Pic and timestamp for proof

Pic and timestamp for proof

I was raped last night at a haloween party (femanon), the guy put xanax in my drink and fucked my while I slept in my own bed. I am on the pill but he did not use a condom and came inside me.

what are the odds I have herpes or syphilis or something?

do i have to go to the doc with no symptoms?

also how many men would do this?

please note that i live in Australia so the time zones are different

b8

this copypasta is older than my daughter. Shes in fucking preschool

should i show you my tits

>this copypasta is older than my daughter. Shes in fucking preschool

post pics of her

Gr8 b8 m8

lol i dont even care. shits still hot..

POST MORE OP, YOU FILTHY WHORE

>please note that i live in Australia so the time zones are different
Australia is now 5 weeks ahead of us, I did not know this

NAAAAAAWWW, not this bullshit again....

Why nobody told me we are in July?

A time stamp in a pic proves that you were raped...
Logic.exe has stopped responding

Apart from a timestamp of July of being raped on a Halloween party... Where the fuck does she live?

>Timestamp wrong
>Halloween in July?
>Lives in Australia? No halloween in australia...

Weak

Lets have this plebs name and FB so that Sup Forums justice can be served

Shit that happened to you. i'm not gonna whiteknight and people are gonna want tits, so...

But seriously, don't let this fuck you up. I've been in your situation, got out of it luckily, but I wouldn't rape.
Don't forget; don't let it ruin you

Save your word man. It's a obvious fake.

Moar plz

OLD. just image search this sluts pics have been around 4eva

SAGE muther fuckers! SAGE

Fail. Always watch people make your drinks and watch your drinks like a hawk.

Not quite sure I know what you mean, my friend and original poster. Please do not get me wrong, this is an interesting thread filled with interesting mini-movies about interesting women, but I am entirely unable to come to the conclusion that I am any of these women. I am a man. I have a penis. It's quite a nice penis, or, at least that is what my wife tells me.

Some days I am unsure as to whether she is lying to curry favor, but I do not spend much time dwelling on such insecurities. Sex with my wife is nice.

It is possible of course, original poster, that the technology might one day exist that will allow a person or persons to "merge" with a computer in such a manner that they do, for all intents and purposes, "become the girl in the post below yours", but that in itself carries with it a myriad of issues. Can a being be, in a sense, two beings? If one makes a post, can one simultaneously be that post and the post below theirs? If so, the person below them who made that post, does one immediately share a consciousness with that person, being that both persons are simultaneously that post?

I have few answers for these questions, original poster. Perhaps some time when you're around, I would enjoy discussing these with you.

July 13, beta faggots

they also celebrate holloween in july instead of october like many other countries. Maybe you should leave your parents basement once and a while