So I'm feeling depressed today

So I'm feeling depressed today.
22yo student, I don't really have any friends, at least not ones that I hang out/talk to often, and I don't even have hobbies that I genuinely enjoy.
I live with my parents, though they're out for the weekend and I'm just sitting here and I don't know what to do.
Literally everything that I think of seems pointless.

Went out to walk and listen to some music at like 6am today, after not sleeping the whole night, hoping it would cheer me up, and it did a little bit at first, but that didn't last long, and after I slept a bit, I started feeling like even more shit.

Not sure what I'm trying to say/get to here, but I guess I just want to ask anons what the fuck I should/could do.

Gonna dump some wallpapers/art in the meanwhile.

meme the world

>pic related

>not sure

GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums
that should help

Like you art, same situation over here

it would if I had anything else to do, but I don't, so won't really help atm

at least knowing you're/I'm not alone should help, right...?

Maybe, best thing that helped me was to socialize with people

This is considered art, right?

yeah, too bad that for whatever reason my self confidence is shit and I'm afraid to approach anyone.
While walking around outside this morning I was basically just secretly hoping someone would walk up to me to chat me up, but that doesn't happen, and I also feel like I just look like a weido.

Want to chat than?

I think so.

well, i think you should like...die or some shit idk

if you believe in an afterlife then why not kill yourself or something? there are 7 fucking billion people on this planet ffs, you would help the environment n shit idk

sure, though I guess that's kinda what we're doing already, except I'm just going on random rants about myself.

>if you believe in an afterlife
I don't, and killing myself seems retarded.
Like, I'm going to die either way, so why not at least try and do something while I'm alive.

Want to chat on kik instead?

It's only going to get worse, believe me. If you don't have any friends now, you won't gain any new friends in the future either. You can only lose them with time.
Better prepare to spend the rest of your life in a crippling loneliness and apathy, or an hero.

Be happy, man

KiK is gay

You're gay faggot

not entirely sure how kik works, and this shit is triggering my social anxiety already, but sure, why not
aww, why you gotta be so pessimistic?
I think the whole "shit only gets worse" thing is only true when you give up. Like, I'm pretty optimistic in general, it's just that shit gets depressing from time to time.

I don't really have art pics besides some Hitler ones and a... Uhhhhhhh... A really aeird one imma post soon

I'm feeling pretty shit today. I don't enjoy anything without drinking. I haven't eaten yet today. I woke up at fucking 3PM. I was going to play some Skyrim but I don't even have the motivation for that. My landlord found out that I have a dog and wants more money. Fuck life. Also, fuck reCAPTHCA.

Have we got room for 40k?

If this ain't art, I dunno WHAT is

fine by me, got a bit too

I don't really drink, and I really don't want to start, because I feel like I'm the type of person to go into excess mode pretty quick.

Yeah, don't. It ruined gaming for me. If I'm not drinking while gaming I just get bored. Also, having out with friends is boring to while sober.

My username is ChrisOever if you're ever down to chat, though it's fucking late over here

You walk into the forest and this guys slaps your girlfriends ass.
What do you do?

I commit harakiri, I stand no chance against that monster

Pretty late here too, but I got up at like 17:30, so I'm not going to bet for some time thats for sure.

Now that I think about it, I have a pretty good idea how to make myself feel better.

Imaa go out at dawn and maybe do some work for uni or some shit.

put something in your ass

I love Nazi uniforms, they were way more professional than the rest of the worlds.

I find it hard to believe that you have zero interests. Sounds more like the depression talking. Anyways, heres some wallpaper

I do from time to time, but ehh, not in the mood right now

Go to the gym it releases endorphins and makes you feel better

Or you could try and get an interest then meet people through that like an acting group

I mean, I usually spend my time playing games and watching shit on youtube, but that's been going on for years now and I'm starting to get pretty bored.

Dude, you should seek professional help, that you have, at best, is just a tantrum, but if it is not, it can be the beginning of a depression, which is very dangerous and can only be controlled with Drugs, it can also be Borderlne, and that shit is even harder to diagnose, do not look for psychologists, they're useless, look for a psychiatrist. Good luck.

OP you gotta just build momentum from 0, go through the motions of positive stuff until it starts to lead you forward. Start going to the gym or exercising in general, you will feel better in general from it and you'll have more energy which will help you want to do stuff. Secondly, find that hobby; build and paint models or start fabricating stuff out of wood or metal that you can use, good time sink activities that you can also think about during the day. And when you finish stuff share it, there's a community for everything online and engaging with people and hearing feedback for what you do will increase your self worth and see you improve where you fall short. It's a baby steps process, but as long as you want things to change enough to get the ball rolling things will get better over time.

What the fuck is borderline?

ehh, I've been living with this shit for a decent ammount of time, it's just a depressive episode.
And I actually started going to a psychologist recently, shit is pretty interesting, helps me get my emotions sorted a bit.

I've tried starting working out, but that shit's hard to keep at.
And yeah, I've been thinking of hobbies that I could start, but there's always this doubt in me that I'm going to drop it, or I'm gonna be terrible at it or some shit.

I was in isolation mode for a few years it was torture. I recommend starting some drugs, doesn't seem like your making any friends any time soon. They will make alone time more bearable but...Just dont run out

>depressed?
>start doing drugs
thx, user, that sounds like a great idea

Well you dont have to become an addict but you can reward your self with pot for instance on the weekends. Totally makes chilling alone funner, or you can be a faggot doing nothing

Get a fucking hobby. Plow through the "pain" and talk to people. make friends. The internet connects the whole world. Find a group that does what you like and do it with them.

At the end of the day, you're young, you're alive, and you have your freedom. Try prison if you think you're doing so poorly...

Get a girlfriend. You'll feel better about yourself.