Linus is a douche

Linus is a douche.

I saw him at a gas station in Vancouver, and I said "Linus!" and he yelled out "LINUS" rudely like he was mocking a retarded person and crossed his eyes. I just looked at him confused as to why he was being such a prick, and he walked away like a ghetto nigger.

When I was checking out, he was in front of me being an ass hole to the cashier. He bought ALL the fucking slim jims and asked her to ring them each up individually to prevent "electrical fidenterance" and laughed like he thought it was hilarious.

After he payed, he did that ghetto nigger walk out the door. I couldn't tell if he was doing it ironically, or he actually thought he looked cool walking like that...

post his ugly gook wife

i like this guy already

"The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
"

She's honestly not too bad IMO.

If this story was real, I wouldn't be suprised.
Most youtubers are just characters. Also he has that "dick" aura around him, even when he's in character.
Still great videos and very informative even for retards like me.

can you stop posting this?
you obviously want attention.
you even changed what was said before LOOOOL.
op is a pathetic little chicken shit.

You yell a person's name at them then what the fuck are they supposed to say to that? Maybe try something less autistic like "hey I enjoy your videos" or something. Just yelling a person's name at them isn't going to result in the greatest encounter for either party

I hear he's a pretty big diva. Story doesn't surprise me. I feel bad for Luke.

He probably just doesn't like you - stop being a pussy and move on with life

"I feel bad for someone working an amazing job he probably loves because of hearsay"

Is this a meme now?

Linus is a cuckold faggot

Ness is the true savior of the earth

How is he a cuckold?

dude wat are you from the future?

How is he not?

Valid point.

When Joe DiMaggio was still alive, I once saw him at a coffee shop. I was with a couple friends at the time. We were surprised to see him and just watching him, but our friend had to make it awkward by constantly hitting the table and yelping. He was pretty fine, focused on his game of dunking his donuts, but the waitress that day was an asshole and told us she was going to throw us out if we didn't shut up.

op has an omega level autism and he just met his god at the gas station.

This sounds eerily similar to the T.J. Miller copypasta

Who are you talking about?

There's only one person who can be called just 'Linus', and that's Linus Torvalds. He started a little thing called Linux. Ever heard of it? Psh.. nothin personal, kid, but stop being so obsessed with YouTube 'personalities'. It's like being celebrity obsessed. If you like the content watch, sure, but why give a shit about the 24/7 live streaming world of modern vlog culture.

i like his videos and think he seems pretty cool and he does give good info, but I kind a like these memes too...
I think there could be better targets than this guy

>based mother reference

The story would've been 100% better if he saw Linus torvalds at a gas station and he walked like a ghetto nig

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you’re doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Imagining him actually doing that KEK

Is this a fucking force
forced meme now

Zoz

I love Linustechtips and Techquickie. I dunno Linus always brings a smile on my face, it's like we're friends that never met

>Vancouver
>prick

redundant

What if it was just a look alike? He's rocking that generic dyke look.