Ask someone who just won £14 million anything

ask someone who just won £14 million anything

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/national-lottery-results-winning-numbers-10370786
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you going to buy any magior life changes like moving to another country starting a company

What does the front and back of your bank card look like?

Also can i have a new gaming pc ;D

What does your dad's dick taste like?

What the fuck do you think people are going to ask?

still fuzzy, but going to work out my notice, get a bigger house with a big fuckoff garden. Get an R8 for weekends but a mondeo for weekdays (decent cars),

He died February 10th, 2015

don't do anything stupid with it, just travel modestly and fuck random bitches, DONT FORGET TO USE PROTECTION. dont give any of these thirsty ass hoes an excuse to get money from you.

Also cut your family off, family is the worst for asking for shit. They'll shame you and bring up shit theyve done for you in the past as if thats reason enough for you to give them thousands of dollars. Fuck that shit nigga, live only for you.

>He died February 10th, 2015
Sorry.
What *did* your dad's dick taste like?

>£14 million
how much is that in real american moneys?

Why are you a lying piece of shit?

Cool dude live ur life to the fullest and dont waste it not everybody gets this chance

Firstly, I've been married for 15 years. I've got 2 sons, both with ADHD & ASD. Now I can get them what they need, instead of what the government thinks they want.

I will not be cutting off my family, they'll be getting under-inheritance tax contributions this week. I have bene through some horrific shit in my life and they all stood by me.

Fuck being related to you dude. You're an arsehole

Is this what you won?
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/national-lottery-results-winning-numbers-10370786

You expect anyone to believe that someone who won £14 million would be using his time to post on some shitty anonymous messageboard instead of being busy spending £14 million?
You didn't win anything, you just want the attention.
You're full of shit.

You're just ignorant. I've had money for 15 years, I understand what comes with it. Say what you want, I'll forgive you for being naive.

>He died
what does your dad's corpse's dick taste like

what's it like to have so little to be proud of in life that you have to lie on Sup Forums just to get a menial level of human interaction and attention

firstly, the lottery was drawn a couple of hours ago, after claiming, I won;t receive the money for a few days. Do you honestly think there's a car driving around contaning a briefcase full of money just on the off-chance someone will win it?

Fuck you're an idiot

he was cremated

You didn't win shit
o
u

d
i
d
n
'
t

w
i
n

s
h
i
t

Holy shit. What the fuck are you over-compensating for?

want to support an artist, im so poor and promise im good

don;t do verbal contracts. I'll need to see your work first

see
and

Timestamp pic of ticket or it never happened.

I always purchase my tickets online, so I get email notifications. I will not be posting a screengrab because I can't edit out sensitive information, and I can't actually take screenshots on my shitty, shitty, LG spirit

I won two lucky dips. Cash as fuck.

please send me an email address, im young but have had work in asia and us and have no profit commissions

So uh... can you prove you won 14 million pounds?

at what point did I actually say it was the national lottery?

>I can't actually take screenshots

no, seriously, I fucking can't. I've lost work because of it

or get me at this temporary one, rich people need art

[email protected]

You didn't win shit lol

Caught out in an obvious lie and thats your excuse? Where did you "win 14 million" then?