RAID I am in

TITS AT 50 VIEWERS

send link

twitch tv/claudi_bear

Swatted?

I'm in as well

Well she said tits at 50, apparently she got pizza kek
Good job

Tfw women have more superiority on twitch than men. WE NEED MENIMISM!

SHE GOT PIZZA DELIVERED

GODS WORK user

lol nice job

HAHAHAHA well done

bumpo

MORE PIZZA

We need moah!

More tits at 100.

Nice fucking raid autist mongoloids, the only one who was doing something was a guy spamming KNEEGERS

Lewd

PLS DONT TELL HER ITS A RAID DUDES

More viewers then followers kek

Too late, autists dont know shit

Because of the raid dumbass

fuck them

lel

MORE TITS AT 100 COME IN

the pizza was goat

Can someone translate? I don't speak retarded or thot...

Let's find a kid with autism playing Roblox

She spic

SHOE ON HEAD

she did it

Holy shit shes a fucking jew, she has no idea what the fuck 4 chan is and is uneducated on about everything.

LEL

Holy shit shes a fucking jew, she has no idea what the fuck 4 chan is and is uneducated on about everything.

she's trolling newfags afaik

SHE IS AWARE OF Sup Forums

/starcrossed_serenity try this fags

rare

/claudi_bear
/claudi_bear
/claudi_bear
/claudi_bear
/claudi_bear

/claudi_bear
/claudi_bear
/claudi_bear

Go for it

She is fucking hot.

im ill

TITS AT 100

10 MORE VIEWERS

TITS AT 100

10 MORE VIEWERS

So she showed tits or what?

Naw not yet, but pizza got delivered.

Nice

85, 15 couting.

Im in.

>Why is there so many people on my stream right now

shit she's unto us

More in guys.

╠═══╣Lets build a ladder╠═══╣

She posted tits on her Snap

LOL

Thank you guys.

I am sure she knows about Sup Forums.

What's her Snapchat?

Lurk the stream.

TELL ME

100!

T I T S ON HER SNAPCHAT

some idiot mentioned Sup Forums

100 nice done.

He should kill himself

/claudi_bear
/claudi_bear
/claudi_bear
/claudi_bear
/claudi_bear

She is aware.

Not quite sure I know what you mean, my friend and original poster. Please do not get me wrong, this is an interesting thread filled with interesting mini-movies about interesting women, but I am entirely unable to come to the conclusion that I am any of these women. I am a man. I have a penis. It's quite a nice penis, or, at least that is what my wife tells me.

Some days I am unsure as to whether she is lying to curry favor, but I do not spend much time dwelling on such insecurities. Sex with my wife is nice.

It is possible of course, original poster, that the technology might one day exist that will allow a person or persons to "merge" with a computer in such a manner that they do, for all intents and purposes, "become the girl in the post below yours", but that in itself carries with it a myriad of issues. Can a being be, in a sense, two beings? If one makes a post, can one simultaneously be that post and the post below theirs? If so, the person below them who made that post, does one immediately share a consciousness with that person, being that both persons are simultaneously that post?

I have few answers for these questions, original poster. Perhaps some time when you're around, I would enjoy discussing these with you.

Whats the snapchat. She said tits on all snapchat followers.

The entire fucking raid mentioned 4 chan but she has no idea what the fuck it is and is not going to check it

Was it something with claudi_bear?

Of course she knows, she's damage controlling.
She lurks.

its claudi_bear

Sure?

bumpo

HOW CAN I SAVE THE SNAPCHAT TITS?

I GOT THEM

Screenshot em?

Never thought Sup Forums would get baited so hard by this Chick. She obviously knows what Sup Forums is and lurks.

True

yeah, nightbot on her chat says so

Snapchat tits pls someone has to has it?

Well, lets get them snapchat nudes then

I didnt grab em, somebody mentioned her snap is claudi_bear

tits on snapchat after donation

Gimme the tities screenshots please

Nightbot : my snapchat is claudi_bear add me for nudes thanks

Nightbot : my snapchat is claudi_bear add me for nudes thanks Nightbot : my snapchat is claudi_bear add me for nudes thanks Nightbot : my snapchat is claudi_bear add me for nudes thanks Nightbot : my snapchat is claudi_bear add me for nudes thanks Nightbot : my snapchat is claudi_bear add me for nudes thanks Nightbot : my snapchat is claudi_bear add me for nudes thanks Nightbot : my snapchat is claudi_bear add me for nudes thanks Nightbot : my snapchat is claudi_bear add me for nudes thanks Nightbot : my snapchat is claudi_bear add me for nudes thanks Nightbot : my snapchat is claudi_bear add me for nudes thanks Nightbot : my snapchat is claudi_bear add me for nudes thanks Nightbot : my snapchat is claudi_bear add me for nudes thanks Nightbot : my snapchat is claudi_bear add me for nudes thanks Nightbot : my snapchat is claudi_bear add me for nudes thanks Nightbot : my snapchat is claudi_bear add me for nudes thanks

POST THE NUDES BOYS

someone post the nudes in here

Claudi is /ourgrill/ don't troll

Add her on snap, type !snapchat in chat.

Wow. Nice.