Dak is a oline babby and he sucks under pressure

Dak is a oline babby and he sucks under pressure.

Bring in Romo please Jerry

>le bucket man

DAK WHAT THE FUCK

Griezmann a cute. A CUTE!!

Dude has recessed for the worse

I hope we earn Witten a ring this year.

He's so reliable.

His commercial with that country song makes me diamonds

I'm thank you in advance right now Romo. You will make the Browns great again.

Apologize

>Busucks

>NFCCG
>cowboys v xehawks
>after dak throws his second interception to richard sherman he is benched
>romo comes in
>takes the snap
>cliff avril breaks his back again

sounds good

DEM BOYZ UP 17-3

START MAKING THE RINGS

>qb oline babby
>still has to diagnose defense, find open receiver, make throws

really makes you think

Apologize, OP.

CUNT

>that part where he makes the cut, and all you see is his afterimage

You were saying?

>t. Johnny Ramirez

Dak is becoming one of those nigger running QB babby who will get exposed one day

Romo would have made that throw for a touchdown like a man.

CUCS BETTER START TAPPING DEM BOYZ WALKIE TALKIES OR THEY GONNA BE IN SOME TEXAS SIZED TROUBLE

Dak is so overrated. Holy shit you Dak cuck fans need to wake up. Giants defense exposed his ass bad

If he doesn't have a run support then he is fucked

>Risk Getting picked off instead of just walking into the endzone for free points

????????????????????????????????

GO BUSC PLS

>11-2
>only losses came when the other team was cheating
>"exposed"

>if you take away half the offense and force him to pass against an elite secondary, he's gonna suck

thanks cheif

>point of the game is get more points
>guaranteed easy rushing TD vs possible INT/drop
>"lol dumb nigger running"

really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of serotonin at key moments of sensory input as well as really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Dak
Jameis
Mariotta

Who will be the best of that draft class?

Dak has had an infinitely better rookie year than Brady, will win the SB as a rookie, and go down in history as one of (if not THE) best QBs in football history.

Keep lapping at our boots, cucks.

In 3 of the last 4 games before tonight they played the Giants, Vikings, and Ravens, which are arguably 3 of the top 5 defenses in the league. Vikings probably have best D-line, Giants have best secondary. Is it surprising that the Cowboys offense in general struggled?

They're not in the same draft class retard.

Dak will fall bigly next year. Teams know how to expose him. Rush just three on him and he can't adapt to that.

>wanting to watch Romo actually die on the field

Yes they are you noob lmao