If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Must always wear sandals with toes exposed at all times
1st offense - I get to rub feet for long as I want
2nd offense - I get to suck and her feet as long as I want
3rd offense - I get to do anything I want to her feet and cum on them at the end

which ethnicity do you prefer? white? asian?

Both but I'd take the Asian girl as of now though

asian girls have amazing feet
they should get harsher punishments

Like what

maybe for first offense you get to smell her feet as well

I'm down with that

what about for 2nd offense?
is it better if they hate it?

Who cares long as we get what we want

if other male students catch them, do they get to administer the punishments?

Midriffs should be exposed at all times.

1st offense, or light offenses like high-waisted pants/skirts: I get to adjust their clothing to fit regulations, and feel up their tummies.
2nd or worse offenses, like covered up belly buttons: I get to lick every inch of their midriffs until I'm satisfied
3rd offense or total disregard of the dress code: I get to rub my dick on their tummies until I fill their bellybuttons with cum.

do you want to do this to asian girls more?

White girls would have to follow these rules too, naturally.

bump

moar feet rules pls

what kinds of things would you want to see?

sniffing, girl on girl, idk

is it better if the girl is unwilling?

can other guys join in too?

Simple. No clothes.

First offense, you'll be spanked
Second offense, vaginal rape
Third offense, anal rape
Fourth+ offense, public humiliation at a weekly school assembly

Sorry for being vanilla af fam

I'm just a simple man, i like anal rape.

can you make some?

Repeat offenders should be covered in cum from head to toe, I could use some help with that.

like dropped into a container of cum?

Sure, any specifics?

bump

Nah, we'd just get to rub our dicks on any part of her body and make it nice and cummy.

Wouldn't there be a lot of farting during all of that?

differentfag, but I'll take a stab at it if you faggots keep posting feet pics. Footjobs & foot-cum, if you've got any.

FOOT RULES FOR FEMALE STUDENTS:

- Toenails must be painted and kept trim
- Soles must be pumiced daily and kept hydrated. No dry, cracked or jaundiced soles will be tolerated.
- Feet must be kept hygienic. Body odor, papilloma and fungal infection are grounds for immediate suspension.
- When urinating in school facilities, shoes and socks are to be removed, and urine stream is to be directed towards feet. Feet will be inspected and dried by faculty or designated student assistants.
- Students may be required to provide over-the-pants groin massages with their feet by any faculty member at any time

ENFORCEMENT POLICY:

=Minor Offenses=

Minor offenses include, but are not limited to:

- chipped, faded or unevenly-applied nail polish
- unsatisfactory groin massages (e.g. too rough, striking the testicles, failing to induce erection...)

In response to a minor offense, faculty members may select from one of the following punishments:

- obtention of one genital massage, for 30 minutes or until ejaculation (whichever comes first). Note that a failure to produce ejaculation is grounds for sanction, if this was specifically requested at the onset of the punitive massage.
- the faculty member may urinate on the offender's feet
- the faulty member may enjoy the offender's feet orally (e.g.: sucking toes & heels, licking arch, kissing, etc)

=Major Offenses=

- Failure to urinate on feet: the offender will spend one school day with her feet locked inside of a urinal in a bathroom of the punishing faculty member's choosing. She will place both feet through holes in the wall, leading to a bathroom on the other side. There, her feet will be securely attached, enabling authorized users of the restroom to urinate on her feet.

( continuing below if you fags leik)

not a big fan of the whole urinating on feet thing

>Major offenses (cont.)
>(2 / ???)

- Unhygienic feet : following suspension and subsequent clearance by a physician, the offender will spend one week in the foot stockades in the men's locker room. Similar to the urinal-stockades, the offender will place her feet through two holes in the wall that lead to the men's locker room. There, her feet will be securely attached and be made available for post-workout stress relief. Male students may do such things as (but not limited to):
- ejaculating on her feet
- sucking her toes
- rubbing their genitals on her soles
- taking photographs
- tickling

- Improper sole care : the offender will serve as a lab subject in the following lab courses:
- FOOT101 Proper foot care : freshman students will practice restoring her feet to school standards
- HESC202 Health & Exercise Science : freshman students will employ the offender's feet to learn about safe sex

>deal with it

Say hi and don't ignore me pls

moar

would girls ever get falsely accused?

You have to push out every fart that bubbles in your intestines.
1st offense - no biggie, everyone makes mistakes
2nd offense - you have to take a shit in front of everyone
3rd offense - you have to sip up some lax and have diarrhea for the rest of the day

What do you think? ;)

i'd imagine if a footfag has a crush on a girl, he'd do everything he can to try and falsely accuse her to get her in the foot stockades in the men's locker room

Yep, misaligned incentives everywhere.

I'll do moar if faggots start posting pics.

i want this to happen to asian girls so much
there needs to be extra punishments or rules for them

Anything for us not-footfags?

bump

> (3 / ??? )

SPECIAL RULES

§1: Racial Hierarchy

§ 1.a: The following racial hierarchy shall remain in place at all times, along with the following perks and constraints.

From highest to lowest race:

1. Caucasians

2. East Asians, Persians & Pacific Islanders

3. Arabs, hispanics & other races not specifically mentioned

4. Abos, Niggers & Native Americans

§ 1.b: Perks

By order of racial hierarchy (see §1.a)

All women may refuse foot (and other) services to individuals of a lower ranking, unless the individual's request is sponsored by a peer of equivalent or superior ranking to the servicer.

GROUP 1 (Caucasians): May compile a list of five (5) students whose requests they may veto. This can only be overridden by a senior faculty member. This veto list may be amended once at the start of each school year.

GROUP 2 (East Asians, Perians & Pacific Islanders) : In order to encourage cultural exchages, students of group 2 must, upon request of a higher-ranking male student, make their feet available as cum targets.

GROUP 3 (Arabs, hispanics, etc...) : Students of group 2 may require of group-3 students to clean cum and urine from their feet using their mouth and tongues.

GROUP 4 (Abos, Niggers, etc...): N/A (janitorial staff)

Yeah, a bag of dicks.

Not punishment for girls but...
If you get detention you can either serve detention or smell and clean the cheerleaders feet after practice.
I would be in trouble every. fucking. day.

but the cheerleaders won't let you
thats why you should make the punishment for girls that they need to let you smell their feet

haha obnoxious footfag is a cunt too. typical

how would the falsely accused girl react?

bump