It literally wasn't even bad

It literally wasn't even bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5Si6H46aHE
youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg
ustream.tv/channel/Qnd36a43JpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like how dead shot told that guy to white people that shit if his daughter didn't get into a good university

I agree. People are being overly critical (criticizing it is practically a meme at this point). It definitely had a ton of problems, but it wasn't the train wreck that people are saying it is.

It wasn't great.

Better than any Marlel flick after the first Iron Meme.

No, it wasn't, but it wasn't amazing, so the reviews called it bad, the general public exaggerated as usual and acted as if it was the worst thing ever, and because this board is a meme-factory, it's bad because lel dcucks suicide watch.

Agree. Only serious problems:
-No motivations for half the characters. Why the fuck did Croc do anything? He basically went on a suicide mission when he went for the bomb, why did he even do that? It really sucks too because Croc's basically my favourite member of the Batman villian pantheon and he had no role here.
-Weird, weird soundtrack. Recognizable pop songs start up with no warning at random.
-A few too many meaningless scenes, like when Harley steals the purse. Clearly made exclusively for trailer play.
-All they needed was a bomb to "kill" an impossibly powerful sorcerer? And all they needed was to chuck something explosive in the swirly blue mist? Why didn't they just get Croc to throw a grenade in there from the ground outside the building?

Liked it better than Cap 2 I'll say that much. I way prefer the DC aesthetic to the shitty Marvel one.

yeah but it wasn't great and that was the real problem

>you one of those deaf hoes

will marvel ever have a quip as funny and truthful as that?
(yes I know its not technically a quip)

There were many actual good jokes, unlike the kiddies stuffs in Marvel movies
The thing which made SS bad was its horrendous editing, the lack of Joker and an actual credible, non-belly-dancing villain
First act was great, second act not bad, the music was okay, the acting was all around fine to great

The editing was some of the worst I've seen in a major motion picture...ever. The fact that people are defending this only shows how contrarian this piece of shit board is.

Yea I liked it. Saw it twice.

It was straight awful and of course apologists like this faggot will be quick to give it a pass because it could have been worse. quit settling for the below average shit shows ffs, this movie had no clue what it wanted to be.

The villain was weak as shit, as evidenced when you noted that a pack of c4 defeated a sorceress.

No one here is saying the movie didn't have problems. We are saying it doesn't deserve to be destroyed like is happening. The editing was ass though, but that doesn't make a movie trash.

>THIS MOVIE WASN'T EVEN AWFUL WHY DON'T THE CRITICS DIG IT?

Too bad they cut that scene where the camera has a full-screen hold on Katana's asshole clenching and relaxing for about five minutes. Ayer tried to tell WB that he was "sculpting in time" but they would have none of it.

That's your standard?

May as well brag about being better at the olympics than Mexico.

It's not even digging it, people have been saying it's hot garbage when it's straight up better than most Marvel flicks

There are ratings besides terrible and amazing.... And I'm not an apologist because I had low expectations when I went in to the theater. I was pleasantly surprised by it not being the worst movie ever.

Really should have made the bad guy the joker.
>joker steals some nerve gas
>form Suicide Squad
>Waller basically uses Harley as bait
>Harley remembers that Joker is an abusive asshole
>you think she's rejoining joker...instead pushes him off a roof and rejoins the Suicide Squad (who are now her friends)

(joker survived : the end)

Its one of the worst flicks of the year
>literally edited by a company that makes meme trailers
Fucking christ

>Iron Man 2
72%
>Iron Man 3
79%
>Suicide Squad
27%

Literally fucking baffling

Rolled my eyes at that

It really was. I was so ready to defend this, because BvS reception was unjustified, but man, what a mess.

There was a great film in there, but the producers clearly sacked it and put the rest in a blender.

>Will Smith is introduced 3 fucking times!
>Joker had too small a role in the film.
>The villain was AWFUL. Who thought Cara can act?
>The abrupt ending was bullshit, and I mean Amanda Waller emerging from the rubble and putting them all back in prison.
>The amount of dad rock at the start was overwhelming
>Margot Robbie didn't work for me.
>the editing was some of the worst I've ever seen in a blockbuster film. It was so obvious the film had been changed and that they struggled with coverage. The shot of Waller sitting down at the table, then the book flies over the table and they cut to character introductions. Awful.
>All that wasted talent

Crying shame.

>iron man 3 is better than 2

Iron Man 3 is so bad it actually makes Iron Man 2 better by comparison. Most of these flicks are just mindless fun but holy shit...Shane I GET IT...you think sassy kids are funny...get iron man out of that small town

Basically the standard for these films has been lowered so much by Civil Discussion and Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman VS Doomsday that this movie pales in comparison.

youtube.com/watch?v=i5Si6H46aHE

Irritating montages were clear result of studio intervention, and the songs didn't complement the scenes they were overlaying.

Editing was choppy and story was extremely disjointed. The squad goes from hating each other to being best friends after 3 brief fight scenes that didn't really show any connection between characters.

Katana and Croc were completely useless additions. Boomerang is basically depicted as a tramp but then pulls out some super-advanced drone and nobody questions it.

Leto's Joker was embarrassingly bad.

Instead of a creative secret mission or black op, we get ANOTHER instance of superpowered protagonists banding together to slaughter faceless CGI aliens/monsters and fight a boss to prevent a glowing beam of light from destroying everything. There was no reason why Batman, The Flash or Wonder Woman wouldn't have intervened, and the reason why the Sqwad was needed was pretty tacked-on.

HOWEVER, most of the acting was great (particularly Robbie and Smith), and El Diablo and Waller were really interesting characters to watch. Boomerang had some good comedy despite hardly having anything to do.

If they had edited the thing better and included more interactions so that the team banding together felt earned rather than obligatory, it would have been a really strong movie.

Please no. If anything, we need LESS screentime for Joker.

It wasn't good either.

It feels like there's about an hour missing from the movie. First time ever watching capeshit where I actually wanted it to be longer so we could see more character interactions.

It was average. No more shit than the usual capeshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg

it sucked dick

Are you trolling? Iron man 2 was a rushed mess and riddled with plot holes. Iron man 3 was a solid, entertaining, underrated summer blockbuster. Iron man 2 should be rated much lower and iron man 3 should be higher.

This. It was like a collection of good scenes poorly stitched together. The repition was really apparent, like they couldnt decide what to keep.

Suicide Squad reminded me why I like pulpy comic book movies, just as I'd become sick of Marvel movies full of quippy, quibbling ciphers. It's no doubt a critic's nightmare. It's a two hour aeroplane ride next to Tyler Durden, smirking as he asks how being clever is working out for you. It possesses none of the things that 'elevate' these movies above their source material in the eyes of the NYT, like neurotic Whedonisms, twee nostalgia and middlebrow chinstroking about national security. Nah, this was a big edgy redemptive melodrama and I loved it.

>-All they needed was a bomb to "kill" an impossibly powerful sorcerer? And all they needed was to chuck something explosive in the swirly blue mist? Why didn't they just get Croc to throw a grenade in there from the ground outside the building?

This.
They could've bombed the motherfucker... they cant hit a standing still target that's in front of them, how will they stop a missile? Whole thing felt stupid and pointless. Only good thing about the ending was when the Mexican turned to a god to fight the other god... I wish someone else had another "power-up" that they could've teamed up against the god-like brother and killed him instead of that stupid little bomb. Also what happened to the diver that placed the bomb and detonated it? He was at point blank when he detonated.

That's where you're wrong. It was a below average film. To sit there and go "durr they're all capeshit" proves that you're either a bias moron or a flat out moron.

Yeah I liked the Diablo aspect too. That's what I don't get though, because that's all I was looking for. Didn't need to be some huge deus-ex-machina, just a simple one-off of "here's some mystical totem we found in her cave, chuck it in the mist" would've been better than a bomb.

Iron Man 2 is a let down from one but its an actual movie.
3 is crap with zero redeeming value.

>he thinks capeshit is good

come on

Who else waiting for decent quality here?

ustream.tv/channel/Qnd36a43JpU

Holy mother of autism.

still better than Civil War