Just found out from a guy last night my ex blew him in a parking lot one night when we were together...

Just found out from a guy last night my ex blew him in a parking lot one night when we were together. After she sucked him dry she wouldnt give him her number and said she was seeing somebody. Thoughts? Pics her

Whoopie shit.

who cares

Fucking cunt blew me before as well. I never cared about her name or number. Shitty blow anyhow. Drunk bitch drug her teeth.

Post nudes as revenge.

Yeah sure.

Well I have nudes of her and shit, she loved me though so idk how she did this

Its just crazy, the guy said she was amazing and swallowed and deep throated him almost the entire time, then told him how she was seeing someone (me) while she was going to town on him and he said she was calling herself a little slut, and seemed to be getting off on cheating on me

she blew me too. then she tried to get me to blow her (she has a penis).

Leave america and live a happy life. Learn that food doesnt have to make you a fat stupid fuck

jesus shes hot without makeup

this is where i would like my face planted

Nice

Really man?

this is the correct thing to do OP

Keep em comin. Hot slut without all that clown makeup

Just makes me think of all the other times she did this right? Cant have been the only time the time I found out about it. He said she was really casual about it and it seemed like a regular thing for her

more like this please. perfect ass on that

Ok

Nice

i wouldn't worry about it too much since she's your ex now anyway

but i'd probably go get checked for std's just in case

Does she have a good face to fuck or blowjob lips?

Why do you care? When a girl becomes your ex, she's just another bitch you pass on the way to work.

I like her....dude just because she loved you doesn't mean she doesn't want strange/bigger cock once in a while. Don't us guys love girls and still want to fuck everything that moves?

Well it was happening when we were together though i just found about it now though

not really. she kinda has a very jewy look.

Yeah thats true actually

She looks like a troll.

by odin's beard i would hit that with the force of 10000 suns

Nice bod on her, I would have enjoyed fucking her

>When we were together
>Were together
Are you gonna be that guy that moans and drones about this stupid shit, or will you just find another but better? Op there are two kinds of people in life. Ones that fall and don't get up, and others that fall and get the fuck up to finish that race.