Sup Forums I need your help

Sup Forums I need your help.
I am in big big money trouble, and Ive tried everything, from racket to prostitution (which wasn't very effective) and I couldn't win near as much as I hoped, so my final solution is to sell one of my kidneys. I heard you could make a whole lot of money from it. I am 25 and I guess I must have a healthy kidney since I only drink tap water, (anything else is just too expensive and the tap water where I live is actually pretty good)
I would need serious answers to those questions :
>how much is my kidney worth?
>where do I sell it?
>how do I make sure I don't just get killed and get all of my organs taken away in the process?

I need this money to the point where Im a dead man if I don't have it in one month, help.
This is not a begging thread, I am not asking money from anyone here, just to make it clear.

OP here, I won't tell how much money I need, why I need it for or who wants it etc, I just need answers to my questions.

I think you are going to have to skip town user

do you have a passport user?

Explain ?
I do, if the kidney can sell for enoiugh money, I can pretty much go anywhere on the globe and back with the money I already have

Just leave and start over somewhere else. Nothing to lose, right?

Go to a kidney dialysis hospital and talk to someone whos rich.
Tell him that you want to give a kidney as a christian or something, then ask for like 30K.
Have your bloodtype and HLA tested so you can find a match.
Keep it secret from the doctors.

The people I owe this money to could find me anywhere. If I change country to do a kidney transplant, they will send one of them to make sure I don't just run away or something, I would very much like to change country or life if that was possible, but I can't. I have nothing to lose, I have no family, job or friends here, just people running after me for money.

Thanks for the tip but Im not sure, how will the fact that I give it "as a christian" change the price ?

R.I.P.

if you're prepared to lose a fucking kidney for what seems to be a temporary problem then i guess your mindset is fucking wrong altogether.

look at long term solutions. your not selling a part of your goddamn body because you fail to maintain yourself in a society that's all about (fictious) money and greed.

hitchhike to somewhere else and start over, get benefits, get another job, man up, whatever

Jesus,what the fuck could you possibly have done? But if i was you i'd sell everything i have and start a life like one of those YT vloggers where they travel around the world,and hell maybe you can even find a nice country to stay in.

It's either this or being killed. The people I own this money do don't fuck around. Telling me that I should just chill or something won't make any goddamn change. If I don't have the money i am a dead man.
I am not going into detail regarding the reasons I own this money for, sorry.
And as I said before, I would like to start over and just rely on youtube revenue whilst travelling around the world, that'd be a dream life. But even if I were to sold everything I own, it wouldn't even make for a half of what I need.

Fuck it, sell everything, somehow get the fuck out of that country, somehow apply for a small job and start again,ah fuck it,im writing as if it was so easy,but dude,you got no better options, i wouldn't stay in a country where people want to kill me.

Just kill youself.
Seriously, it's better than being killed.

i'd like to believe that this isn't some made up bullshit story. what the fuck have you done to let it come this far? and the people who are supposedly after you, would they try to kill you if you were literally on the other side of the globe, living an anonymous life in some deserted shit town?

Says the one who hasn't done either.

sauce of pic

I understand what you mean but I have no option. I am being controlled, followed, threatened, everything. I am like a dog on a long leash, and if I try to go too far, the master can just pull on the leash, as simple as this.

I also would like to wake up and find out this only was a nightmare.
>What the fuck have you done to let it come this far ?
As I said, I cannot explain, but ill just say it has to do with a sect.

While you're right, OP is probably from some cartel like country similar to Mexico or Columbia.
I don't think they would just shoot him but instead provide new gore material for you retards to fap to.
So if I were him, I would choose the painless way out.

Hope all is well. When you have a moment to yourself, read this, and please know that I am so grateful to have you in my life. It was difficult for me to decide who I thought would DO this because many people claim to pray, but not everyone does. I hope I chose the right twelve. Please send this back to me (You'll see why). May everyone who receives this message be blessed. There is nothing attached. Just send this to twelve others. Prayer is one of the best free gifts we receive. There is no cost, just a lot of reward. Make sure you pray, and pray believing God will answer. May today be all you need it to be. May the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in your thoughts, rule in your dreams tonight, and conquer all your fears. May God manifest himself today in ways you have never experienced before. May your joy be fulfilled, your dreams be closer and your prayers be answered. I pray that faith enters a new height for you; I pray that your territory is enlarged. I pray for peace, healing, health, happiness, prosperity, joy and a true and undying love for God. IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST THE MOST HIGH AMEN Now, will you send this to as many people as you can now, not "I'll do it later." God wants to move Now!!! Amen

Luv You!

>Ive tried everything, from racket to prostitution (which wasn't very effective)

Stopped reading right there

OP here, my will to live is stronger than you could possibly imagine, I am not taking myself down unless I have literally 0 chance of surviving. I come from a first world country;

File for bankruptcy, nigger.

sell everything, buy guns, go out with a bang

alright. sect. let's just assume that what you're saying is true. how much money are we're talking about? although i detest the money-driven society we're living in today, and i realize that system is fueled by money hoarding greedy bastards, could you maybe take a loan or something? you probably thought of this but i'm just thinking alout.

if i were filthy rich i'd transfer the cash to you right fucking now

if its scientology then fuck that shit, they wont kill you

"i might die over this, but it's way too big a secret to tell to the people i'm asking for help. aren't i intriguing?"
I appreciate you trying to breathe a little life into this board, you gotta do way better than this next time

Ok, whatever, I still need 78k USD, banks can't trust me for shit, thank you for asking though.
Not Scientology but they killed, I know that for sure. I wouldn't be in such stress if they didn't.

If it's too big of a secret why don't you tell us? If you tell us it won't be a secret anymore. If you don't it's still a big secret.

wait that's it, join scientology, your would be assassins will die trying to infiltrate the compound. plus you get to meet John Travolta!

you think that one kidney can solve a $78k problem?

still, i think few sects, companies or individuals are capable to track someone down living a quiet life thousands of km's away. if you think they can you're either paranoid or you fucked with the illuminati.

in all seriousness, i can't help you, but i hope you will be alright man.

here's tits

Brilliant! Do this OP, sect war now!

Join army or smthing ffs or emigrate somewhere like bulgaria or serbia or kazakstan

Lol this is fake af