fapped to her many times but never saved...very cute girl honestly

what a fucking slut

Any interest?

yours? ex? this is stirring my yellow fever

hollly damn... someone you know?

More

stolen off of my buddys phone, wwyd

My GF

Already posted this bitch in the other thread but I want her spread around. Her name is Ash DelVillan and she works at OPX Global in Washington DC.

She's a scary ass sociopath. She's wrecked a number of lives including those of her family by playing victim. She does the fake-nerd thing and weasels her way into the lives and wallets of supposedly fellow nerds. Never EVER let anyone tell you the fake nerd thing is innocent or not real.

great tits but those feet.... blergh!

any lindsay lohan?

Lemme tell you a story.

She was cucking nerd1 with nerd2. Decides nerd2 isn't responding as fast and as heavy as she wants so she goes to nerd2 in tears, telling him nerd1 raped her. Nerd1 gets kicked out of school, beaten up, family disowns him. Nerd2 gets to be the white knight. In less than a month she's cucking Nerd2 with Nerd3 (me).

Nerd3 keeps the crazy bitch at arms length once its found out whats going on.

She's got a long, long, LONG history of this.

cool story.. post more and give examples of inappropriate things she's done

Wwyd to these two b. Which one do you think is sluttier. Which would you pick.

Best one will get a pic of there choosing

more!

cunt

Another story: She carried on a long online relationship with a guy around 30 when she was 14. She obviously doesn't tell him this. He ends up paying for an air ticket to have her come see him. She goes... but as an unaccompanied minor. It gets found out that this dude, unrelated to her, is picking her up at the airport. He gets very nearly charged with statutory rape. She clams up and refuses to defend him because she doesn't want to get into trouble. Gives her dad some story about how he lured her, thinking he was underage.

Chat logs save dude's ass.

Epilogue: He STILL carries on a relationship with her because she's so damn manipulative, until she cucks him for someone else.

All of this at 14 fucking years old.

Wf

Hnnggggggg

sweet! thanks...been enjoying her pics

She also managed to seduce her sister's boyfriend. Completely ruined her sister's life.

Also said her dad of sexually abused her to one of the harder-to-get nerdcucks... damn near got her dad thrown in prison.

Her dad still treats her like a fucking queen.

i dont believe your stories but she is pretty hot so keep the pics coming

more

giving it to her good

She once pretended to be a lesbian and got into one of her professor's good graces. She then pulled the "oh my god i can't believe what I'm doing... I'm in this abusive relationship with someone more powerful... plz halp!" thing.

Professor had to transfer to another branch of the university. Probably ruined her 20+ year career.

Now everyone in her circle thinks she was being abused by this prof they all knew and respected.

moar?

please please more

>IMG_3667
moar

Not sure why you wouldn't believe. This is all pretty standard fare for a sociopath. She does this for more than access to wealth... she does it for the sense of power.

She uses sex and teasing to exert as much power over someone as they can... and measures that amount of power by how thoroughly she can destroy that person, meanwhile using it to catch another.

Rate her
Wwyd

yes keep posting

hot more! spread legs ..

Tell me what do you want

ex?

8/10

nice do you have nude ?

Can give her contact info if anyone's interested. Her workplace is pretty easy to find.

how do you know her? more?

any more of her?

moar

what does be think of my now dead ex?

Girls name?

more

Ass?

Any interes??
Nudes of either for the best one.

Or are they just too ugly?

What's that weird mark under her tit? A bruise? Hickey?

continue

Keep going