Clearly there aren't enough QB's and overall talented players to field 32 NFL teams...

Clearly there aren't enough QB's and overall talented players to field 32 NFL teams, so why doesn't the NFL cut a few teams? The worst teams with literally no chance of being successful are obviously the Jags, Bills, Chargers, and Browns.

>but user, you're retarded

Let me explain:

>all the teams literally have no history of success
>are in small irrelevant markets
>fanbase is minimal and are often outnumbered by opposing fans in their own home stadiums
>no good coaches or free agents want to go to those teams
>are currently in shitty situations that would take years to fix if they had a competent front office which none of them do

Seattle here.

Why is the AFC such a shit conference?

There's more talent available to the league right now than there's ever been. The problem is there's a lack of good coaching and patience.

>there are 32 starting caliber QB's alive

no

buffalo is definitely a tier above these other three

Yes there are. Many of them are just doomed to fail because they go to shitholes like Cleveland or San Francisco.

You would need to get rid of 8 teams to keep the divisions even.

The Houston Texans are worthless. Texas doesn't need 2 teams.

The Browns are worthless. They are trash and Ohio doesn't need 2 teams.

The Titans and Bills are holy fuck worthless.

The Jags. Don't need 3 teams in Florida for fuck sakes.

The Jets. Don't need 2 NYC teams.

The Chiefs and Cardinals. What player actually wants to go there to live in the middle of nowhere?

Remind me when was the last time Buffalo was in the playoffs.

Why is the NFC West such a shit division?

theres a team called the chefs?

THIS.
Especially the point about PATIENCE. It's always, fire him, make moves in free agency, blah blah.

During the Packers 4 game losing streak the annual "fire Dom Capers" "Fire Ted Thompson omg stale system muh free agency" calls intensified yet again. And since then Ty Montogomery and Davante Adams have emerged.

To OP, if you think there's a lack of QB talent now, you're clearly too young to remember that it used to be worse. Actually, there has never been a better time for QBs. It seems that all but the very worst teams have at least a serviceable QB these days.

you're retarded

having trash teams to mock is part of the fun of the NFL
what else would you talk about if the browns weren't perpetually shitting the bed

Cut the Jaggies, Browns, Raidniggers and the [spoiler]Bears.[/spoiler]

Problem solved.

user you're retarded
The reason the NFL exists is to make money
Cutting teams won't make any money

I'm all for reducing the AFC South to a single team. Go Colts!

>jags vs browns games make money

retard

>bitch about all the states with more than one team
>does not mention California once

Slip back into the Pacific you commieshit.

>Indianapolis
>South
>NFL geography

After listening to the complete lack of crowd support today yeah the Chargers should surrender their NFL franchise

Because Seattle has the only coach that isn't a Hard ass or a complete fool. The rest of the division basically played themselves especially the Cardinals
>Carson Palmer
If you honestly believed that Cincy got rid of him because they were retarded you truly don't comprehend Palmer.

The Bills are actually likable. The Browns, Jags and Chargers can go.

Colts need to go into the AFC East
Dolphins to the AFC South
Dolphins need to start new rivalries.
NE, Buffalo and NYJ every year has become stale and stagnant.

>The Bills are actually likable

No they aren't. They're a shit team with shit history, shit players, and shit coach, a shit stadium, in a shit city.

Jags, Falcons, Texans, and Chargers should be contracted

but the bills have a future hall of famer just biding his time until he gets to start

You're clearly underage. GTFO

remember that time buffalo won the o..oh sorry

Cutting just those 2 teams would lose the NFL $691M a year and that doesn't include the revenue from television networks airing their games.

Except the rest of the games would actually be worth watching and they'd make that money back and then some

Back into the oven, your brain is undercooked.

Laughable, the word your looking for is laughable.

>bubbalo bils
>most consecutive owl appearances
>"literally have no history of success"

>>most consecutive owl appearances

And zero (0) wins

still

Thank you for reminding me of why I come here.

Buried beneath the avalanche of racetard under-age shitposters, you can sometimes find five-star A+ posts like this one. This is the funniest, dumbest NFL-related shit I've read here in a loooong time.

Fuck you muh 14-2 in '99!

losing owl>not making owl

I bet you think that printing more money will fix the national debt too, hunh?

the bills and chargers don't meet your greentext criteria desu

Neither has won an owl. They're shit

kind of the point of the thread. not enough talent on the o lines.

No they wouldn't

>shit history
they went to the super bowl 4 times in a row
yeah they didn't win but if you seriously think they have no history you're underage

>small irrelevant markets
>what is the green bay packers

>The Houston Texans are worthless

i will fucking fight you cocksucker.