you trouble on purpose before anyone else.

>everett washington

Innsbruck - 99% save to do an go whatever and wherever you please at night, would only avoid the train station

Dublin is a shithole. The city center is usually alright because there are so many people about but if you're unfortunate enough to live in the suburbs surrounding it then it's worse. I'm living southside out by clondalkin and it's pretty bad for burglaries and muggings and shit. Would love to move out of here if I could afford it and find work not in the city center.

krone.at/Oesterreich/Erstmals_seit_Jahren_steigt_Kriminalitaet_deutlich-Rohdaten_bestaetigen_-Story-508859

Extremely safe, our crime rates are still low despite the Romanians and Poles living here.

This guy,... Doesn't see guy enough to know his race but is sure they were planning something and would have shot him had the chance .... Have you heard yourself? Music stopped when you went into apartment ... Maybe carried on walking past? Also who fucking mugs people with a soundtrack

I live in a smallish community (pretty well off, mostly white, pretty far from the nearest city) so I'm pretty comfortable with it.

I love Cyprus, so friendly. Complete contrast to the Turkish side

thanks german-bro

naa man, i know both madrid+rome and they're light-years "ahead" of us..only in one area of lisbon ("mouraria" = moorish quarter btw...) you'll be pestered; outside lisbon we're still stuck in the 80's lel

you'll be Welcomed here!

Adelaide.

Yes. As long as you don't try and start shit on Hindley St. you'll be right.

Clondalkin is notorious.

They say it is very dangerous.

Around every corner there is danger and after that corner, there's another corner and another corner and eventually another corner.

When you look around the corner, it leads back to yourself. You are the danger.

I am the danger.

Basically everywhere on the edge of the southside is.

Győr
Very safe.Zero colors here

>Sweden putting all the blame on themselves instead of those fucking darkies

typical

>I am the danger

You need to go back

The Turkish side of Cyprus? How was it?

Drunken finns are pretty dangerous.

Surrounded by (proper) Asians. They're too busy staring at their phones and parking badly to bother me.

I'd get hit by a car cause rural area

sydney city: safer than a lot of places but you can still find yourself in trouble if you walk down the wrong street in the city at night.

There was no danger in Sweden until Women took over the government.

In fact it was one of the safest places in the world.

>your city
Wolverhampton
>How safe is it to walk around your city at night?
It's not even safe in the day.

expressandstar.com/news/local-news/2016/04/11/legal-highs-in-wolverhampton-black-mamba-turned-me-into-an-animal/

Most people are crackheads here

Student city with 150k population. Very safe, never seen people hitting each other, never heard a story from others where shit went down, barely anything happening when looking in the news. It´s a bit like an Utopia, or I call it a reality bubble compared to most of the rest of germanys bigger cities. Only foreigners are mostly international students or tourists, barely any subhumans that live here.

You could let your kids walk around at night without worry.

>My dad lives 5 mins away by bus from Blackhorse Road station and it's a quiet suburb.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA the fuck is your dad smoking? blackhorse is one of the worst fucking shitholes in waltham forest, at least say Chingford or highams park or some shit m8, that's where all the white people went

Gonna be moving into phibsburough soon near the mater hospital. That should be interesting.

Dorset st is full of shits. I don't think they are dangerous but they would definitely rob a bike or anything that isn't nailed down.

Safe enough with a knife.

A big one.

breddy safe if you don't wander off into a neighborhood that has Albanians. Also, possessing marijuana can get you seriously beat.

No problems. Generally everyone ignores everyone at night

Ouch. Hofer hilf!