When will this fad end?

When will this fad end?

she had a nigger

When those niglets turn into full blown niggers

it looks like itll grow up to be an especially worthless one

Sadly, when white people are the minority.....

I am a Non-White person, but I certainly prefer whites over...... well.... you know.....

LOL

kek

balloons? probably never. they're cool and you can get them in different colours

She was married to Jessie James who dressed like a nazi one Halloween.
She felt so guilty she adopted a tar baby.

I think the fad has already ended for the most part.

KILL ALL NIGGERS
I
L
L

A
L
L

N
I
G
G
E
R
S

Tyrone your silly

Why would an attractive woman consciously choose to have or to raise such ungodly awful spawn of satan like that?

That creature just looks terrifying, it almost looks like a bad experiment that went wrong.

Niggers are consistently so fucking ugly, why do normal people still interact with them?

Luckiest shit skin on the planet. Thank that idiot Jesse James for making that sweet girl next door have to go 100% nigger to save her career.

when people finally realizes racism is a good thing and diversity simply makes everybody as worthless as the weakest link.

Hilarious

When you lose your virginity OP.

Popular

She dressed him in black

when whites stop paying for abortions

When people finally come to terms with the fact that no matter what you do to help and uplift niggers they will always revert to their monkey ways.

This

Lol at living off privilege though.

Dizzy cunt

and she allows her male nigglet (she also has a female nigglet) to dress as a girl...

Cry harder sexually frustrated neckbeard. Saturday night and your future wife is out and about in the city.

lol at begging for those with privilege to share their privilege cause they're to dumb to figure out how to be privileged on their own.

i would raise one
i have plenty of chains

How about the Black Plague in Original Europe before free gold in the Americas though?

Spreading disease in america and robbing the gold left so you can build a system where people work whilst you pay with the wealth obtained for free?

Cringe. Its clear who won here so I'm out.

And she had an adopted black son in that one movie. Really gets the ole neurons firin'

At least this cunt is from the dark continent