I'm really tired but I can't sleep so

I'm really tired but I can't sleep so
Ask someone with Borderline Personality Disorder anything
Also anyone have advice with being able to stay awake for 24 hours, I can already I just need a way for it to be easier. I can't drink coffee

Why you are such a fag?
Why havent killed yourself yet?

Why are you such a faggot?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet

: ^)

How much would you sell your ass for?

My bpd ex left completely out of the blue but doesn't stop messaging me periodically. I get that she is totally confused about who she is and what she wants but if she keeps talking to me that doesn't mean much does it?

I basically live now for others to use me so they can be happy, and the one thing that makes me happy is making other people happy. Also I don't have a method to kill myself. No rope, no gun, and a phobia of my own blood and veins

Where u from? Time?

Can i use your ass to be happy?

She wants you to tell her that either she still means something to you or she means nothing to you know. She wants you by the sounds of it but shes scared of asking how you feel about her. I've been there.

I dunno, depends on the buyer. I have standards despite me being a desperate piece of trash

Are you a boy or a girl

how hard is it for you to maintain relationships with people, has it gotten easier with time? and I guess in general how do you feel about where you are in life

She knows I'll always take her back. If it wasn't for long distance I don't think the bpd would have been so harsh between us. Here's to hoping but not expecting.

6:15 am, haven't slept since 3 pm yesterday. Sleeping patterns fucked and I have to wake up early tomorrow so I'm gunna make sure I can get to sleep on time by depriving myself of sleep. It's retarded I know but I get paranoia and weird feelings when I try to sleep so this is the only thing I could think of.

See If you got the dough and look presentable in the facial and nether regions then sure.

It's shu boi uh, skinny penis

It has definitely become easier with time as I've gotten to know the disorder and know when it's making me overreact but I still occasionally lose control and push people away when I don't really want to

BPD on it's own is tough. I think long distance sorta kills the chances but I don't mean to put you down. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it so as long as you're patient, understand what she feels and work hard to make it work then I reckon you got good chances. Right now it sounds like you just have to tell her exactly what she wants to hear, and figuring out what that is is no easy task. But what I would want to hear if I were her is that you had never stopped loving her and that you just want to take care of her and make sure everything will be alright. That's the biggest tip I can think of but I'm no mind reader. Just spill your feelings, what's the worst thing that could happen?

a tip to not falling asleep is to constantly eat/drink and do stuff that stimulates you while not wearing you out, like playing vidya games

Heh well she already knows and pushing those feelings out again and again just seems to make her more iffy about talking. I dunno, I plan on treating it like any other break up and just moving on.

> desperate piece of trash
I'll take you out to the best Mcdonalds in town

Yea I think I might play some more osu soon cos that has my mind on overdrive. I just ate an icy pole before to give my self a little sugar energy but that shit doesn't usually last long

Hmm maybe. I wouldn't really know what a normal breakup is, I never really let things like gf's go and I'm still fighting for my ex. She's still interested apparently, but long distance is an issue here too and she says her life is too busy for a relationship right now

What sort of fucktoy passes up Danny D, I'm in