Chanting "USA" is offensive now

Don't you shitlords know that chanting "USA" by an American company with all American employees is offensive now and it's exclusionary?

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4i3u9j/spacex_just_landed_their_falcon_9_rocket_on_a/d2uvq7k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz7wfhWbxww
youtube.com/watch?v=r-3HEyR-c3M
youtube.com/watch?v=Hov7gwFZiqA
youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>going to ressitt

Kys

Same shit is happening here. Commies/muzzies got riled up when government made it compulsory to hang the Indian flag over all government institutions. Plus muzzies got butt hurt because they think saying Vande Mataram meaning I praise you mother(india), is against Islam.

Commies and commie ideology is the reason my nation is this fucked.

>eurocucks getting pissy about not having US god-tier space programs
>I-It's progress f-for the world!!1!
>fucking Americans taking credit for all-American works
stay mad faggots

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Plus in your case it's just euros being salty. Their space programs are laughable and they feel inferior. Plus most of them think nationalism is akin to nazism

Musk loves America, I've been hearing mention that he'd put a stop to them doing this but he won't.

What's bad about chanting your countries name when you succeed in something like that ? Are they really that retarted ?

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Why should he put a stop to it? What sorta weak mentality is that, to not take pleasure in others success. America did something great and Americans feel proud about it. What's wrong with that?

Instead of saying they shouldn't Chant usa why don't you build your own rocket, land it successfully and chant euro euro or whatever

HERE COMES DAT BOI

what is "give gold"?

t-thanks poo man

Remember that these are some of the same people who brought us "if you're not ashamed of your country, you don't know about history."

Excuse me
>straightens collar
One moment, please
>smooths out slacks
So are you telling me
>combs hair
So your saying that
>reviews perfect credit score
You are implying that
>has dinner with family
So what you are trying to tell me is
>lands the big promotion after hard work

USA USA USA USA USA USA

I would laugh but you know why I'm sad

POO

o shit waddup!

Keep telling them to fuck off India.
I fucking hate it when people get offended by the flag of the country they're living in.

Jelly: The Post

I'm usually the first one in line to throw bants at Americunts, but this is pathetic. SpaceX is an American company and those rockets are MArican products. Literally nothing wrong with patriotically chanting your country's name for a success like this.

We're living in a time when patriotism is looked down upon though, how fucking sad is that?

To know the cuckold mind, one must first think like one.

They want him to put a stop to it because "MURICA BAD", and any outward expression of patriotism is by default jingoism. So shouting USA during a capitalistic venture is somehow akin to the carpet bombing ab-dul al Bin Allflaki's house.

Doing this doing the Mars mission? Perhaps in lesser taste, as I will have to begrudgingly accede the point about Armstrong. Since though this is just a mission to send a satellite up into orbit, it doesn't stand to change the whole of the world in any way. Red Dragon, I'd like to see more mankind first, nation second though. Particularly since that's his plan with the red planet anyway.

>jingoism
i think thats a bullshit term honestly

>I dunno, just kind of sucks being directly 'excluded'
The amount of entitlement is insane
The expectation is that they are included in every achievement ever?

Fuck my asshole with a brick

Basically the Sup Forums Pass of Plebshit, but you can cuck yourself and give it to other people if they make you laugh extra hard at dumb republicans.

FUCK OFF EUROPE

But seriously. What they achieved is a tremendous success. I watched the live stream earlier and I grinned when they shouted USA. I was happy for them because they achieved something unlike those retards that complain about
>muh its evil and offensive to love your country

Jesus Christ.

That's some high level faggotry right there. You should really stop going to leddit though.

>I feel left out of this amazing achievement that my country had literally nothing to do with

git gud fgt

atleast the pass here does something like no captcha

leddit gold literally does nothing except i think you can go to a gold only place there

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I thought Moot got rid of the pass, and the hyperlinks I see in the ad squares were just leftovers from lazy Kojima.

20 burgerbux says that came from a euro butthurt that US space travel has completely eclipsed the ESA's meme comet landing from a year or so ago

That or a tumblards, though... what's the difference?

Fuck off with your Tumblr memes.

the pass is still able to buy i think the page is there atleast

O shit waddup!

Thats like saying a Toyota car isn't Japanese it's all of mankind's car or a BMW isn't a german car but mankind's car.

You're not wrong, but your space program is shit-tier

>tfw I don't get maymay

BHARAT MATA KI JAI

did u give them gold tho?

So it's basically a pay2win version of circle jerks and hug boxes?

HERE HE COME AGAIN

dude toyotas are for all mankind

oh shit waddup!

THIS IS NOW A USA THREAD
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz7wfhWbxww

i-is this a fresh mayme?

The USA USA USA chant is by far my favourite chant. It's so fucking spontaneous and so deeply patriotic at all times. I've seen hundreds of people howling, screaming and whistling at each other only to all simultaneously break into impassioned roars of USA USA USA. It's incredible.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>SWIGGITY SWOOTY

Chanting your country name is perfectly fine, god forbid you try to wave your nation's flag though.

UK-man, what is the equivalent for you?

You're getting in on the ground floor my man.

The IPO was a few months ago, he'd be a fool to try now.

holy fuck. I dont even know a more american video, beside that dude with the ford shirt getting head while drinking a beer next to his truck webm

Are NASA and the Russian space agency dead then? Is SpaceX the future?

except theres no prizes only cancer

I'm an Irishman in Northern Ireland, so probably "Oo Ah up the ra". But it's not exactly a unifying call. England has ENGERLAND ENGERLAND ENGERLAND but that's a bit shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-3HEyR-c3M

I support their cause!
death to the intrepicle physalis-munching fat slobs of western compatibalism! he who confuse talking with breathing (Keynesians, so typical), blowing smoke of benzin/benzoid motormachines across the globe, 'is breath tarring treestumps and soy fields on flattened holy ground alike: "Stimulus!" he gargles, "Stim-*burp*-ulus!"... But why? W H Y ? Keep the motor running he sais, but I slap him across the face with my sword, both eyes now missing but suddenly he sees: what motor? we ARE the motor! there is no need for ecomoniciple growth, no power in gold, only waste in green cotton rectangles. copper coins may disinfect water but is it they do with mind? the opoosite! opooosite! one people under oe god (allah/jahve/jehova/[...]=Mother Earth herself!) so blow up those cars from which's arses his tinking pig breath protrudes: free the earth from the scum of capital, dollar signs in their eyes, carrots everdangling in front of their faces. they'll have to answer for themselves when the bottomless pit enulfs their buttockses.

also nice year old tumblr memes!

>Sup Forums recognizes you as being English

You have my most sincere apologies, Sir Potato.

it's the epicenter of liberalism. All that it promises is that we work together, have the same goals and are all one big happy family called humanity.
That attitude produces these kinds of posts. Reality just doesnt work like that, but liberals have been brainwashed into thinking other people's achievements / money / etc. are somehow just as well theirs.

Obama ended the space shuttle program to promote private space companies instead.

O shit wassup

>falling for tumblr memes.
is Sup Forums dying?

Chanting USA outside of a sports game is fucking hilarious, although you can't be surprised when you think about the fact that these people grew up reciting their pledge of allegiance.

You only need to look at how audiences in the US clap and holler for the most mundane shit imaginable and you can see they have this society based around social acceptance and a heard mentality.

Damn, so that is the future. Sad to see the two titans who started the space race go.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hov7gwFZiqA

>"A small step for man but a giant leap for humanity" VS "USA! USA! USA! USA!".
>comparing the words of one man on the moon to a crowd cheering on earth
>getting the quote wrong

I love shit memes though.

just shills. i am sure of what these "posters" are

Do you think the union-jack is the English flag?

you retard

When I see a video of a crowd chanting "USA", I have a bit of a chuckle because it seems so ridiculous. It's like a live-action parody.

Honestly I find the seppo's optimism and positive attitude refreshing and fact is guys like Elon Musk do what they do in the US for a reason. You don't see anyone in Australia doing anything cool but she'll be right mate lets just dig up more dirt and suck out more gas to sell to the chinks.

youre the shill here

>hating dat boi

baka senpai

Not really.

It's a matter of preserving launch capability.

Say that SpaceX were to (heaven forbid) have another failure. They would need to find out what happened, fix it, and then test to confirm it wouldn't happen against. As you say last time, it took nearly seven months for them to get back to launch status.

If SpaceX were to be given a monopoly on launches, and this happened again it would put every launch on the backburner.

What will likely happen is SpaceX slowly gets the majority of launches that it can meet clients needs for, but the government keeping several other companies and NASA on retainer. This allows them to prove continued usability, keeps them going going entirely out of business and if something should happen, at least some launches can continue to occur.

ULA though is 100% fucked. They have no in-house engines, and their stockpile of Russian engines will only last them through to 2017; at which point they have been told under no circumstances will they be allowed to get more.

I don't blame you for not having any nationalism/patriotism.
Your government lost to birds, after all

USA USA USA USA USA

obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y

The sad thing is not how embarrassing Europeans are, the sad thing is that they don't see the bigger implications - how their white guilt and leftist agenda does not just prevent these proud chants but also prevents any chance at staying technologically competetive. Germany was once leading in rocket science until the US shipped the brightest heads over, and now the brightest heads are going voluntarily.

Sup Forums as a whole is. This is the new generation of teenagers/midtwenties, who grew up with tumblr, facebook and 9gag.

I don't mind it. It's lots of fun when someone gets uppity and tries to insult me by calling me Muslim or a nigger or thinking they're above me, only for me to reveal I live in the whitest country in the West where we run pakis and niggers out of the country. Usually shuts people up. Good fun.

It still baffles me that this bothers non-Americans so much.

It rolls off the tongue. It's fun to do. It's tongue in cheek (mostly).

I remember as a kid we would chant it after football pep rallies for no reason. It was just fun.

Get a grip.

Did your country make it?

Just wait for 2020 to roll around, asshole.

Whenever I hear a crowd of americans chanting USA for whatever reason, It really reminds me of arabs chanting allahu akbar.
Basically brainwashing

Fuck Europe. Whenever they accomplish anything we don't get mad when they claim the credit for their own work. If roles were reversed they'd be bitching about the US trying to attach itself to something it wasn't a part of. It's nothing more than a participation trophy for someone who didn't even attend, and this attitude has to go. If you don't like not getting any credit for anything then go do something.

Im just going to repeatedly reply to this person

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

OP's username on reddit is "wewlab"

in school we did the pledge of allegiance every morning the whole time we were there it is another similar thing

The difference here is that they chanted it after accomplishing an engineering achievement, not chopping off a whore's head.

Dumb frog.

Its the union jack m80

keyword is union

Un-American as fuck; people love chanting USA USA USA - hell I bet you non-Americans love it too :^)

France you should know better than anyone that when your country hears USA it means your ass is about to be saved.

When you hear allahu ackbar its ahmed coming to blow your asses up

It's actually the union flag.

Kek if you're rich why not gild comments that are the opposite of what those niggers love. Anything nationalistic or asshole-ish. Morons will upvote anything gilded as they are stupid.

>>>/reddit/