I just found out that my girlfriend was in a gangbang back in high school

I just found out that my girlfriend was in a gangbang back in high school.
This supposedly occurred 3 years ago, before we started dating.

It took a while, but she finally admitted that it really happened.
She claims that she was drunk and doesn't remember it.
She says she only knows that it happened because people told her the next day.

The girls who told me went to high school with her and they were at the party where it happened.
They said that it happened in the living room in house where the party was being thrown and it was with 7 guys. The whole party was watching. They fucked her for over 4 hours.
They said that she wasn't drunk and she initiated the whole thing to get back at her boyfriend, because she thought he was cheating on her. It turned out that he wasn't.

My girlfriend is in our bedroom crying. She thinks I'm about to break up with her.
Should I?

did she cum? where did they cum? how many guys? what was the biggest cock?

Tell her you'll forgive her if she lets you gangbang her with your pals nd random negroids you saw on the streets. Dump her after

Fuck off.

is this her pic OP?

got pics of said gangbang? maybe vid?

what a slag

hey why the heck not, you're only young. it will make a great anecdote later in life

yes but only after you're used her for every fantasy you've had or when she stops letting you use her.

no. pic isn't related.

Yeh, destroy this bitch before you dump her. She won't have changed in 3 years, who's to say she won't do this to you

She was young and did something she's clearly regretting.

Femanon here.

If you stay with her after discovering this, she'll lose all respect for you. She hates herself for it, and she'll think you're an idiot for staying with her.

You have to dump her and then take her back a few weeks from now after you've fucked a few of her friends.
Its' the only way she's ever going to respect you.

>keep your girlfriend
>find 7 guys
>bribe them t let you fuck their girlfriends or you;ll tell their boss/preacher/mom about the gangbang

8 pieces of ass in the corner pocket

Have you tried not projecting your fantasies over Sup Forums?

kek, if this was real and his first thought after hearing it was "I'd better go to Sup Forums and ask strangers for advice!"

Dude its up to you. Honestly i wouldnt give a fuck. Whats the difference between fucking 7 guys at once and 7 guys at different times?

>Femanon here.
Tits or gtfo

>bribe them
The virginity is real

Forgive and forget.

You'll be the laughing stock of her high school reunion.

You're new is showing.

You should probably put that away before someone sees it.

Fuck her sister

>She thinks I'm about to break up with her.
>Should I?
No.
In ten or twenty years, stupid shit like this won't matter as it was just something we did when we were younger.
Trust me sir, there is bigger things in life to get hung up on.
Don't sweat the small shit.

"before we started dating"

Dude dump her so she can get a man who isn't an insecure immature little pussy

kek this is an actual fear I have. I'd hate to know my gf was in a gangbang in any point her life

just imagine your love moaning while she's getting filed out like an application. also imagine how, odds are, one or more of them made her orgasm more than you. ohhhhh yeeeeeeeah!

i'd stay with her.

You're an absolute idiot if you don't use this to guilt her into a threesome with one of her girl friends.

or her mother

Did i burst your bubble?

Source on pic?

Once a whore always a whore

Personally lay it straight on her. Do what ever you think is the best. Also why ask Hughes's virgins this.

Personally lay it straight on her. Do what ever you think is the best. Also why ask Hugless virgins.

>what'st he difference between fucking 7 guys and fucking 7 guys
She's still a slut either way. Dump her OP.

Don't break up with her. This isn't something she's proud of. She needs you to support her. Her crying is a cry for help. Give her a second chance. Past is past. You guys are together for a reason. And she told you this because you deserve to at least know. Stay with her user.

"Shit man, if it was me.... I'd marry her."
~Tupac Shakur, through space and time

PRAISE LORD KEK

>Being a giant cum covered slut while people watch.
>Not being honest in the first place.
>being a cheater and an attention whore.
If you're cool with that then congratulations you played yourself.

Your an idiot. Everyone likes sex. What she did 3 years ago means nothing to your relationship unless your a judgemental piece of shit.

No you faggot. Just because she fucked someone before you, even if it was alot of guys at once, that's not a reason to break up with someone. Learn to forgive or something idc.

Jesus dude its not like u have exclusive rights to her pussy from the day she was born

This isnt times gone by where youre a girls first. Just get over it. Learn a healthy level of detatchment and move on. Dwelling on every sexual escapade a partners had is an unholy path to madness, live and let live.

Dont worry about such (in the long run) pointless shit

Use it as a guilt trip to get her to do some really nasty shit.....then dump her

That rules. She's a keeper.

If you stay with her you'll be so fucking pathetic it hurts, there are literally billions of better less trashy vaginas out there. You stay with that little tramp and she'll be the boss of the relationship. A gang bang isnt something respectable or forgivable. Just cut your losses and try not to think about how much of a fucking tool you are. Things always get better dude. Except staying with her, that'll only get worse. Pathetic lmao

faggot hoes dont make housewives

No... She totally regrets it. It even wasnt herself, give her a chance. :I

Honestly who really cares. This happened before you met her. So it's her past not yours. Now you can both get tested for sti's and then continue on your life together.

Who cares what happened before you two dated? You guys like each other, that's it.

Women cry over everything you fucking cuck, its the only way other than their pussy they can get leverage over anything.

tell her youll forgive her if you get to be in a 3 way (with another girl obviously)

You're the tool here

I'm the one who posted this comment. Wanna talk about it over kik? I'm good with advice : Heskoo2

Option A: Tell her you don't care.
Option B: Tell her it unsettles you but you want a threesome to make it even.
Option C: Dump Her

thats kind of hot i would make her do another one then break up with her

Judgmental hypocritical people.
Accept people as they are and don't let experiences define them but the character they are in effort of becoming.
Or be judged for the same reason you'd judge another

That is legitimately disgusting. How would you even be able to look at her the same?

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Get out of there son. No good can come from staying with a hoe. What if she decides to get back at you one day with some similar shit? Kick her ass to the curb.

This

>49 replies
>36 posters

samefagging roastie gangbang slut detected

Bitchs always be a Bitchs 4ever

a cheating bitch stays a cheating bitch. i am sure she enjoyed it.

did she cum? and where did they cum? these details matter a lot

>They fucked her for over 4 hours.
B8

It's called having standards you virgin. not everyone is willing to take trashy ass cumdumpsters

Only logical thing to do

Tell her what you heard from the other girls at the party. Tell her that what she did was before you met and that doesn't bother you. Tell her what bothers you is that she is lying now about the motivations for the act and that she says she doesn't remember. Tell her that you will give her a chance to be honest and if she is, you will stay with her.

If she won't be honest, even after you say that what she did 3 years ago didn't matter, then tell her there's no way you can trust her to be honest about important things in the future.

It's not about the past, it's about the present and future.

>Or be judged for the same reason you'd judge another

Well I've never been in a gangbang where I let 7 dudes fuck me for 4 hours while everyone cheered and watched, so I think this is perfectly acceptable.

Frankly I think this is an acceptable reason not to date any girl who's been excessively promiscuous. I've only had sex with long term partners, and I just don't want to be with a girl who's done casual stuff, let alone hyperslut gangbang stuff.

7 to 1, in a room full of people... like i'm not judging her but what a huge fucking slut

>walks into internet tackle shop
>points out there is bait everywhere
>expects to receive kudos for it on an anonymous image board

stay with her if you want to get cucked the first time she gets a little suspicious of you

Are you saying that fucking for 4 hours isn't possible? Virgin detected.

This is the real answer OP.

It's up to you, if it bothers you too much you might as well break it off. Just gotta be honest with your own feelings. For your own sake. If she gets upset now then that's better than this problem resurfacing later.

Thanks Cap'n!

They obviously didn't all fuck her simultaneously

Femanon here
I can tell you OP we do like this for
>first and foremost attention
> secondary we love the dick
> thirdly we're always curious about guys dick size
Must add biggest dick don't make the best fuck certainly doesn't make the anal experience very enjoyable
>fourth we love to make other femanons jealous
> fifth being centre of attention beats any name calling
> sixth we only regret being a slut if future partner finds out
> seventh we can always blame drink or Drugs
>eighth what better way to announce we're a good fuck
>we all want to try anal at least once
> ninth we all want to try BBC at least once
> tenth every single last one of us has a sluttier side
My advice being a fair minded gril is finish with the slut let her find another male user who doesn't know her past that is what she really wants so she can play being the shy innocent wife to him and her future in laws. She will think she can do whatever the fuck she wants if you stay with her she will never accept you as a real man like Desmond with the bbc

Likewise if it's not something that you can't accept and look past then don't. Move on.
However consider where you're at. On Sup Forums.
I'm sure there are plenty of things that you find acceptable that other people would generally abhor.

How old are you guys? And how long have you been together?

If you really like her, let it go. It sounds like the girls who told you are cunts and just wanted to try and hurt her.

Everyone makes mistakes even huge ones like that, if you can move past it talk to her. If you can't move past it then break up with her but don't make her feel shitty about something she already feels ashamed about.

Same, it's like you kind of want to know what she did, or if she was a slut before you, but at the same time, your whole perseption of her will change once you know, and there's no turning back. Believe me, I'm in a shit situation like that. She cheated her ex with another ex, and the ex she cheated with is her friend now, I'm about to leave her, I can't continue like this, and I don't want to be made fun of.

Don't listen to any of the females in this thread saying "the past doesn't matter". Like for real in what reality is that a thing? Oh, well I used to rape and murder children but the past shouldn't matter because I'm with you now baby.

Our experiences define our character and are a good indicator of future action. The world works on action, not intent or wishful thinking.

Over 4 hours

>Frankly I think this is an acceptable reason not to date any girl who's been excessively promiscuous.
She's not promiscuous - she's crazy. She did it for revenge. Crazy girls are great sex, but not worth the serious issues that come with it.

Pic not related.

You fucking cuck. What do you think you should do uh? Go and suck the cocks of the 100 dudes that have fucked her? Small wonder this being Sup Forums.
Of course you have to dump her you fucking fag.

Just get her to up the ante in bed. If she's gonna be a slut, she'd better at least be a good slut. Since you're still young enough to even remember high school, who you date now doesn't actually matter, but in a few years when everyone is too jaded and up their own ass to date at all, you'd wish you were in the position you are in now.

dude any girl who gets gangbanged is instantly promiscuous by definition. yes she's also crazy. crazy and slutty.

Pretty good answer tbh.

No. What does it matter what she did before you.

why do u wanna compared dick size? how did u do that in your experience? do u wanna compare cut/uncut too?

Your all faggots. This is pasta.

>dude any girl who gets gangbanged is instantly promiscuous by definition
Look up the definition, Einstein

>demonstrating or implying an undiscriminating or unselective approach; indiscriminate or casual.

>gets gangbanged by 7 randos at a party

literally promiscuous.

It is mind blowing how much sense this makes. Thanks fembot.

While this is a very wise post....
Tits or GTFO

I think OP is jealous that the GF has been with more guys at once than him

>Before we started dating
Don't dump her, go to the bedroom and comfort her. She's done nothing wrong and she's devastated

You're obviously not a woman. Your post is too logical.

Would you date someone who used to murder small animals and mail their bloody decapitated heads to elementary schools? If no, why not? It shouldn't matter what they did before you.

I personally compare dick size by putting it in my mouth are you a virgin?
>it's no good fucking a guy with a micro dick if he can't use his tongue and fingers
>it's no good fucking a guy who's dick is to big and fat so it's painful fucking
Do you get what I'm saying?
I'm not to afraid to admit liking the dick but it's got to he the right dick on the right person for me to have relationship

>she done nothing wrong
She isn't Hitler you idiot, that's OP's gf we're talking about.

>a b/tard knows multiple women that aren't related to him

oh so u just wanna see what each of their sicks r like when you have multiple cocks at the same time? do u wann compare how much they cum and how far they shoot too or does that not matter?