Weirdest thing has happened to you when buying drugs

weirdest thing has happened to you when buying drugs.

Not this time officer

i bought drugs one time
that was the weirdest thing that happened to me while buying drugs

got raid by police, had to shove the weed up my ass, cheap plastic bag tore apart trying to pull it out, weed got stuck inside me, got high

>Show up to dealer's apartment at regular time
>Two guys standing outside his door waiting
>Dealer won't come to door so I call him
>tells me "user, tell those dudes im not here and go sit in your car like you're leaving and I'll call you when they go"
>do that
>he calls me and I come inside
>tells me he doesn't know those bitch niggas but they keep showing up asking for drugs
>someone knocks on the door
>dealer loses his shit
>grabs his pistol from the oven
>runs to the door and answers it with his gun held up
>it's his gf and she gets pissed there's a gun in her face
>lol

I love my dealer. He's probably going to prison though cause he shot a bouncer.

nice try DEA

kek

kek

Not possible

some dude bought an 8th from me and smoked it all with me

haha your dealer is cool... mine is a nigga who's ever high.

My dealer/buddy used to deal to a police officer.
It was weird but kind of cool to be sat in his place getting high and this guy would show up in his uniform after his shift to buy.

Me and girl we was gonna buy some weed from my dealer when we was at his apartment the girl said that's my boyfriend's apartment and goes into the house and starts yelling at him and comes out with a bag of weed and runs off crying

You didn't get high, THC has to be converted into THCA through combustion or heat low as 220 degrees to get high.

He was on something crazy and made me follow him through the park into the woods by a stream. He was like no one would hear over the rushing water lmao. Ended up getting 3g's for a 20 tho.

Happened a few years ago
>nice sunny day out so ride my bike to cousins house to buy some weed off of him
>cousin is gangbanger who shares house with other gangbangers
>be there for an hour catching up with cousin
>all of a sudden hear "POLICE WE HAVE A WARRANT"
>BOOM
>front door gets busted open
>cousin shoves his car keys in my hands and tells me to take car and keep everything in trunk of car
>SWAT rushes in and starts pointing guns at everyone
>get interrogated on the spot because im out of place
>cousin and his gangbanger friends yelling at the cops that im not with them, that im just family visiting, etc
>cops question me more
>after like an hour they let me go after checking my info
>leave my bike behind and walk across street to cousins car
>get in and drive off back to his parents house to park his car
>park car and open trunk
>2-3lbs of weed in trunk and atleast 50 ecstacy pills
>sweet
Cousin went to jail for a year cause of a probation violation and was greatful i managed to get his car out of there.
I seriously thought i was going to shit cause ive never had a gun pointed at me.

Is that why you set pot brownies on fire before eating them?

nice palis

weirdest thing when buying, hmmmm

one time when i was first smoking weed this kid in the grade above me became my friend, didn't know why cuz i had no friends, but he broke me into his friend group and was pretty cool

anyways, he didn't have money and I did, so i figured we'd buy an eigth, so we go to the dealers neighborhood and he pulls up behind us in a car and the kid says to me really quick, "ok now watch out, this kid might beat the shit out of us and rob us" I freaked the fuck out but played it cool, it was the dankest weed ever and I picked up more and saved it cuz it was so dank it caused minor hallucinations

i asked him why he told me when the kid was about 10 feet away from the car, he said that just yesterday the kid did that to one of his friends, idk why he would go back to him, but it was worth it

Different dude, but what about edibles?

no you cook them dipshit

Check'd

You cook brownies...

it is possible. try eating a gram of raw weed, it will taste like shit and you won't be nearly as high as if you decarbed it, but it does work, you can google it.

got 3 o's from my dude like I usually do but this time he was like "my bro told me you got a 300 dollar ticket over some bullshit. keep your money man." two weeks later he was like "yo my girl said your girls birthday is today. when you come pickup remind me to give you some of this thc oil it eat from her pussy you'll love it" I wish I did. I did put it in just about everything I ate tho

That's why you bake them in the first place.

And them shove them up your ass?

Yeah like that's a real life story. I don't know how I would react to cops pointing guns at me.

I would have been so fucking nervous driving that car. It's weird, my cousin just went to prison for getting caught with a trunk full of X.

>meet him at a basket ball court
>he shows me the weed
>I'm trying to buy an eighth but he shows me a gram
>I tell him that it looks like a gram not an eighth
>he says he'll go to his car and get his scale
>he drives away

>want to buy drugs
>know no one that does or sells drugs
>have like 50 codiene pills id like to sell but don't know what to do.

So what do you do when you didn't make the connections in HS and you're pretty much a shut in?

no it doesn't

Lean to fucking speak, nigger.

The bud or sugarleaves are ground up and put into an oven at ~230 degrees for 15 min. This process is called decarboxylation. This is what people who know how to make edibles do before they make the butter.

You can get high from eating raw weed, but it takes a fucking shit load and it's a crap high. Better to smoke it.

But anyway, eating something and sticking it up your fucking arsehole is not the same thing. That dude is full of shit, and weed.

yes it is. as long as his body temp was normal. i could cook down weed into a simple syrup using your asshole. There's enough heat

yeah it does retard, your body naturally metabolizes a small percentage of the THCA.

yes, it does

dude I love when dealers are cool as shit. I pay ten bucks a g and I don't even know how he profits from me. Under $15 is unheard of around here.

THIS u dimwits

got arrested

I was waiting on my guy one evening, and when I saw the silver toyota he always drives, I went in. It took me about 30 seconds to sit properly and comfortably, before I realized that it wasn't the guy. Luckily it was another dealer.

I've used thc oil as lube for my anal dildo. any small amount of friction makes it heat up greatly so it's wonderful

I was shitting bricks the whole time. If it hadnt been across the street i wouldnt have even touched it.
Plus it was a newer Nissan Altima compared to the ratty Buicks his friends had so the cops didnt even pay attention.
Debt was repayed tho with him letting me keep all of that weed/pills.

this is why you shouldn't do drugs

wtf are you talking about?

I dont know about where you live, but in my city the homeless dudes are all drug dealers.

one time i overdosed on heroin and died, that was pretty weird. jesus is real, i think i saw him with some clouds and angels.

Hey man im just trying to get high

dubs dont lie

So are you gonna help me or what

when buying a drop of liquid acid for 10€ but he spills the vial on your hand instead and you think i didnt sign up for this

>lean

the only reason people think you can't get high off eating raw weed is because no one normal eats 40 to 60 dollars in raw buds I have not worth it. I hardly felt shit but I did feel it

Adult, responsible, law abiding. Never bought drugs, never used drugs, winning!

You're an idiot.

No.

First, it's THCA that converts to THC. THCA is the non-psychoactive cannabinoid. And is present in raw or live cannabis.

Furthermore, THCA naturally converts to THC as the plant is aged/dried.

Heat can speed this process up... but is not necessary. And it doesn't necessarily have to be at any temperature... though certain temps yield the best numbers (rate of speed, etc).

This is why you seldom get weed in its wet raw form. And if you do, it doesn't get you as high.

But yes, you can eat dried weed and get high. What I like to do is extract it into moonshine (no cooking required, just takes a month... cooking can speed this up, but you lose product in the boiling) and drink it as a tincture.

>set pot brownies on fire before eating them?

Wot

You simmer it in the butter that you use to make the brownies

eat them, don't shove a brownie up your ass.

I've been seeing the same dealer for years. I'm pretty #blessed because it's a really normal lady and her husband. They have like cool ass dogs and stuff.

Fucking normie.

Winning like a true loser.

>winning
>visits Sup Forums

I'd be careful at that temp

...Who cares? This thread isn't for you, then, is it, tons of fun?

I know what you mean, user.
I once sprinkled about 5 grams on a pizza, after it'd been cooked, and I felt it for sure. Right before throwing up.

Friend of a friend said he had a bunch of primo weed for sale, so we headed over to his apartment to pick up a half 8th.

This dud is a bit of a dirtbag. Livin the redneck dream, got a bunch of half built muscle cars that hes always "working on" that he keeps on the front lawn at his dads house. Wears sleeveless t-shirts and a trucker hat unironically. Thinks throwing rocks at dogs is the height of humor. Dude's just kinda a scumbag.

But still we're dry and there's nothing too sketchy about just grabbing a little bit of green. Should be no big deal right?

Well we meet him at a random apartment he's hanging out at. He said just swing by, cause he had the green and didn't want to move. We struggle to find this place and eventually figure out it's off some back alley near a wino filled park downtown.

He greets us at the door and ushers us in. First thing we notice, the place is fucking trashed, like basement-dweller butter-eater normans-get-out-roooo trashed. There's half eaten food laying everywhere, overflowing ash trays on nearly every surface, bottles of beer sitting next to bottles of chew spit sitting next to what are probably jars of piss. The place stinks to high heaven of stale smoke and spilled lite beer. And there's a distinct strange pungent background smell.

Our "dealer", if you even want to call him that, tells us that he hasn't heard back from his guy yet, and that he doesn't have the green on him, but that he can go grab it and be right back in just 5 minutes, as his guy lives just down the street. The guy who's apartment this actually is, by the way, is just sitting staring at the tv, not even acknowledging that we walked in, looking twitchy and taking plugs off a 40 as he watches some WWE re-runs from the fucking 90's.

My friend and I are totally sketched out, but hey, we're in this far, might as well get some weed out of it. We agree - like fucking idiots - to just sit and wait while our "dealer" goes to pick up weed with our $30

Buy weed. Go back to car. lost weed somewhere.

I don't know what you are talking about... I love eating raw weed. Do it all the time.

nice dubs

Could have just smoked 0.5 grams and probably gotten way higher

And then?

knew a crazy guy who bought a Q then went home and put some oil in a frying pan to make grilled cheese :/ then decides to fry the Q up and eat it like spinach or something. he got suuuuuper high but he hold us he poured most of the oil off into the sink -_-

Absolutely correct. The only reason this was done was because we had a serious over abundance of weed at the time. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I'd never recommend it.

Have you even tried?

-cont
There's literally nowhere to sit, and as the "dealer" runs off out the door with our cash, he locks the door behind him, locking us in with his buddy who still hasnt turned around or even looked away from the old WWE on the tv.

Time ticks by.

The dude starts talking to the TV. He's just mumbling under his voice at the screen, ton of swearing, no real train of thought, just "motherfucking assholes better not lose this fucking round I swear to fucking god I will shit in their fucking eyes and gouge their fucking guts out with a frozen knife of piss..." you get the idea. Fucking crazy. And he's getting legitimately pissed off that his wrestler isn't fucking winning. And he's getting louder and louder, and getting all kinds of twitchy.

And he stands up and yells "well fuck you" and throws his half full bottle of beer at the tv. It somehow doesn't break, and he stares at it for a bit as it just pours malt liquor onto the stained and burned carpet, then slowly picks it up and turns around to look at us. Dude is fucking twaked looking. Bloodshot eyes, pocked face, looks like a starved animal.

He doesn't say a word, just stares at us for a bit (we're literally standing with our backs to the wall). And he slowly turns back to the tv, then walks back into the back room, closing the door behind him. But there's a huge fucking hole in the middle of the door like he punched it out or shot it out or something.

We hear him light up some pipe, and the acrid smell fills the apartment. No idea what it was. Wasn't coke, wasn't meth. But dude comes out literally shaking like he's shivering, huge fucked up grin on his face ear-to-ear.

-cont.

Why did i laugh so much at this picture

'dem digits..

>Be me with 2 buddies of mine high as fuck in the back our dealers car
>His girlfriend was in the passenger seat
>We bought from him a lot so we've met her before
>Exchange pleasantries but still a bit awkward
>He asks us what we want
>blue gelato real good stuff
>Hand him a $20 he starts bagging our shit making small talk
>Girl been giving him the stink eye the entire time
>"What are you looking at?"
>he and his girl start arguing for what felt like 10 maybe 15 minutes give or take.
>It seemed like it was an argument the may have had earlier resurfacing
>from what I can remember it was about some girl who paid with head
>She starts listing reasons why he ain't shit
>Hands us baggy
>We say bye and dip

A nigger gave me 5.5grams instead of 7 and charged delivery on top of it.

>ohhh you said weirdest things and not most common things

please do continue.

You mean "learn" right?

I get mine from the dispensary so I don't have any interesting stories to share.

except how much you get ripped off and how much banned pesticides are actually on your weed.....

Nah muthafukka I mean Lean. U gotta get crunk off dat lean nigga then try talkin words nigga.

does your career involve writing? you're a better writer than 95% of Sup Forums id say

He goes right back to watching the tv, and mumbling to himself. I look at my buddy and see that he's got an empty beer bottle in one hand and a pocket knife in the other, closed, but his thumbs resting on the knob.

It's been like 20 minutes, and both of us are too scared shitless to do anything but just fucking stand there. Suddenly hear a key in the lock and our "dealer" walks back in, reeking of pot, and looking suspicious as hell, glancing sheepishly at us and not making eye contact. He locks the door behind himself again.

He hands us this baggie with a minuscule amount of shake in it, says, "here it is" and then asks if we have the money for it.

We look at him like he's an idiot, and try to explain that we gave him the money to get the pot. And it takes him a few tries to figure out what we're saying. Eventually he sighs, and says "well fucking whatever, at least lets smoke a bowl, since i got it for you" like he hasn't clearly smoked a good gram of our pot already on his way back from wherever he scored it.

He pulls out a fucking rose. A crack pipe. And starts loading this brown shake into it before we can say anything. He torches it and takes a huge hit, then tries to pass us the pipe.

We just grab the baggie and start making for the door. He shrugs and plops down on top of a pile of fucking trash on the couch. The dude watching tv never stops.

I keep my back to the door as my buddy quickly unlocks it. And we bail.

We don't say a word on the way back to the car. We weigh the weed when we get home. 1.3 g.

Holy fuck i'm so glad weed is legal now.

What's an eight? I'm new to the weed thing. Weirdest thing that happened to me was that my dealer wanted steam cards as a form of payment

tldr - I found myself engaged with a drug selling nigger and the sheer magnitude of niggardry intensified beyond our expectations.

fucking lawyer if you'd believe it

and used to write for a shitty anarchist newsletter back in college

i just like writing

> my dealer wanted steam cards as a form of payment
how old were you at the time. actually how old was he? what the fuck lol

dude was so white. like confederate flag on the back of his souped up track racing station wagon white.

i absolutely do believe you, your writing style sticks out on this website like a sore thumb, you have amazing sentence structure and your word usage, especially adjectives, is on point.

10/10 would read anything you wrote creatively

how the fuck are you a lawyer and still able to write that well is amazing, id have imagined your writing to stagnate horribly from your profession

eighth of an oz

oz = 28 grams
eighth = 3.5 grams

dude literally all lawyers do is write.
If i can't write better than my opposition they win and i don't get paid

I'm a lightweight, never bought drugs. should i be happy or not

Not that user, but dispensaries sell top shelf for $10 a gram and their dirt weed is $6 a gram, with deals at 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, and so on. It's also usually grown by filthy hippies and as much as I disdain their lifestyle, they do grow some very natural weed. My dispensary breeds ladybugs for pest control on their grow op.

but the writing style you told your story in is not really appropriate for legal writing, at least that's the impression im under. My point is that im surprised you're able to write that descriptively when what you write for your job is probably much more stale/bland

he smoked crack? almost like sweet chemicals?

nah, super acrid.

meh, you have to be descriptive and persuasive.

I think this dude was sarcastic. Just sayin'

Funny story here
>Friends with my dealer, know him quite for a long time now (8 years i think) since we were classmate at school since 4th grade.
>I always knew he was into weed and shit but up until 1 year ago i started smoking weed.
>Whenever i need some weed i can just swing by his home, smoke a joint of his weed, grab my weed and leave as i dont like staying long on his place.
>My dealer is actually pretty cool, whenever i send him people that needs weed he will offers me 1g or more as a thank you.
>Dealer even gave me a fucking grinder, and a smoking pipe for free.

So heres the story now :
I live on a neighborhood were most of the college students in here smoke weed so we just gather cash and smoke it together every once a day.
We were about to buy more than 1oz that day (Weed is cheap on my country bout $5 regular weed and $10-$15 some premium shit weed)
As we went to my dealers house he told me he has his weed on some other place and asked us if he could come with us to show us the place.
>Agreed
We drove off to the place and saw it was surrounded by Cops and cops were taking all of the weed in there.
Never saw so much weed in my life.
Dealer stared and said "oh well, i guess im unemployed now".
kek'd