Rewatched the good seasons of The Simpsons

>Rewatched the good seasons of The Simpsons
>Rewatched all of Seinfeld
>Rewatched all of Home Improvement
>Rewatched all of Malcolm in the Middle

Hit me up with some comfy sitcom kino, Sup Forums

Curb your enthusiasm

Frasier and Cheers are essential. Taxi is great too.

iasip seasons 2-8

Wings

>skips first season
jabrony

Roseanne
Wings
Mad About You (highest comfy imo)
Newsradio

Curb, Father Ted, Black Books, Klovn

Seconding the lad who said Frasier and Cheers.

Friends is the best show to rewatch.
It warms your heart to see Ross and Rachel

How I Met Your Mother is probably the closest sitcom to Seinfeld since it was on TV.

Are you kidding me, Rachel was a cunt and anyone who likes her is an objective plebeian. Ross was one of the best characters and he didn't deserve to end up with that bitch.

Curb Your Enthusiasm
Not even close

never watched seinfeld outside of clips.

there was something about the show that didnt sit too well with me.

am i only one?

So comfy.

How I Met Your Mother

Watching the last ep. of season 2 right now

get on father ted m8

and Bottom/The Young Ones... great shows

Which seinfeld seasons are considered the good ones?

>ctrl + f
>"Grounded for Life"
> 0 results

Shame

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, and 9
it's a masterpiece

When I was 5 I didn't like it. I would tell my dad to turn it off. I don't know why.

The Office.
Pam and Jim are the perfect couple. I wish they were together irl.

Reminder that Friends is literal garbage

it doesn't get much comfier than this imho

himym is more of a friends

Married With Children

Frasier is comfy

The Drew Carey Show
Grounded for Life
Boy Meets World (it's basically a sitcom about kids/teens)

Scrubs

Hi Jenna, please learn to move on for your own sake.

Sports Night is the ultimate comfy show

The Jack and Triumph Show. It's basically a "what if" show from a year ago that's already forgotten. The whole premise is "what if Triumph the Insult Comic Dog played a ficitonalized version of himself in a traditional multicam show". The 7 episodes they made are super comfy and the fact that they had a real audience to laugh at the whole thing despite it being a sitcom spoof makes it all that better.

Roseanne, The Cosby Show

Trailer Park Boys is excellent character-driven comedy. The first couple episodes are a little rough but if you like em then the whole series is worth checking out.

curb your enthusiasm is the comfiest sitcom of all.

You don't know what comfy means.

>no 30 Rock

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""nice"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""recommendations"""""""""""""""""""""""""

>implying an old guy yakking about cashmere sweaters and talking into fliphones isn't comfy

It's really funny but it's a cringe galore. I mean the atmosphere is really comfy and Larry is comfy as fuck but the show always ends up being uncomfortable a good chunk of the time. You could do a lot better comfywise.

What's some essential schoolkino other than Freaks and Geeks?

This. Rachel was right to be upset about Ross going off and fucking the copy girl, that's fine, but she was still mad about it like a year later. Ross happily admitted he fucked up, he apologised many times, he even signed a god damn essay saying he fucked up, and that self righteous cunt still held it over him like a knife.

Frasier is the actual greatest of all time. If you're marathoning sitcoms and Frasier isn't on your list you're scum.

Futurama was next for me after the simpsons, had some great moments and solid episodes

You're a fucking woman

Don't Trust the B in Apt 23 is the best network sitcom of the past 10 years