Why are people so cruel to animals

Why are people so cruel to animals

Because we're carnivores.

Animels dont have feels.

Because fuck animals.

Because they're animals, and they're delicious

You're in the wrong place to ask this. This board is filled with human garbage.

Because cows are assholes, and they do dumb shit at every opportunity.

Because we eat them. they're a food supply, not your friends.

Because they're inferior in every way

Because we aren't allowed to kill each other.

Speak for yourself, im vegan

Trips are right.

>nightvision
>physical strength
>raw agility
>running speed
>able to survive immense pressure
>able to survive the vacuum of space
>can regrow missing limbs
>superior short term memory
>bigger penises

going to give an honest answer

animals have almost no emotions beyond the usual pain etc etc , to impart the same feelings we can feel is to see the a face in the moon , we are built to pity ... some of us run with this and some of us have little pity at all , to impart the idea that all animals are friends is at the least fuckin moronic , fucktards cherry pick the same human emotions to seek a point

Only niggers are cruel to animals.

Its the ultimate litmus test for whites

We can do it all that with technology so...

Greed, gluttony, and lack of empathy.

Meat is delicious, there's no getting around that. Killing animals tends to make people feel bad, so to get around it we completely cut the living creature part of it out as much as possible (cow meat is beef, pig meat is pork...I guess nobody gives a fuck about chickens) and ignore how they're being slaughtered.

Companies who are selling the meat want more profits. Treating animals humanely before you kill them is less profitable than not doing that...so they don't. And since nobody wants to literally know how the sausage is made it gets a blind eye from most people, so the cruelty goes on.

I still eat meat, and occasionally feel shitty about being part of the cycle...but it is delicious. I'll be happy once cultured meats start hitting the market so that I can get my delicious food without the bad feeling of having to have caused death to have it.

Checked and true

Because my daily cheeseburger habits must be satisfied

>being this much of a retard
Not hard being superior to you.

We're no more cruel to them than animals are cruel to animals. We're just more unusual in our cruelty.

you can regrow your dick?

There's necessary cruelty, such as Slaughter houses, which sucks but is fucking tasty, and there's unnecessary cruelty like duct taping dogs' jaws together for shits and giggles, which deserves a fucking severe beating.

Yeesh, damn man, you need to get your money back from that photographer, those headshots make you look like a 50 year old man in a wig.

>Opossite thumbs
>Amazing brain
You are just a retarded furryfag

humans are diverse and that goes for how they perceive and how they think.
to some animals are just moving things that trigger no emotional response. ( think of the Chinese word for animal )
others are driven by a desire to cause suffering to animals for messed up reasons.

For the most part, this is bullshit. But not totally bullshit.
Once animals reach a certain threshold with respect to intelligence, they have the ability for cruelty. Lower intelligence animals do not torment. The kill for food. Only instincts in play.
Some primates have been knows to torture other animals but this is rare.
It's well documented that anyone who tortures animals is exactly the kind of person who will rape a baby if they think they will get away with it.

>Cruel to animals

You're way toi naive, if you give a dog a brain, life, and appetite of a human, it's the food chain, humans are animals too.

For the same reason that they're so cruel to each other.

at least i know how to use spell check
>opposable

Oh please. We slaughter animals for food or materials. Animals kill for food, them being dead first before consumed being optional as they are eaten alive.

You can't blame our race for the defective behavior of the needlessly cruel. They are sickened by their mistreatment by the world or the imbalance of their hormones.

The big difference in cruelty is that we capture, contain and manage breeding stock of our prey animals.

Eastern European detected.

Because they can't get away with being so cruel to humans