Young Sup Forums girl

Is she serious or is she just being fake?
She's pretty redpilled desu senpai.
youtube.com/watch?v=KnSHToaGRF8

Other urls found in this thread:

stats.oecd.org/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Robespierre/
youtube.com/watch?v=wSVlOAocn8E
youtube.com/watch?v=VkMU1mKdwPI
soundcloud.com/firestarteradio/tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0FoIFrahvE
youtu.be/mEyi4UnQ4fY?t=9m2s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/
youtube.com/watch?v=reZ4na9tc5Y
youtu.be/Z0FoIFrahvE?t=4m19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop using proxies to promote yourself, you attention seeking whore.
This cunt is literally the political version of a gamer girl.
Young, ugly, autistic, horrible dental hygiene, most likely a shill.

>England
>Accusing someone else of horrible dental hygiene
kek

Yes, and it says something when I'm the one complaining about it, dont you think proxy whore?

She's fake, reading off a script written by her boyfriend. She's just doing this for attention, money or both.

fuck of you degenerate furry trash.

so much this. I can see her a few years from now with pink hair and her boyfriend Daquan. stop promoting this dumb bitch.

Sup Forums be like:
>The holocaust is so obviously faked that a child could figure it out
>Women are children
> How did a woman come to this conclusion? She is obviously lying

>south Africa
>be like

you got me

>This cunt is literally the political version of a gamer girl.
/thread

Anyone who mentions they find this girl attractive based on her 'fell for a meme' views. This image is for you.

Since when degenerate redskin with horrible teeth hygiene and creepy voice is a mascot of Sup Forums?

Evalion is love
Evalion is life

i thought it was satire

Statistically Britain has the best dental health in the world.

stats.oecd.org/

Shill

She looks like a polish jew (Anne Frank) and asks for money on her YT

Definitely fake

She's already been exposed as a fraud plenty of times, also a Swede started a thread earlier in which he reported her to the ADL and Youtube, her channel should be gone within a few days.

>She looks like a polish jew (Anne Frank)
>implying that Evalion being the reincarnation of Anne Frank doesn't make her all the more cute
It's just like in my Bhutanese tapestry.

>all these jews ITT saying what she is saying is fake

You're late.

I know she is a whore for money but what she is saying is true.

>South Africa
>Alive
Isn't it your shift for the ghoul patrol around the perimeter? You'll get the last remaining 6 whites killed! Go back to your post!

Only the dead can know peace from this edge.

Exposed as a fraud how?

Is this the one that replys to every single post and thinks everyone is jew/CIA?

WE DID IT, REDDIT!

Fan service

Anyone have the audio that exposes her?

shes a shill

Feet, feels and waifus are Sup Forums culture and anyone who disagree can fuck off.

>one post
>besmirch m'lady's honor
>posts incriminating evidence of her making videos for the purpose of [Subscribe]s

CIA shill confirmed!

>Sup Forums hates big government
>Sup Forums supports Nazism

You can't make this shit up.

>redpilled
lmao

>roman feet

Don't forget this connection with freemansonry along with Stalin, Churchill and Roosevelt
This is why you didn't see a body or any conformation of his death.. literally the pre-Osama Bin Laden operation

Interesting pic.

>Redpilled
>"Redpilled"
>Bluepilled

Very few people, if any person on Sup Forums, may described the genuine red pill as the yellow pill. The main reason being that the red pill is the actual red pill but it only goes so far to truly enlightened a person. Thus its still in the realm of the blue pill. Extending the metaphor from The Matrix, Neo never left the Matrix. Because of this theory the red pilled never truly freed a person from ignorance, although it certainly put them on the path to enlightenment. Many on Sup Forums would disagree there being a "yellow pill" but I think it's an amble addition for the pill metaphor.

The tripfag Robespierre is an advocate of the yellow pill. I am inclined to agree with him.

Robespierre !!U9xv/x6Nq9T
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Robespierre/

He always has an interesting way of looking at things.

FPBP

Extremely intriguing, I appreciate you weighing in with this information.

Film Theory: The Matrix has NO ESCAPE
youtube.com/watch?v=wSVlOAocn8E

Film Theory: Neo ISN'T The One in The Matrix Trilogy
youtube.com/watch?v=VkMU1mKdwPI

Anyway I can see the comments with a proxy? Tried many different proxies but comments were always unavaibable. The comment section of Evalation videos is always fucking hilarious.

This! Please, I want to listen to it.

I'll argue that it is Female Suffrage, Individualism, and Marxism that got us to this point of hating white males and it has nothing to do with Hitler.

Either way, was Hitler supposed to just bend over and accept Anglo cock. Fuck off, Hitler showed the world what happens when you piss off a country.

I can't find it.

soundcloud.com/firestarteradio/tracks

It has been deleted but someone must have saved it.

Fake or not. She's hot and has told the truth pretty much so far. So until that ends, i'll continue to follow her. Just remember to use your own fucking brain to make judgements and you will be fine.

Stay sane.

>tfw the people she makes these videos for hate her more than the people they're supposed to offend
Pretty ironic desu

Thank you once more, brother. I wish I had something to exchange

Beta orbiters are pathetic.

>implying you aren't she
go on vocaroo and talk about your special uncle experience for muh dick purposes

>over a thousand years of European history

You faggots didn't even have the number zero till the 1200s, what fucking history?loool

tippity-top kek

You're never happy, are you ? I find it cool not only men do these videos. The more different kind of people do these the more exposure the redpill has. And it goes against the establishement narrative and social terrorism of "the racist virgin loser" and such.
Like it or don't like it, but this is a good thing.

KILL YOURSELF EVALION YOU GOLD DIGGING NIGGER LOVING CUNTSHIT

>the redpill
So people actually use this word unironically?

So people non ironically let foreigners mass rape their female citizens? Get fucked hans, you understood me, it's just shorter to write than "expose historical falsification campaign blabla". Go work out, faggot and grow a pair.

Coalburner.

>Race traitor

You have no proof of this accusation.

lol no

DELETE THIS

This video was just blocked in Germany. I want to know why.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0FoIFrahvE

>a girl makes an attention whoring video

>whole Sup Forums board gathers around like idiots

Meme Magic is real.

tfw you have excellent teeth but they're tinged yellow like this and that's simply their natural color
all dentists say the same thing
>people think you have poor dental hygiene because they simply aren't aware that some teeth are actually just naturally yellow
fug..

What do you want to ask her, Sup Forums?

> that id

She also has a big hooked nose.. And that's coming from a Jew, mind you.

And a bitch, a gold digger, jew
She sucked dick and swallowed cum and also agreed to make strip tease against 300 $

don't blow her cover ffs Issur.

She does it for the attention. That is the true and only motivation of females, they do not do anything unless they get attention.

JEWS

>Jew Suzy
Suzy confirmed for being a Jew

>goys

What's the matter Sup Forums? Can't stand the sight of a strong anti-Semitic White girl?

HOLY SHIT
SHOO FUCKING SHOO

She looks like a jew.

i bet she's a jewish coalburner

anybody denying this video is a jew

>Jew Suzy
>Jews Uzy
>Use Uzi on Jews

Really? Another e-celeb?

Sigh.

Fine - but you have to throw away that brit fag first and clean up his nigger dongs from the driveway before you can play with this, young Sup Forums who never learns.

this girl is jewish af
look at her nose profile from the side, and her "sleepy eyes" as she calls them.

she's a troll just sayin'

Fuck off, kike!

Yeah because remaining poor is everyone's dream and the best way to spread the message!

So she's a fraud, why? Because her videos don't contain the truth?

This. She found a niche and realized she could get shit loads of attention from it.

For all of those who believe her, she's taking you for fools. Stop being blue pilled.

>jewish coalburner

She's a beady eyed Euromix of Polish, German, Irish and *little bit Native American.

youtu.be/mEyi4UnQ4fY?t=9m2s

Question 1: Will you by my girlfriend?

>tfw no Canadian Nazi gf to make America great again.
Such is life in Obama's America.

We've been over this, cunt, we know you shill your videos to make money off the dweebs on here. Can the Hungarian post his screenshot that shows it? Also, I remember this bitch had a melt down and started calling everyone in the thread little beta man children because they told her to fuck off. But it totally wasn't her, because the poster said so.

Please sauce it.

4plebs: Politically Incorrect
archive.4plebs.org/pol/

Do you remember any key words from that poster?

Reminder being "le red pilled girl" is the new gamer girl. Got to do anything to feign interest in a male dominated space for attention and youtube subs!

This video was pretty good desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=reZ4na9tc5Y

Disgusting hazel eyes
Gas it!

brush your teeth young woman

Also, it seems shes trying to appeal to those with foot fetishes in her latest video, smart gurl.

youtu.be/Z0FoIFrahvE?t=4m19s

>Nazis invented the jet engine
False! Frank Whittle, a Bong, invented the Jet Engine. The Nazis invented the first plane which used a jet engine.

brush your teeth young woman

She looks like a drowned rat, and his the tiniest pin-point pupils in the world. Fuck this fake shit.