youtube.com/watch?v=fS4od7AcxoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

u wan sum fuk?

rerol

Can you send your number, I forgot it

Well user give us her number

u want the D?

GIVE ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU STUPID BITCH
WHAT PART OF THAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

>too pathetic to actually get a gf, so trolls chicks instead

rol

Rolling for this

Ok, im sorry to disturb u ill go now

BUY CAVEMAN INFOWARS.COM DEFEAT THE GLOBALISTS

bahahahahahaha yesss

fuck

Winrar

>Implying this isn't my gf

Rolling for this
Also what app are you using to message her?

REROOOL

REROLLING

>do you have a bf?
>no

trying again

WINRAR

ROLL

Fuck that

op is a fag comfirmed

OP; delivar

KEK
OP HAS TO DELIVER NOW

actually hey you wanna go get some coffee sometime?

reroll

rarwin

reroll

I voted for Trump because I hate women blacks and mexicans

So you know any single guys, because I'm actually gay. I love a good dick or two, at the same time.

op deliver

We're making him look like the biggest beta autist of all time. Holy fuck.

this

reroollll

rerolllll

Do you shave your legs? Because I'm really into women with hairy legs *hearts for eyes emoji*

ROLLERINO

soz that was my friend just being random xD

rerollerino

I'll stab you with my penis if you want

roll

Why keeping texting when we can touch butts?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

rolleroni pepperoni

kek

>inb4 its op's sister

reroll for this niggeer

Rawlin

mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life

DOUBLE DUBS HOLY SHIT

This

roll

Do it, in that exact retard spelling

This whorefaggot clearly doesnt want to talk witb these 1 word responses so...

Yo why the fuck you even replying with 1 word responses and shit

please have sex with me

What does tf mean?

winrar

Rerolling

Do you use your toothbrush in secret places?

I want to rub my anus against your snatch until you squirt inside and then i drip it back out for you to swallow

This bitch has 0 social skills and this is actually sad to read

what does TF stand for?

the fuck

the fuck

Hi, check out my video here:

youtube.com/watch?v=fS4od7AcxoQ

"The fuck?"

I know. It's funnier this way.
Hey, can you send me a picture of yourself?

roll

I FUCKING HATE BLACK PEOPLE

Niggers tongue my anus

Sieg
Heil

rolll

This

How long have you been on the spectrum?

Roll

shut the fuck up you worthless cunt. you're one of the most basic bitches that could ever exist. if you died noone would want to go to your funeral and the ones that would be peer pressured to go would try to leave early. fucking kill yourself already you'd be doing the world a favour.

rollllll

Sorry, I'm actually hyped up on sugar and it's making me silly. So tell me more about yourself.

what a dumb cunt OP
not worth your time
if dubs, call her a nigger

tranny feminine

show me dat pussy baby

an version of wtf?
i hate people...

Lol Well fuck it then. At least you're replying.
Hey, can you send me a picture of yourself?

Roll

Love me some booty

I had it happen to me 3 or 4 times.
Put alcohol it twice a day after shower, occasionally push it to relieve some of the pressure from puss and blood, add antibacterial at night just a lil. then wait a week or so while taking care of it till it feel back to normal, then dig at it again to get the rest of the nail and don't pussy out doin it.
repeat the top steps to heal again.
The reason by letting in be for a week is the nail will grow further for you to try and stop at it again. Because if you try right from the start again and keep digging and dont let it heal to try again you'll get a major infection and to the hospital you got.
Patience is key.

I absolutely love it, let's make him the biggest faggot there is.

Rololo

do u have any other virtues besides being able to press enter? :P

roll for this

Being this new

Rip off the nail.
Use alchool or anything to help you with the pain but do it.
Here dubs are kings.