youtube.com/watch?v=YJArlI8NH9o
youtube.com/watch?v=_abzwy801gk
strawpoll.me/11908196
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why dont these ever have Patriots News?

>53 posts early

kys yourself op

>yfw Broncucks miss the playoffs

Be honest with me. Do Cowboys have a good future?

God every time I see Carrie underwood in that intro...

D'Onta Foreman to the Lions

Chefs

as long as they keep their O-line together they have 3-5 good years with Elliott and Prescott.

because OP is a buttblasted buncos fan

You have some offensive linemen to keep intact. Otherwise I could see a bit of a step back next year. Leary and Martin were huge for Zeke's rise.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

>tfw Dolphins make the playoffs

what happened to Abdullah the butcher

Well the idea is that La'el Collins will replace Leary. Martin is good for another decade.

strawpoll.me/11907884/r

>D'Onta Foreman

Is that Devonta Freeman's mutated clone?

If the Cowboys draft good defensive talent this coming draft and keep that offense then they'll be scary good. Maybe an owl appearance

Then I guess Leary could walk. For some reason I keep forgetting Martin is a guard and not center. You guys got Frederick for that

>le injury fumble bust man

Go Raiders!

Was there anything more blown out of proportion than Stafford's finger?

>Tate in charge of breakaway speed

Now that the dust has settled and it's been decided that the New England Patriots will win the superbowl this year, who will win next year?

I'd say the New England Patriots

How are the Vikings not eliminated from the playoffs?

Reminder that even though the NFL is doing their hardest to refball the Raiders into losing, including a refballing that had them break the record for most penalities in a single game, and not allowing key players to play, they STILL made it to the playoffs.

rest in spaghetti

D'Onta's p good, a shame his 2000 yard season was all for naught

>Saints win out
>Bucs, Packers, and Redskins lose out
>Vikings lose week 17 vs. Chicago
Can they do it?

SAVE US BASED RAIDERS

>no fun league

>New England Patriots @Patriots 1m1 minute ago
>Bill Belichick has now won 14 division titles, passing Tom Landry and Don Shula for the most all-time.

Is that Pickspatrick on the right?

>Von Miller getting exposed by Marcus Cannon
highlight of the night

Carr looks like he's 40 there.

>NE: Balls still deflated

I dunno, man, I'll see what I can do next time I make an OP thread. You do the same.

Are you a Lions fan?

>Gosder Cherilus
new entry in the Blackest NFL Names club

lions win out
packers, bucs, redskins, giants lose out (except wk 17 giants or skins win)

>Queefs fags faces when they thought they would win the AFC West

Just need the Patriots to get deflated and first seed is ours.

>le deflategate meme

Gnats fan here to agree, yah you guys never get any love from faggot OP. Or possibly you there's just no news, you guys are doing well and its SOS therefore nothing to say about it.

Will Brady get carried to an owl like Peyton last year and retire?

Without Gronk he is pretty much useless.

>Chiefs/Houston playoff rematch

Please, no.

vikings will win the owl

He's getting carried by the system. It's why when he's finally dumped he'll never go to another team because it'll expose him as the system baby everyone knows he is.

Question: When do you think Brady will retire? Honestly, he could probably go on until he's a 70 year old fuck and still play in the better half of quarterbacks, but when do you think he will call it in?

our afc west desu

stick to trucy faggot

vikings will fail to make the playoffs

Why? What's wrong with a rematch?

It was fucking boring last time.

I'm not a Texans fan, but it just reeks of a repeat drubbing by the Chefs.

The .gif is exactly what I want to happen to Andy Reid and his time outs

He can't fuck up time outs if he doesn't have any

>Your AFC west
>Implying you won't choke against the Chorgers in the final week
>Implying the Raiders will lose either of their games. Broncos are dead men walking and the Clots are dome babies so weather won't be an issue.

no, he'll lead the team to an Owl, win, and come back next year in the exact same condition he is now.

Honestly, I think he could go 20 years. That would be 2019, 3 more years, when he's 42.

Aw come on that game was fun

It was witnessing a playoff drought long overdue. Embrace the memes, friendo

The drought remaining would've been more fun, memewise.

And, no, the game was not fun. Blowouts are rarely fun to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=mL8S4G9zFK8

Never 4get

I'm fine with anything as long as it isn't Chefs/Clots in the wild car

Fuck that. Never again.

Genuine question: Let's say the meme owl happens and he loses again, do you think that could possibly have an affect on his years remaining?

I wouldn't sleep on either team desu

Andrew Luck's been playing well and Mile High isn't an easy place at all. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you lose both.

Chargers should be easy. They nearly beat you guys and a fast-paced team do more damage against them.

The math only applies when it involves the Steelers.

>old giants logo
I don't know how I feel about this desu

Blowouts are only fun if you're the team ahead

Their old logo is cool

What's the number of Super Bowls you saw your team win? I saw 6.

Blowouts are fun, but not as fun to watch past a certain point.

You know what the funny thing about the logo is. Whenever I see it, it reminds me of the old nascar fonts I would see as a kid playing with toycars and watching it on tv. And it always makes me think of Spagnola's "Nascar" defense for the giants. It ljust loops the fuck around, its crazy. First time I actually got to mention it, kinda cool.

its ok, it wouldn't be a blow out like last time.

people have realised hoyer isn't starter material

I don't see why we should be concerned about the Colts again desu. We checked 'em pretty good a few weeks ago, what makes you think we won't do the same again?

It reminds me of LT, Bavaro and Tecmo

>LT
I'm only in college, never got to watch the giants lt play, so whenever I see LT, I think of Ladanian Tomlinson from the Chargers, and those old Nike commercials he was in. I'm gonna link those because those were fuggin cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJArlI8NH9o
The LT one is at 1:00 about

I've seen zero, but i've never had a savage for a qb... until now.

mentally, absolutely. we all know how he said losing 42 was one of the worst moments of his life. iff that happens he'll give it one more shot after that, and then retire.

how expensive were the tapes you bought from the NFL?

Sadly none. My Dad got to see Super Bowl IV live in person as his first NFL game and he's been their fan ever since.

Here's a little bit of nostalgia for you Chefsfags

youtube.com/watch?v=_abzwy801gk

>stick to trucy faggot
You called for me?

>Golden Tate (942 yards) has caught Marvin Jones (938). He is now the Lions' No. 1 receiver, statistically speaking anyway.

>losing 42 was one of the worst moments of his life
Was it true that he refuses to watch game footage from that bowl, just because he hates it so much? I heard it as a rumor but never confirmed it. Yah, the thing about Brady is he's just so good, but its just such a bad matchup with the giants (speaking in terms of how the statistics should have it play out versus how it tends to play out). Do you think he even wants to see Eli again in the owl for revenge, or do you think he just wants to play it safe and try to secure another owl against an easier matchup team

Where can I rewatch the Texans game? I want to see what finally pushed O'Brien to bench his sorry ass.

>eyepatch goes around the hair
RUINED

*Osweiler's sorry ass

You bet I did

Doublas M2 be Chefs waifu

>Titans thread gets deleted by autistic mods

Sorry massah, next time we’ll just make another general, we swear massah

Time traveler here.

Here are the final results of the 2016 NFL season.

>Loins
>Viqueens
>Burrs
>NFC North Champs

Pick none

What's your secondary team, family?

I'm a Burrs fan, but I have an affection for the Jaguars.

This site was founded on anime friendo

Who does Tom Brady want to see in the offs?
strawpoll.me/11908196

Giants fan, secondary team is the Jets. They sucks, but they represent our state, so I'll support them since they try their best to support us.

>>TFW the Dolphins make the playoffs

They will manage to lose at home to the Pats' second string and miss out. Not because the Pats' second string is that good, but because Dolphins.

Kek. Is someone making a webm of Elliot jumping into the United Way bowl after he scored?

>tfw the only way the chargers can sell out a stadium this season is to play the raiders

rip

I hope they make it too desu

They're an up and coming team regardless if they don't. Just hope Tannehill stays healthy in the long run.

>this season

Try seasons.

as an addendum to my answer, I imagine that he will settle for nothing but a Super Bowl win to end his career.

I think it's true.
Off the field, he and the Mannings are all good friends. But I think after two SBs against Eli (or maybe even just going with 42), we can tell that a third would be insanely great for ratings, great for fans of any team except the Patriots, bad for the Patriots, and terrible for Brady. The pressure on him to win will be enormous, and even if he does, he STILL has >18-1 and is 1-2 in Giants SBs. Honestly, unless 19-0 happens against the Giants (who are also now a better team than the 2007 squad), there's no win for his legacy. And I think last year was his last shot at it until Lewis went down.

my secondary team is oakland this season because they bring me joy by pissing off kansas city fans

Skol vikings

Rams, used them in Madden 2003, 2004, and 2005.

But whenever Jake Browning gets drafted or signed as a UDFA, that's who my secondary team will be next.

>Derek Carr: "When we come to San Diego, our fans turn it into a home game."
>Philip Rivers: "It was a road game."

What thI fuck is Brees deal? How does he not have more sb wins with those stats? He's like the most passingest QB ever