Why are the people that constantly rant about the "extermination of the white race" the part of it that would be least...

Why are the people that constantly rant about the "extermination of the white race" the part of it that would be least missed?

The rest of us are too busy being successful and realizing that you can't exterminate our superior race

Tell me why these knuckle draggers are in any way superior to chimpanzees and what they contribute to society?

Tell me why this white north American mongrel is better then a person from Mexico?

It's a conundrum, for sure.

What about these specimen? 75 years ago they'd have ended up in a concentration camp, today they express their adoration for the Führer on Sup Forums.

This guy here doesn't need a wall, he needs a social worker.

aaaaand

saged

Or this degenerate here: He cries about western societies being to tolerant even though that increased tolerance is the reason he doesn't have to find "mates" in public bathrooms anymore.

They really outdid themselves with this one here: They managed to created a white nigger that is proud of being a slave and considers getting taken advantage of a sign of freedom and superiority.

White people are going to go extinct but it isn't an extermination. They all wait until they are 35 to have 1.5 kids. You don't have to be a math whiz to see where that is going to get you. We brought this shit on ourselves.

They are afraid of foreigners What they really should fear is diabetes and heart attacks. It kills more of them than all illegals combined in 50 years by far. Srsly how do you manage to have your chin buried in your neck fat?

Same thing can be said about every race

>Same thing can be said about every race

What same thing?

Of course mexicans and niggers are never fat and have very few health problems

This is dumb. A) Mexicans and blacks in the US have much higher rates of obesity than whites. B) obesity kills you when you are past your prime anyways. Even if you are fat and eat like shit your whole life you still usually won't die until your 50s or 60s. It's not going to effect population rates.

because they realize, in their subconscious, that they are inferior. All that they have going for them is that 'They're white'. But they're the bottom of the white gene pool, inferior to most of the rest of human population. So they identify themselves with the white people who are succesful and credit that succes to being white. White means superior and since they're white, that automatically means they're superior. But that superiority doesn't show in real life, so they have to blame someone. Not themselves and their lack of intellicenge, perseverance and common sense. No, it's not their fault that they failed in life. It's the fault of non-whites. They stole their thunder and made them as they are. And if there were no non-whites, they would have good lives. tl:dr because they're a bunch of fucking retards.

When you know you're on the bottom of the totem pole, the only thing you can do is wail and cry.

Say what you want. That chick with the tat is sexy af

>Having standards this low

We've all let our dicks lead us into poor decisions.
Cast not they stone my glass housed neighbor.

I failed to zoom in on the pic (on my phone) and check my work prior to posting. I retract my previous statement about the walking meth lab

Would still def fuck, though

Former Marine working two jobs to get through college... Sounds like someone got a dishonorable discharge and lost his gi bill benefits.

This. Its easy to see why white numbers are dropping. Dropping white birth rates and increasing minority birthrates will leave America a 3rd world country eventually.

The guy in the photo fits the definition of a cuck pretty well...

Jesus H. Chris user, WE GET IT!!!

What he needs is mostly slim-fast...

Nazis have jobs.

Enough said.

Would you seriously hire someone like that?

it depends , I don't care what they think or how they dress in their private time or even the tattoos they have.

What I do care about is if they are law abiding citizens and good employees.
If they used violence against anyone in an illegal manner , I would have no compunction in firing them or compulsion to hire them.

Dear white women , once you go black , we don't want you back, so choose wisely , I wish you all the happiness with Tyrone , because Trevor is done with you.

>Nazis have jobs

No, they don't. They are mostly on welfare.

No. They mostly complain how niggers stole them all

I am a white man that believes in the continuation of the white race , I am also gainfully employed.

You are wrong.

Mexicans maybe , *spends five minutes laughing about the preponderance that a white man has ever complained about a nigger stealing his job that was not the result of affirmative action* , no.

We are talking about skinhead subhumans here

Ok , so what you are saying is only a very small amount of white supremacists are scum then ?

Might I add that I am not for the subjugation , nor the oppression of blacks , but I do wish that whites could live apart from blacks and not have to deal with their nigger nonsense.

Just move to russia. No niggers far and wide, faggotry is frowned upon but most importantly Sup Forums is blocked there.

Underrated and true

I don't speak Russian and I believe that if someone wishes to immigrate to a nation they must first speak the hosts nations language and then attempt to assimilate to the local culture.

Learn it then...

You raise a valid argument that I find difficult to oppose.