I have a 25% Lithuanian heritage but I don't know what they are all about

I have a 25% Lithuanian heritage but I don't know what they are all about.
Tell me about Lithuania, Sup Forums?

By far the most niggerish of the balts.

I got cursed by Gypsies on a holiday in Lithuania. I haven't slept a day in fifteen years. Do not go.

Hey, same here. When my dad told me I was Lithuanian I thought he was joking. He also said we're Bohemian which elicited a similar reaction. Do you live in/near Chicago?

I've always felt a bit more niggardly than my peers. Got in a lot of trouble as a kid.

They're two faced cunts. They're always going to backstab you like jews.

Pretty sure they've got one of the highest IQ's in Europe now along with Finland because all the previously smart countries are niggerland now

the niggers of the balts
The only good thing: beautiful women.
Go there and bang some of them promising an american Visa, they are eager to leave this shithole.

>muh % heritage

Nah, shitville CT.
Would it be a problem if I also have Irish, Swedish and Polish heritage, as long as I haven't cucked out?

lithuania is nr 1 in homicides, suicides, alcohol consumption in EU. Then they have no guns.
But they have one of the highest amounts of education in EU sp go figure

>Vikings tried to cuck them
>Vikings got BTFO'd
>Teutons tried to cuck them
>BTFO'd
>Basically based Pagans that fucked with everyone during medieval times
>Eventually got cucked by 3 empires
>Ceased to exist as a nation for ~200 years
>Still maintained traditions/language despite all the effort by Russians to force them speak Russian
>Compared to Latvia (30% Russian speakers) and Estonia (25% Russians) , they are the most uncucked Baltic nation

They have a based history and traditions that are deeply rooted with Baltic paganism.

Now they are in viking countries, bc their countries suck and wont give them work.

Which is applicable to all countries that were in the USSR. They were in the union against their will for the most part.

Most of my relatives are Lithuanians or direct descendants with a bunch living there. They're really heavy drinkers and a good chunk are farmers, but the younger generation are trying to aim for better lives and jobs than that so most either move to Vilnius, go to Latvia or Estonia, or come to America to find greener pastures which really hurts the country in the end.

You should also be really careful with Lithuanian business owners of any kind. They are very stingy, they will connive their way into getting the most money from you, and will overcharge you if you actually visit Lithuania as a tourist that doesn't know the language.

>As niekada ne suprasu kaip linksnioti Lietuviskai.
Moteriskos ir vyriskos zodiais are my kryptonite.

Nigga USRR semt russiams to all baltic states, just Lithuania has the largest number of lithuanians and thus the % is smaller. Also estonia and latvia were less indusrialised and thus they sent slightly more russians there as workforce for industrialisation.

*largest number of people in the baltic states

Bohemian means you're a Czech em' repub

Basically a slav-germanic hybrid and you probably have hot female relatives

Butthurt is a hereditary trait of all Balts. You may or may not have a forked tongue, by the way.

We still have the least russians in all of the Baltic states.

>Doesn't even know anything about Lithuania
>Says is 25% Lithuanian

You're 100% American mate

No, because of all the shitty Soviet puppet governments ours was the least shitty and saw what it would do. We also declined Karaliaučius aka Kaliningrad being integrated into Lithuanian SSR territory because we new how many Russians would come with it.

Fucking this. Fuck off with your 25% bullshittery. You're an Ameriburger embrace that

Holy fuck look at these Lithuanians sperg out. Why didn't Uncle Joseph just Holodomor you instead of the Ukrainians?

DUDE LMAO

Lithuanian here. No gypsies there.
read this

Their favorite food is feces and Wilno is Polish.

Centuries of blood mixing with poles and russians(slavs in general) left us retarded. Also the exiles were supposedly a thing. Lithuanians who weren't retarded migrated elsewhere. Don't visit without speaking russian

kek

Wilno nasze.

They are pretty cool, but their flag is gay and FUCKING GIB WILNO REEEEEEEEEE

In Norway, they are traveling thieves and criminals. Traveling from town to town stealing everything they can. They are actually the second largest foreign group in our prisons after Poles.

>highest amounts of education in EU
people leave when they are done with the edu mate, due to economy is being fucked still.

Isn't like either 3rd or 4th of them living abroad?

actually lived there my self and I can confirm gypsie shit, they are everywhere these days. This happen some 10 years ago.
>seen no gypsies all winter
>tourist season starts
>go to resturant area of akropolis and other places is vilnius.
>kids smeared with filth and dirty clothes appeared and begged for money while you were eating.. gypsie kids
lithuanians are red pilled so they got pissed as hell and chashed them off and prolly dragged them out back and gave both the adults and the children a savage beating

Also 25% Lithuanian. My brother actually visited there and said it was cool. My last name is Mickus which is supposed to be some shortened Lithuanian name.

Fairly interesting history aside from the cucking from Russia, shitty food, one of the oldest languages, most are alcoholics, awesome mythology, fairly religious too (well at least from what my family is), also a lot of very shitty brooding behavioral problems but that probably comes from the alcoholism though. Also, make sure you research your name correctly if you hold a Lithuanian name (watch for changes in spelling too, i.e your grandparents having kai rather than kas, it'll tell you if your ancestors are either ethnic balts or dirty fucking yids

Poor man's Estonia

>clothes
as a lithuanian i can confirm that

>one of the oldest languages
true very fascinating actually, and hard, man those grammars. Makes old norse or icelandic cake in comparison. Strangely I can understand a lot of it.
>actually first thing I noticed there
>were expecting finnic or something
>but no, different from estonia
>could make out a lot of the shit

Alcoholism has been a problem ever since vodka was introduced

We like to kill ourselves

Hmm that might explain my mental illness. Thanks Lithuanian!

its shortertened manlet word and yes if you have lihtuanian blood you are white nigger. Feels good to be 50% latvian 50% prussian

My dad is manlet but I'm 6'2. Must be the italian blood in me.

I also have one Lithuanian grandparent. All I know is that if you ever get invited to a Lithuanian wedding, don't miss it. Drunken, polka insanity. It's the most fun Lithuanians are allowed to have and it will end in broken furniture, blood, and tears

I hate Lithuanians

Yeah man, it's in your blood. But know this - it's because we're red pilled and can't handle it, well that or alcoholism breeds depression

Shitty economy ,high government corruption ,national security department having ties with nkvd ,hot girls even average ones 7/10 minimum,cheap alcohol to kill yourself fast ,what else?beautiful maintained nature ,women know there place so no sjw bullshit or feminizm

Lithuania is Belarusian clay.

Daily reminder that Belarus is the last bastion of wholsome traditional European living in Europe.

>99.4% whites
>99.2% Christian
>based president idolizes Hitler
>SJW types in prison and tortured by police
>no relations with EU, extremely close with Putin's Russia
>extremely traditional, patriotic population
>Belarus is fairly isolationist
>Masculine, militarized society
>traditional male/female roles

When will YOU move to Belarus, Sup Forums?

Lithuanian EU pseudo Jew cucks BTFO

>Belarus
lel

Nigga according to your logic every EU state is a jew cuck.

Obviously! If you still your culture and people to the EU, you have sold your country to Jewish Marxism

>you have sold your country to Jewish Marxism
What is Visegrad, Justin?

leaf talks about selling out country rolf

I'm a Belarusian studying in a Canadian university.

Belarus will be an economic powerhouse rivaling that of Germany by 2050.

I learned some of the language a while ago, with "taipe" meaning"yes". Is Lithuanian language shit tier to learn tho?

Pretty much every eastern europe country will because Germany is going to shit. How is this not obvious. Do Belarussians need Canadian education to learn about current world events?

Its supposed to be the closest thing we have to the original proto indo-europan language.

lose e at and and yes its shit to learn and pointless may as well learn mandarin will be easyer and more useful

If you want to learn Lithuanian, just learn Yiddish, same shit different pile. The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was the first nation to practice white genocide.

> when mall wifi gives you finlands flag

To learn English

Belarusians enjoy an exponentially high standard of living.

since when living like africa is high standart?

25% bigger chance to kill yourself

Go away, Jew. This is bait.

Here's your (you)

>Belarusians enjoy an exponentially high standard of living.

That radiation really went to your head.

Why is there an Belorussian autist screaming in this thread?

Here's your (you) and +0.25 cents to your account

1,052,520 russians

1,052,520 bullets.

Why is there Israel 2.0 screaming in this thread?

Poland and Lithuania is the Ashkenazi homeland.

>country of 10 mil with forezts and shitz will rival 80 mil country, that has better infrastructure, erch corpurations, better education, more land.

That image is Russophobic. Reported.

a 2 million people country with a very old on average population. Is exactly as fun as it sounds

We have HUGE tractor and agriculture industry. Also manufacturing of other things, booming tourist industry. Come to Belarus!

you mental or what? we started killing jews before germans came and even then they had to be moved to ghettos for protection againsts angry lithuanians

You Balts better get ready for the invasion by the Belarusian and Russian armies. We will get our territory back.

We really arent though you guys teamed up with russia to invade us.
You guys litelarly betrayed your baltic brothers and ran to praise swedes kys
That happened to all the countries that were under USSR RULE
>Vilnius polish
>Built by Lithuanians
Ok

>Mad bellarussians
Dont make us conquer you again

Your butts are gonna be red from NATO's missiles and jets.

I'm sorry, but you killed and displaced more Christian Belarusians under the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth than you could make up with in Jewish blood. Look up any small town in Belarus, under history it will say "before year 'x' there was a large Jewish population during the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth time ruling here. Then they fled from pogroms" we had to clean up your Jewish mess. This policy of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth is the prototype of modern "diversity" policy in Europe and n. America.

NATO is going to be disbanded you fag

>Boo hoo hoo christian faggots dieing
Get on orthodoxy faggot.

EU? Maybe. NATO? Not in a million years.

We're not afraid of Nazi American terrorist organization

It's because we never liberated them

Belarus is an Orthodox nation imbecile!!

So fucking proud to be a Lithuanian nigger that you migrated to a different country.

Faggot.

>army
the slavs will retake the Baltics by sending whores and Ukrainian refugees who are the only young fertile blood around, not by soldiers

Reported for Russophobic image.

Normally I would remind your Russian reject African economy tear manlet ass that your entire fucking nation is our rightful clay, but the thing is, among all the nations in Europe, and all the nations in the world for that matter, and upon all the regions and counties and pieces of land and the people on it that one could look at, you are the most filthy, disgusting and useless nation in the world. We build the only things worth seeing in your godawful land, everything else being just fucking disgusting poverty even for eastern European standards. You are some mongoloid, baltic/Russian/Ukrop rapebabies that can't even hold a country worth talking about together. You're so useless that we don't even want to say that it is our rightful clay because we are shamed to associate ourselves with it. And as a final note, how the fuck do you come up with a flag that looks more boring than Poland's and clashes with your eyes more than our flag?

Fucking come to Akropolis, leave your hard earned shekels and just fuck off back you literal white-nigger country you contraband loving, 0 worth producing piece of WEED LMAO immigrant.

>our territory
>our territory
>our territory

Not before we wiped out the christian.
You just said it yourself they were christians.
>Inb4 hypocrite

This is why we call Lithuania Latvia Estonia butthurt belt

My mates fell for the travelling meme and are in Lithuania at the moment. Why, I'll never know.

Or maybe your a faggot who posts lies because you got btfod 800 years ago.

>I-I cant refute his arguement
>J-jew
>T-hat will teach him
Stay buttblasted belarussian niggers.

Genetically, I'm 100% Lithuanian. All my grandparents moved to the Chicago during the second world war to escape the soviet occupation.

Like the stereotype, I'm tall (6'4"), drink a lot, slow, and tend to be very depressed.

Lithuanians tend to intermarry Irish people, because they share a lot of the same traits ( being Catholic, excessive drinking, below average IQ).

Lithuanians are know to play very competitively in basketball because of their height.

Like I mentioned before, I observed Lithuanians having slightly below average IQ. I definitely see this on my mom's side of the family. However, my dad's side has quite above average. My dad, brother, and grandfather are engineers, my uncle is a CFO, and I have a degree in physics (however unemployed). My guess is that someone down their line had intermarried an Ashkenazi.

Although Lithuania has been struggling economically because many young people look for a better life outside the country, it was one of few countries in the EU where the refugees did not go. So, its economic status might change in the future.

>Lithuanian having Ashkenazi blood

What a surprise!

lol stereotype at best average is like 5.11, only retards with slav blood drinks alot and fuck your basketball meme

is some lithuanian fucking your ex wife or what makes you so mad about them, you fucking mermaid-cuck?

>Slavs in Ireland

What an absolute shock. Kill yourself.

Why u have to be man?
It's only you're gay.
:DDDD