Ask a guy who did acid for the first time last night anything

Ask a guy who did acid for the first time last night anything

How much you take? I've done it three times so far but only with low doses, interested to try it at a bit higher doses.

Not sure how much exactly, all I know is it was quarter of a tab. Took it at about 1:30pm and was still feeling it at 9:30 pm.

I did half a tab twice and it was pretty underwhelming, quarter of a tab seems pretty light.

The second time I did a full tab of some supposedly powerful stuff, that was a fun time but still not nearly as powerful as people talk about. Next time I'm definitely not gonna do a half a tab, tab or two at the least. Quarter of a tab seems like it'd be underwhelming.

did you experience ego death?

also are you ok now?

For me it was pretty great. Not a lot of visuals, at least until I started trying to sleep. But I was with my gf who has done it heaps before and we were just laughing the whole time. We tried to write a sitcom, ate heaps of food (which I had to vomit up hahaha), smoked a few bongs and watched The Office.

What did you see?

Well, after I vomited, as I was cleaning up my face I saw myself in the mirror and realised how human I am and what I can go through and still survive and make it through. Is it kind of like that?

Also yes. Feeling a little off today but overall I'm good.

Heaps of shapes, letters/words, spiraling rainbows, almost like a time lapse of plants growing. It was pretty cool.

do you feel it changed you in any way?

I think that might be the exact opposite, ego death is the complete unravelling of the self where you are broken down completely.

Any other hallucinations, like voices or grasping objects that weren't there?

Oh well I'm very glad that didn't happen haha. Nah I actually had a really positive self image and felt good about being conscious and present. It was great.

A little bit yes. I just learned to appreciate life and being alive a little bit more. There's so much out there that I don't even know about yet and knowing that there's more to learn is pretty rad.

generally speaking after ego death you start to instinctually pull yourself back together but from what I understand its pretty harrowing, which is probably why I'll never do LSD since that is very likely to happen to me and mental health issues run in the family.

glad you had a uplifting experience though.

A lot of noises, mostly when I was trying to sleep. Just what I assume was my brain making the sound of the pedestal fan in the background sound funny. Some voices but I don't remember any of what they said, from what I do remember it was all just nonsense anyway.

That was my main concern, with my mental health issues. I mostly have a pretty shit self image and low self worth but I guess I'm lucky it turned out good. I'm now realising it was probably a bigger risk than I previously thought.

what drug did you take? are you male or female? how long have you been doing acid? do you live in the future or the past?

Why Do I care?

Are you messing with my head :O

Just cos.

It's just an illusion caused by chemical intoxication, you fucking junkie.

>junkie

Ease up bud

Did your friend not care either?

Better yet, ask me questions; I do acid at least twice a week

What's it like doing it regularly?

I've developed strong HPPD. If you've ever taken acid, you'll know that it warps and morphs things in your vision. While sober, the warping and morphing is still extremely prevalent. I'm effectively living in a permanent state of tripping.

How does that work out for you? I don't know if I could cope.

I'm pretty used to it. If nothing else, it makes life way more interesting. Although there are certain scenarios that are potentially dangerous. For example, if I unfocus my vision even slightly while driving, my depth-perception changes and my vision starts rippling + various OEVs all make it very hard not to kill myself and others. It took me a while to get used to never unfocusing my eyes.