Why are white people insignificant when it comes to real fighting? (boxing) don't name me any of those pre-1980...

Why are white people insignificant when it comes to real fighting? (boxing) don't name me any of those pre-1980, 1990 willie pep boxers. Blacks and Asians have been whooping caucasians all day.

Don't even bring up McGreggor he has a superficial belt, he gets knocked out by a Mexican and he's not even American

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhPp2lZ2xxM&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ni la pole

Showing a picture of Wladimir Klitschko losing at age 41. Not of him holding the heavyweight titles for 10 years.

?

Come back when you understand combat sports kid

did you even watch this fight ? aj was exposed by a 40 year old man who has won it all and dominated heavyweight boxing for over a decade.. if wlad was in his prime he would of deleted aj's life. aj is a overhyped nig.. tyson fury will end him

he retired, only had a couple of fights? what a bum

Blacks had to be stronger, faster and have higher endurance than a normal homo sapiens to live in Africa, and those traits are passed down. Idk about Asians though

>McGreggor is not white because he isnt American
STUPID NIGGER LOGIC
KILL YOURSELF NIGGER

Klitscho was 41 when he got knocked out by joshua he was way way past his prime and he still gave joshua a run for his money had he been 5-7 years younger joshua wouldnt of stood a chance

youtube.com/watch?v=fhPp2lZ2xxM&t=2s

if he is way past his prime why did he knock down joshua but then lost again? LOL

Not a lot of local clubs that develop young talent in white neighborhoods. In my town we had 1 semi pro boxer running a youth program, but nobody really signed up for it (parents). The white people who do take up combat sports end up doing MMA from what I've seen.

>>McGreggor is not white because he isnt American
McGreggor isn't white because he's Irish

All the good boxers are mexican

the reason why eventually a niggers perform decently in sports is because they literally have no other option
its that or rob a liquor store, get busted and rot in prison
so the amount of niggers trying to be the next kobe or the next tyson is huge
you think they are good because eventually 1 good enough show up, but you ignore how collectively they are bad because of the million others that fail

whites on the other hand ceased to care about sports as a profession a long time ago, and they are still the best in several sports
nowadays a white kid has so many options for a bright future that usually sports is far down the list, so there isnt as many whites trying to be a kobe, or a tyson, nor a sampras anymore, but the few that try, still make it all the way

while a nigger only has those 2, sports or prison
once could argue that they have 3, sports, rap and prison, but that is open for debate seeing the amount of rapper wannabes that end up in prison anyways

truth is, if whites focused on sports as much as niggers do, every sport would look like the 100m swimming olympics, not even a single token nigger to make fun at
whites perform better on everything we set ourselves to do
deal with it

mcgregor is white trash
and overhyped, ufc is the new wwe

Conor didn't get knocked out by a Mexican, he got choked and submitted. Just a little nitpick.

White people bred niggers to be physical performers/beasts of burden

>end up doing MMA

MMA is easier than boxing

>white people insignificant when it comes to real fighting?

We avoid head trauma by watching others beat the shit out of each other.

Guess what honkey, they end up becoming richer than your whole existence and they get to get babes who are 11/10 than your gf or wife

Look at michael jordan, richest man in the sport of nba and gets young babes

Cause in first world countries white people don't have to let their kids get brain damaged in a long shot attempt for them to be a success in life. That's why the good white boxers all come out of shithole eastern eurotrash countries.

AJ is educated, speaks fluently well and is british what;s your excuse?

This. Slaves are better when you can work them harder and for longer.

That's unironically the reason blacks are such good athletes. Because we bred them like cattle.

Had he been in his prime he wouldnt of gotten back up joshua has 14 years on klitscho your comment is retarded

exactly mexicans are the best boxers

yes, look at the exception, the one that made it, and not the millions that failed

while whites that make it are just as rich as those guys and get even better girls, because white

and the ones that didnt make it, are still in a better place, with a job, education, a home, a family

There is no evidence for that at all.

Lmao Butterbean is a novelty act more than a boxer.

>he pretends Joe Calzaghe doesn't exist

It would have been a different story if Wlad was in his prime, mans fuckin 40 years old now, still took AJ 11 rounds to beat him.. not saying AJ isn't a beast mind.

Ever heard of FEDOR? Best MMA fighter ever

who didnt learn when to quit and lost to a couple of nobodies from brazil
I mean, werdum isnt so bad, but the lurch dude is pathetic

what did he actually accomplish? his fights were nothing but a snorefest and he ducked people like ward

Youve been getting shit on a bit but this is actually close to the truth. Back when Italian immigrants were coming over in like the 20's you see a lot of Italian (and Irish) boxers. In like the 40's you see an influx of Jewish immigrants, and subsequently great Jewish boxers. It seems that boxing is just a great way to get out of poverty for people without a lot of options. That is in my opinion a big part of why blacks are good boxers. Nothing about them as a race, but there is a correlation between blacks and poverty, and poverty and representation in boxing.

>he doesn't understand the sport

It all makes sense now.

sounds like Mayweather

same thing in basketball
they are very cheap sports to practice
every poor block can have a place to shoot some hoops, or punch each other

hence why you dont see niggers doing well in sports that require a decent court, swimming pool, equipment or anything like that

its from all the years in the jungle with lions and stuff

For sure. Soccer is a similar situation too. Why do Brazilians kick ass at soccer? Have you seen Brazil? what the fuck else are they gunna do with their time besides rob tourists?

Blacks were bred to be big and strong to help the white men.

they were also bred to be dumb

He's actually training right now in marbella he's on a comeback and he will beat every heavyweight going

cause only poor people fighthing

Ever heard of Vasyl Lomachenko?

and in this they were quite successful

Be me
>6'7
>Teenager
>230 Pounds
>Eastern European
>Fought two amateur smoker bouts within my gym.
>Iq of 134
>Fighting an official amateur fight in november.
Tell me user how white people dont dominate combat sports?

no need to be smart to harvest cotton

>real fighting
>boxing
>a SPORT event

summer is coming...

Guess again

This. The footwork, precision striking, general finesse. Very skilled technically. From what I've seen he doesn't hit very hard, but hes like a welterweight? Plus it doesn't matter if no one is hitting you.

also the greatest fighters of all time were white
>Fedor Emelianenko
>Mirko Cro Cop
>Mcgregor
>Brock Lesnar
>Stipe Miocic
>Georges St Pierre
>Rocky Marciano
>Chuck Lidell

fat loser

Cute. 1 loss to Salido, another Mexican. His record will never be perfect. Soz buddy.

OP never been in a ring yourself, i assume. Where shall I start? Do your research. Gennady golovkin, lomachenko, Roberto Duran, Tommy Morrison, George st Pierre, Joe calzaghe, Camelot Alvarez, buakaw, saenchai. U want more?

^

Buakaw and saenchai are Thais...

If politics and actual power was derived from beating the piss out of a mud in front of people for money, we would probably go to the boxing gym a bit more frequently.

lol Roberto Duran is not white

Gennady got gifted a win in his recent loss to Jacobs

Pierre has no perfect record

All have no perfect record

Name me one again

Who can ever be the best ever?

didnt canelo whoop mayweather?

"WE"

in 4 chan lol which is now owned by an asian man

Several below the belt strikes + a higher rate of missed punches from Salido = bullshit decision in his favor. Ok

Yes they are. Other are talking only Caucasian then switch them with Rankin Dekkers. Easy

Rammon Dekkers**

Are you riding mayweathers dick? He lost 8 times as an amateur. And he only has 50-0.. Duran had 80-0 so did chaves sr

>posts mayweather

He hugged his opponents to losses.

Every fucking fight went to decision.

Honestly just the most boring example of a fighter I've seen in fucking years.

It's depressing when the main event isn't even the best fight of the night.

Mayweather to me is a fighter who learned the game, and plays it well. I dont know if it follows that he is a great fighter per-se. Cant argue with that record though, 42-0? something stupid like that.

>why are white people insignificant when it comes to real fighting?
>oh and don't use successful white fighters in your arguments cause that would shatter my original point and make me look like a dumb faggot

Nice thread, OP.
Mind if I shitpost here for a while?

look at his background you nigger, he used to be into crime and drugs, he only 'changed' for his boxing image

he retired undefeated, duran 80-but has losses after

losing in amateurs is like losing in baby league

he is so good that it is boring you can't be boring if you dont have flaws

TRY AGAIN

Only Manny Pacquiao whooped ass and he got owned by a black, so maybe he's an exception t the rule.

What would be the point? This completely ended the thread

Boxing demographics have a direct correlation with the economic lower class demographics. You don't see many white boxers these days because taking a beating is not the only viable way out of poverty for most white people. You can almost directly trace the history of boxing champions with the lowest poverty nationality/race in any region.

Since white people have better ways than to cause themselves brain damage to get out of poverty, you wont see many white boxing champions.

You're trying too hard.

Even real mayweather fans know he's a boring fag that jabs for points and gets decision wins.

He matched the record of Rocky Marciano.

I agree. So why are you bashing lomachenko formalising in amateurs? And Duran only has loses cos he boxed the best. He fought in 4:5 different weight divisions and didn't care bear his way through his career. Calzaghe has the same undefeated record as mayweathers. Nothing to do with race

boxing isn't even the richest of sports

you get scholarships being a football brute, what do you say about this?

80% of nba and footballers are black and they excel pretty good compared to their white counterparts and they are university educated

it is a moot point trying to pit social status and demographics. it's as if boxing is a very easy sport on the mind NO it is not, boxing is chess and you have to think

that is why chess boxing is created. try boxing for once in your life and get your ass kicked because you have to think too

He had 26 ko's to Rock's 43.

That's hardly matching. Wins, yeah, but it was just winning that made Rocky great. He won with balls. He actually fought.

klitschko is ukranian. and he was the best boxer over a very long decade

>klitschko is ukranian. and he was the best boxer over a very long decade

If your heavyweight division lacks talent sure. Didn't they get their asses handled by Lennox and other B+ fighters???

Only now there are talented heavyweights, they just can beat fighters like Areola

One thing that people seem to forget is that we (white people) literally bred niggers to for maximum physical strength and low intelligence.This was done with selective breeding.Just like we do with any animal.
This made them able to work the fields much better and lowered the behavior problems.

As as results, generations later, niggers are exceptionally strong and amazingly stupid.

>mayweather
how the fuck you can make the box boring?
fucking niggers ruinning everything they touch

First off, i couldnt care less about mcgregor. Fuck him. But he didnt get knocked out. He got choked out.

>One thing that people seem to forget is that

One thing that people seem to forget is that boxing also requires thinking while getting hit. Think of chess. It's the most demanding sport in the world next to only hockey. In the NFL, you don't even have to think, but push people, then you still get athletes who are Madden covers and they're black. What does that say about your stupid argument? Most NFL blacks have high degrees/scholars

>If your heavyweight division lacks talent sure
he held the titles of WBA, IBF, and WBO (twice); additionally he has held the IBO

Dont you pay attention to this board, half o fucking Sup Forums is white boys who cant find a job dumbfuck

It doesn't matter if it's the richest sport. Do you honestly think Mike Tyson would have been a good candidate for basketball? No... his particular gifts were better for boxing.

And claiming college athletes are educated is funny, since every year colleges get busted for grade faking scandals. Guess your idea of education consists of being given a fake grade to maintain your GPA.

And if you dont believe me, feel free to do some fucking research... something that requires you to think beyond the "I HAS A FEEL" mentality that led you to your idiotic response.

Comparing boxing to chess....

95% of boxing will be muscle memory training. See punch coming in, react accordingly. If you stop to think, you get hit. You need muscle memory to be able to avoid the strikes coming in.

You've proven with your inane response that you know nothing about boxing, nothing about college sports, nothing about education and nothing about economic demographics.

Good job user.

/golfclap

titles mean nothing

he has no talent and got exposed by a fat gypsie

1-2. Even kids can throw 1-2 + combinations

>ctrl+f
>Ricky Hatton
>0 results

Fucking hell

>And claiming college athletes are educated is funny, since every year colleges get busted for grade faking scandals. Guess your idea of education consists of being given a fake grade to maintain your GPA.

Link the source. They're not only athletes but educated. Rather be muscular and brute and smart than a smart ivy league Asian or White.

>95% of boxing will be muscle memory training. See punch coming in, react accordingly. If you stop to think, you get hit. You need muscle memory to be able to avoid the strikes coming in.

Which still requires a lot of preparation and being smart compared to NFL players who just hit people. You have to think and react fast enough. You have to plan your shots and not just rely on muscle memory

Hey, I was in Brazil during the olympics and never had a problem. The problem were the tourist thinking they had the same laws as home. I almost got into a fight with a rude dude from another country but he ran before I was ready to fuck him up

You dont know Carlos Monzon, do you?

fuck off retard

What the hell did you say about your little bitch? I want to know that I've passed the class at Navy Seals and I've been involved in secret Al-Qaeda attacks and I've got over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in the Gorilla War, and I am the supreme name of all US forces. You're nothing for me, but just a different goal. I want to dry you exactly like those who have never been seen on this earth, I see my terrible words. Do you think you can get crazy from the message for me on the Internet? Think again, joke. When I talk, I will contact the secret of the espionage network in the whole United States, and your IP is being monitored, so you're better prepared for the storm. The storm that kills the devastating little ones you call your life. You're dead, children. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you over seven hundred ways, and that is only with your bare hands. I am not only practicing extensively in unarmed battles, but I came across the entire arsenal under the US Navy, and I want to use it fully to wipe your wizard from the mainland, you're a bit crazy. If only you could know what unfortunate objection to your little "successful" comment has led you, then you could have been your damn tongue. But you can not be no, and now you pay the price, stupid idiot. I want to throw anger at you and you will get lost in it. You're dead, kid.

No.... It doesnt require thinking.
It is litterally just niggers hitting each other until one falls down.
Only animal instinct is at play.. nothing more.
If it makes you feel better to anthropomorphize niggers, then feel free. It is not nigher level thought though.

fuck off and give up, your argument fell short

>1-2. Even kids can throw 1-2 + combinations
no yours, dude