Why aren't you enjoying eggs every day?

Why aren't you enjoying eggs every day?

They are nutritious, keep you full for a long time, easy to cook and they are cheap.

dr says cholesterol is high

also the egg in OP is burnt as fuck on the bottom

love me sokmje ggus

Cholesterol is only a problem when you are weak human who fuels off of carbs and sugary drinks.

Cut out carbs and sugar, eat eggs, meat, veggies and you will realize what it's like to actually be a human being.

how many calories per day?

True, eggs have high levels of cholesterol.

But studies have shown, that it doesn't increase the amounts of c. in your blood stream.

I just hate fucking cooking them, gotta get the pan and oil and shit out then I gotta clean it, plus I have a fucking ELECTRIC grill on top of my stove I need to unplug and move, fuck it dude

Because I don't want my cholesterol to get high. And no, I'm not going to go on a egg-only diet just to be able to eat them everyday. My body needs things that eggs alone can't provide.

as much as you fucking want god damn. as long as your not a fat in healthy fuck you don't need to count your fucking calories. people are so stupid these days, just wake up and eat a sizeable breakfast, go about your day, get active, eat more fresh food that you know is helathy. be an adult and listen to your body, the shit isn't exactly rocket science

It's like an art though. Eggs are so simple to cook, yet have to be done just right to be completely devoid of those slightly burnt spots on the bottom when fried, or to get the perfect amount of water and air folded in when scrambled.

At least on my Piece Of Shit subduction zone burners that the pan rests at a 20 degree angle on

Eggs are great.
Fast, cheap and easy breakfast.
And almost unlimited in its use as an ingredient of other dishes.
10/10

i store all by fat in belly. 155 lbs and look like this

'731717583
So your just a disorganized, lazy fuck?

>pan rests at a 20 degree angle on
i know this feel

How fucking short are you?

How the fuck did you manage to look like that?
I can't complain cause I'm a fat fuck, but Jesus, this looks weird.

5'10

moderate alcohol consumption and lack of long term physical activity

they taste like shit

>moderate alcohol consumption and lack of long term physical activity
You think the alcohol consumption played a particular role?
I would assume your belly shape is somewhat genetic. Like, you would look like that even if you would have gotten all those calories from burgers.

>an abscess of a chest, muscles replaced by fat

Threw me off a bit.

>I would assume your belly shape is somewhat genetic.

it's possible. my dad has a huge fucking gut... but then again he is a 300lb diabetic.

twf 8" dick but fat and gyno

Chicken periods
Fucking disgusting

Mix 3 eggs with oats in the morning. Add some salsa and it's fucking delicious.

Oil up a bowl
Put egg in bowl
Microwave for 15 second increments until egg is cooked to your liking shits cash just cover the bowl with a kitchen towel or paper

those fuckers always leave residue stuck to the pan when I cook them. its a pain in the ass having to scrape it off every time

y the hell does that happen? tried using more oil but its still the same

Ballute ?

Or maybe just fucking boil or fry them like a normal person?
Are you American or why do you microwave even raw fucking eggs?

just got a simple cheap non stick pan

There's something wrong with your pan then.
If you take a coated pan like pic related, you can even fry them without even a drop of butter.
But even a rregular pan would do, if you just took a little bit of oil or butter.

Don't use oil, use a stick of butter and rub the surface area of the pan with it. This prevents sticking and adds flavor.

Proud Englishman
No I used to do eggs like that at while I were at collage
It's Basicly fried in the microwave and yes it's from raw
I normally have four eggs cooked this way for breakfast before work on weekends I'll break out the skillet and fry them fucks up

get the pan really hot. no oil
when its hot enough add the oil
put the heat the lowest it will go.
then add the eggs.
it will take a little practice to get it right

fuck you OP, cause not evryone wants to die of hart stroke, the most common death in the west.

>I normally have four eggs cooked this way for breakfast before work on weekends I'll break out the skillet and fry them fucks up
If you don#t have the time to fry a bunch of eggs on a regular week day, you're doing something wrong.
The difference in taste of a well prepared fried egg and just a bunch of egg mush from the microwave should be enough to make you wake up 5 minutes earlier.

>it will take a little practice to get it right
Lol, he's making a fucking fried egg.
This isn't rocket science.
I don't even consider it entry level cooking. Frying an egg should be a basic human function.

Fatty foods keep killing fatasses in the west, eggs are low calorie.

Go try micro eggs go try it now
Their is no difference unless you like crispy edges and sunny side up yolk
But for a quick fix they are good
>no oil splatters
>no pan to clean
>cover with cheese before microwaving
Fucking godly

low calorie does not equal low fat, eggs are full of saturated fat

Which according to studies don't affect humans.

At least not in egg form.

>unless you like crispy edges and sunny side up yolk
Well there's the problem

What about goose eggs are these bad for you ?
Fucking geese are dicks everyone I go fishing these pricks show up and fuck up my day

yes studies payed the egg industrie..
you should take a look at the china studie

yeah but if you are in a rush and need egg intake microwave the yellow fucks
Getting verbally raped because I microwave eggs

You got one of those weird concave chests dont you

I go through phases. I'll eat truck loads of eggs for a while then I start to get sick of them for a while then I'll start eating them again.

you cant cut carbs 100%, otherwise you will die.

diet soda does that

Your body can't process it and it ends up stored around your organs.

I literally look exact the same as you. Currently trying to get rid of my belly. Everyday cardio and liftng helps

I used to eat 4 eggs for breakfast. I used to have trouble eating all of it and felt hungry again within the hour. I reverted to eating peanut butter sandwiches for breakfast, which are easy to ingest and keep me energized till dinner.

>oil
Just use butter