Why do American Highschool students always look like they're in their mid-20s?

Why do American Highschool students always look like they're in their mid-20s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6B2L-Paw8U
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DawsonCasting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hormones in our food.

I got held back a few times

because we're more masculine than europeans

because those you see in sitcoms and other media are actors in their mid-20s.

The OP is an actual picture of Highschool students
Explain the women

H
O
R
M
O
N
E
S

I
N

O
U
R

F
O
O
D

It's a stock image.

Superior genes

Im sorry I'm looking for answers from real countries. Off you go now foamy

>I don't have any counterarguments left
>hurr non country
KEK
E
K

Just Google Highschool students you cheeky cunt

Why is there no Asian high schooler?

OMG this picture is so racist, I'm literally shaking right now

I get a shitload of stock images and pictures from master students who actually are in their mid-20s tbqh

They don't actually look that old. Just look for music videos high school students made.
youtube.com/watch?v=z6B2L-Paw8U
Those people look more like first or second year college students.

They are eating too much meat and GMO.

Americans need to age faster so we can join the military and die for the military-industrial complex.

hello r.eddit

18 year old boy. better be careful when drinking or police will haul his ass to jail.

>aging faster
>superior genes
>mfw

They don't. Now that I'm in my 20's, teens look like children. Crazy that when you're 10, 18 year olds seem like mature adults to you

Anyways nigel/muhammad/pajeet, pic related is an actual school photo of older students, not some Getty stock image. Pic related is pretty much 100% what it was like down to the clothes

>american

you mean european

Because being in their mid-20, and in high school, is a standard in America

They go to school at 15 because they want to show better results in penis inspections.

kek, calm down

Being unemployed is also a standard in Spain. :^)

they dont

in shitty high school movies they do because they are in their mid 20s but irl i dont know but i doubt it

I looked way too old as a teenager, now I look too young for my age apparently. I don't even know. It's possible everyone is just blind.

>balding gets noticeable by highschool
>everyone considers me older then usual by 20 y/o
fug

>hurr durr Amerifats have no fashion
>American studentd actually wear shirts
>Italy is le fashion centre of the world sweetie ;-)
>fucking University study almost all wear ugly hoodies or ugly vomit coloured jackets, almsot no one wears shirts

Yeah... being forced to pay for your college by flipping burgers since you're 15 sounds so much better, how I envy you!!

those people look like college students

high school students look fuckin retarded

t.gypsy
go back to your camp ciacescu

Because actors and models used to represent high school students are almost always in their mid twenties. Nobody wants to look at or hear real high school students.

t. masculine man of the average height of 175cm.

>counting chicanos and japlets

Oh how will we ever recover.

Only correct answer
pic
all jews are born 30 years old

You should add a transparency to the image if you really want to hide the name of the school, as the first result from google quickly reveals the original photo.

it's hard to cast actual 15 year olds for anything other than disney so they get people in their 20s to dress like high schoolers

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DawsonCasting

t. 36 year old unemployed momma's boy

The hormones in our plastic water bottles and other various plastic things we eat and drink from.

Those are +20

German heritage

i hate our women
just look at how ugly they are

Just look at how ugly you are and stop being bitter and get someone that loves you and treats you well and complements your life rather than being obsessively focussed on the attractiveness of your partner. You're acting like an ugly chick that rejects every guy pining after Chad and dies alone.

americans really can't dress themself.

Damn they are all ugly which one of the are you?

>miss france

It's because we use adult actors in our high school dramas.

Back row, 4th from the left. With glasses.

Americans usually look 10+ years older in general. Its a combonation of shitty anglo genetics and horrible diet. I met this brazilian chick, she's polish/german/italian and blonde, I thought she was like 22 then she tells me she's 36 I was blown away. Legit looked better than 90% of our women in their 20s.

>dat stacey in the middle

>Italian men

In NZ, 16/17 year old guys look like they're in their 20s
Guys of colonial stock are more masculine than yuro boys in general

They are more attractive than NZ girls
There are some semen demons in that pic who look WAAAY hotter than the hottest girl at my old high school

tfw women are shit tier

Anglo women suck dude. If you're a guy, living in the US, canada, australia, NZ, S africa is not good. Our women are ugly as fuck and age like shit, yet we're usually good looking men. I do way better with non-anglo women.

It's depressing.

I've been to Italy twice before. Fuck dude, there is hotties fucking everywhere. EVERYWHERE. I've never seen anything like that here in the US. It's fucking depressing

There is literally nothing wrong with living with your parents

>Anglo women suck
Isn't that part of the appeal.

There is if you're 28 years old and never had a job before

holy shit

>this is what wagies believe

Piss off you reddit spacing tard.

Uhhh they don't? Most high school students aren't pic related.

scroll down

Get a job

this
go watch a video of someone filming an american high school, they look like anyone else

>mentioning leddit

We know where you came from bud

women look older than guys

Women mature faster than men

it reverse in the late 20s when guys start balding and women kinda still look alike