Jyn > Rey

Jyn > Rey

Will she save Star Wars?

>This is a rebellion, isn't it? I rebel.

They turned Star Wars into capeshit quipshit. Disney destroys everything it touches.

Is that subliminal gun placement?

It's not even mainline star wars. I don't see how it gets beyond a mediocre take.

Why can't women aim guns properly?

It will be shit. No movie that goes into "extensive re-sooting" has ever been good. It will be F4 level bad

Cute!

Would you suck her soles?

Not holding a gun like that she won't. Even Abrams acknowledged a safety and how to point and shoot.

saves*

Really risky moves. Really groundbreaking cinema.

Great Movies that have had reshoots

>E.T.
>Jaws
>Apocalypse Now
>Blade Runner
>Rocky
>Back To The Future
>Top Gun
>The Avengers
>Mad Max: Fury Road
>X2: X-Men United

No, she loos like the worst part of the movie so far

are you implying literally any other company is taking risks?

I dont get it, is she suposed to be Jan Ors? or a totally diferent character? Cause I can see Diego Luna being as Kyle

How is everyone rating Jyn's acting when we have only seen her say like two lines so far?

Or are you guys just talking about looks? In that case, yeah obviously she is better looking than Rey because Rey is a fucking ugly bitch

this is Sup Forums, remember when everyone said Finn would be shit?

He was though. All he did was yell a lot to create intensity because he didn't actually have any talent.

But then again, a lot of people do that in Abrams movies because he is a fucking talentless hack of a director.

No shit. She has more experience than Ridley.

Shush, he was the best part of the movie.

Why are female leads in the Star Wars universe just stand-ins for men? Why can't they be feminine and heroic? Instead they make them act "manly" to make them seem strong rather than using strong feminine traits. Shameful.

Only if she submits to the BBC

I haven't said anything but she is putting on the generic tough girl act which is probably all the script calls for.
That said, it's perfectly fine when a dude is the generic tough guy.
I don't really care though. I don't go into Star Wars expecting strong characterisation because it isn't really about that.

JJ is a perfectly fine action director.

*smacks lips*
WE

what an original, well thought-out post.

WUZ

Only if you like bland, generic, forgettable trash.

Abrams is reddit tier.

cry more buck

>best part of TFA

That's not really saying anything when the whole movie is a festering pile of shit.

gobacktoreddit

Save from what? Making all the money in the north-western hemisphere?

What the shit why is civil war so highly rated

>Rey is a fucking ugly bitch

Why did they even hire Ridley? She has no talent either. Did they want an ugly actor to promote "equality" or some other meme?

Normalization of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome-induced facial distortions.

What is Sony?

They picked whoever Boyega's BBC desired most

His character didnt work at all

Playing russian roulette isn't a risk when you load every chamber, it's a certainty.