Tell me Frenchies. are you really going to vote for a fucking unicorn? all you will get is imaginary rainbows

Tell me Frenchies. are you really going to vote for a fucking unicorn? all you will get is imaginary rainbows.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i6lJm8S65VE
youtube.com/watch?v=9zr4L87vpfM&t
youtube.com/watch?v=fmtDCNk44mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's a digusting zionist whore, and so the other candidate.
Anyone being enthusiastic about a candidate is a freaking idiot, just like Trump fans.
Le Pen = France for Israel.

Been living in Paris for a few years as an expat (originally from canuckistan) no one I know will vote for le pen, she's popular with farmers, old folks and racists, macron will win this election

yes he will. the owl will eat the frog and Europe will flourish

He will not win, the zionists are installing these new neo-con wave to cheat idiots into thinking jewish interests are their interests.
Trump, Le Pen and Geert Wilders are the holy trinity of cucks.

Are you high

What part didn't you understand?

trips wasted on an idiot. Wilders allready lost. so will Le pen. Europe is nothing like America. Le pen is not the trump for Europe. macron is.

>Europe is nothing like America
LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=i6lJm8S65VE

Is Pepe now a jewish symbol?
youtube.com/watch?v=9zr4L87vpfM&t

The three Amigos, Putin, Trump, Le Pen.

j'aime la mlp!!!! brohoof haha!!

political/historical you total retard. America is fine with a nationalist. you put nationalists in european states and there will be war within a month.

Europe was always an ally of zionist terrorism/israel, I don't know in which bubble you live, but insulting me will not change anything at all.

Hit the books or travel a bit in Europe before speaking nonsense

Alright, let's take a look at WWII, who helped the juice to win? Hmmm, not Europe, right?

implying this so called jewish system is bad. you are the one in the bubble faggot. what system do you propose? dicatorship? islamic sharia? you are the kind of person that elites use to start a revolution and when the power vacuum is manifested you have no clue what to do and become slave of a system far worse. you are ignorant of how good you have it.

>implying this so called jewish system is bad
Alright m8, let's take a look:
ISIS, Al Qaeda, usury debt slavery, holohoax, endless fake flag attacks, third wave feminism, black lives matters, hate against white people, pedophilia and homosexuality propaganda through Hollywood, etc, etc, etc...
Wow, so great man!! I was an idiot, sorry!

you lost your credibility when you listed "holohoax" another neo nazi fag sucking dead hitlers dick. Good job subhuman

Like Howard Stern would say, "what are you saying?"

Nice try, but i'm actually a jew (sadly)

the best way to blue people is to tell them there is such a thing as redpilling when there isnt. hypnosis only works if you allow it to.

Exactly!

Listen Jew, Trump does not like you

Are you fucking retarded?
Your hero is a disgusting cuck for Israel:
youtube.com/watch?v=fmtDCNk44mg

you are a cuck for Islam and facism. a lot worse.

My hero is Hitler, heil the Fuhrer!

nice, i like that

For the 3823'rd time, IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PARTY WINS, THE ZIONIST AGENDA CONTINUES. THEY CONTROL BOTH AND THUS CONTROL ALL. When will you cretins understand this ? ffs

>If you don't love muh Israel you're a mudslime!
Goddammit I swear you rednecks are getting more and more idiotic.

Your hero will fucking kill zionist leeches like Trump and Le Pen.

The only guy who get's it.
This thread is fucking depressing.

Like the great Rodney King once said, "can we all just get along, except for the Jews"

i get it. doesnt mean i dislike it. Our system is the best system to build on. improving this one will be far more beneficial than starting from scratch.

At least you know your stuff.
I just hate delusional idiots thinking that obvious zionist like Trump and Le Pen are white race saviours or something.

thats just the story they need in order to prevent them from doing dumb shit that influences matters in a way they dont understand let alone predict.

It comes down to a choice between zionist or muslim rules I'd chose zionism in a heartbeat. people bang on about the poor muslims and seem to forget that they want to dominate the entire world and enslave or kill all non muslims as mandated in their holy book. they've been trying for 1300 years to take over europe and it's only the zionists who have stopped them in recent centuries

Jews = I don't care what you believe as long as you leave me alone
Muslims = If you don't believe what i do, you're in a world of trouble
Make your choice folks cos that's what it comes down to