Donald Trump Prefers His Steak Well Done, AKA The Worst Possible Way

I am now /artilleryforhillary/.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/05/05/boxing-champion-adrien-broner/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-well-done-steak_us_56ec54bbe4b084c672203a4b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You like your meat red and bloody, riddled with parasites?

>/artilleryforhillary/

Why is well done so hated?

Because medium and medium-rare taste so much better. Well done is too try. I believe it's healthier though, and we all know how Trump is with that. No drugs or alcohol and whatnot

>Trump prefers steak well done
>Black vote increases
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/05/05/boxing-champion-adrien-broner/

What's with you burgers hating something that's properly cooked and not partially raw? I never understood that.

I like to put BBQ sauce on my well done steak.

Really?

I also like my steak well done
I want it fully dead

Trump always gets the meathead endorsements.

It's a meme. One of the few good ones liberals have come up with.

Frankly, what the US calls, "Medium Rare," is probably, "Well Done," in other parts of the world.

I like McDonalds ketchup on my fried eggs

And Bill Clinton likes his cock well bunned.
So get your hillary punk ass back to the children's cafeteria table

Well done is a Jewish thing.

Jews usually have it well done.

>McDonalds ketchup
I remember the good old times when McDonalds used Heinz ketchup and mayo and etc.

yes i do

because if it wasn't hated, then people wouldn't suffer from intestine worms and in a 300 million populated country, that would make some pharmaceutical companies pretty upset.

Well done is the only acceptable answer when eating out

>Because medium and medium-rare taste so much better.
But taste is a matter of opinion though

Literally I'm one of the only ones who orders well done and sometime even waitresses ask me, "Are you sure? do you want to eat a shoe?" etc.
It's not a jew thing

He's going to be 70 next month and is healthier than people half his age. Must be doing something right.

I like my steak the same! I am now a #CruzMissile

>huff poop

Reminder.

a good rare steak melts away on your tounge.
Well done is just meat

i prefer well done

>not wanting your meat properly cooked

The fuck America?

It was a holocaust joke.

>british
the memes are true

lol, I've seen dozens of threads posted on Sup Forums at some point or another where everyone rabidly, angrily defended steak cooked as rare as possible. You were faced with an online lynch mob if you even suggested that well done was an acceptable way to cook a steak.

But now, when we find out Trump likes his steaks well done, suddenly everyone on Sup Forums is coming out of the woodworks fervently defending well done steaks.

Seriously Sup Forums, can you be any more hypocritical?

>back to tumblr

fuck trump and his cuck steak

rare or medium rare is best

i hope somebody out there actually thinks this lol
>well done steaks aren't glorified hamburgers, it's another BIG PHARMA CONSPIRACY!!!!"

its another city/urban thing.
I live in rural Ohio, y first job was in a 'BBQ' place. everybody had their steaks well done except the rare occasion somebody had it medium.

you ask anyone around here and they say at least medium well. but when you venture to a bigger place like Cleveland or Cbus, they all say medium at the most.

It was even the holohoax day yesterday and I missed that, shit

They are literally eating raw meat, disgusting.

"bigly" is not a word

Donald Trump is autistic. Of course he likes his steaks well done.

>Ameritards eat raw meat

Less than 60% white and it fucking shows

>ArtilleryforHillary

Reminder.

>Jews usually have it well done.

Like the Germans liked to have their grandparents

>hating people for how they like their steak done

How petty can you get?

>Frankly, what the US calls, "Medium Rare," is probably, "Well Done," in other parts of the world.

lolno. go to and learn. practically all of them think a steak should be red and juicy on the inside, and seared on the outside.

ground beef, on the other hand, is full of shit from the machine, so they agree that it has to be thoroughly cooked.

t.long term coo/ck/

I am disappoint.

You better believe it. If only for all the obnoxious dipshits that cry about how I prefer my food cooked.

>liking well done steak
wew lad

That's some shit meat you're eating if you have to worry about that, America-kun

>I like my steak uncooked and bloody so the restaurant can save time and money serving it to me and thus have a higher profit margin
Literally Jews

Thats pretty pathetic t bh f am.

Well Done masterrace

with ketchup preferably

>"Are you sure? do you want to eat a shoe?"
Ha. Thanks for the tip. It'll be the only one given at this table until I leave.

It is that way even here.
If you want to eat raw meat, get it directly from a farmer or hunter

That's complete bullshit

people STILL think Sup Forums is a single person

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Is this some kind of a joke? I mean, they can't seriously be trying to use dietary preferences to turn people off to a candidate. If you're opinion of the potential leaders of the free world is changed by how well done their steak is then you probably shouldn't vote.

youd be suprised at how many people this would actually change their opinon

people are fucking retarded

I was like we have Raw meat for people to cook at home and the Germans don't? nooooooooooooooo you dont say.

Why does it even matter?

Do you not know how petty and uninformed the general public is?
I know a woman who voted for the guy that invented her hair straightener.

Wow it's like he actually read Donald's policies and wants to pay lower taxes and isn't just screaming racist.

Trump can fuck off
I miss Rand

People tend to get pretty worked up over this. Years ago I was in a thread where people recounted sabotaging customers' orders because they dared insult the Steak God with anything beyond medium. Talking about muh texture and muh hemoglobin like they were quoting the fucking Bible.

Oh ye of little mind

Allow me to introduce myself: I am Sup Forums.
That's right. Every single post you see? That's me. I can change my ID and my flag at will. I love having long conversations with myself bantering back and forth on this website. I can type at over 120 words per minute, and post as fast as you can blink. My image folder is over 2 terabytes.

Every now and then an outsider comes by and thinks they're on a popular image board, when really it's just me. It's funny to watch actually. My memes spread far and wide across the internet, I'm one of the most influential people alive.

Enjoy your stay on my board, but don't stick around too long. You're cramping my style

Sup Forums BTFO!

>This is all they have left

I cannot wait for the general.

Does this mean welldone is the literally hitler of steaks?

>wanting your steak medium/medium-rare a.k.a eating the meat fedora

That should be classified as a war crime, good sir. How can Mr. Trump call himself a real man if it doesn't enjoy the fine taste of medium rare steak with a fine glass of Cabernet Sauvignon. I refuse to doff my fedora to him any longer!

Nothing goes better with my well done Hitler than a little dab of A1, and a nice shower after.

That's the way I reich it.

The perfect steak

I like Trump, but am very dissapointed in his choice of steak. I stand with Hank on this one.

I have my well done too. Red meat literally makes me gag. I'd rather not eat it at all if I can't have it well done.

Hank also had an existential crisis when Bush had a limp handshake.

>I like my steak only partially cooked so the restaurant can save money
wew lad

Holy Shit

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-well-done-steak_us_56ec54bbe4b084c672203a4b

"If You Judge People For How They Like Their Steak, You Might Be A Trump Supporter"

You guys fell for the raw meat jewish meme.

It's always this smug style in liberal media now. Just talking down constantly. Claiming to be right without any stats to prove it. And people just buy into it.

That looks like if you took it to the vet you could probably bring I back to life. Gross.

Yeah but that's what made the show so great. Hank was a real American who was put into situations where he is confronted with the fact that most Americans are no longer longer hard working, red meat eating, firm hand shake giving men. Hank probably wouldn't be a fan of Trump. But then again I love hanks character because he reminds me so much of my dad, and my dad is all in on Trump.

I dont understand what difference does it make if your president like some specific food done some specific way unless it involves eating humans
Or why the hell cheating on a wife matters enough for impeachment
Shitty popularity contest it is, thats why we are against murkan "democracy"

>Kate Bratskeir

I think she's jewish based on two certain articles she wrote about "jewish penicillin" and "ben and jerry's icecream in israel".

>Articles are kinda old

oh well.

Well done get a gun in yo face...
BITCH NIGGA

Well yes, I also eat my meat cooked like a human being. I'm not a fucking animal that I eat things raw.

I'm sorry but genuinely mostly only cowards and shitskins who come from poor countries where their meats are infested with worms like their steaks well done.

You can eat steak well done with no harm in any first world country because only the outside, even then with steak tartare, if it is handled right by the chef and butcher there is no problem.

>“‘Saving for well-done’ is a time-honored tradition dating back to cuisine’s earliest days. … What happens when the chef finds a tough, slightly skanky end-cut of sirloin that’s been pushed repeatedly to the back of the pile? He can throw it out, but that’s a total loss. He can feed it to the family, which is the same as throwing it out. Or he can ‘save for well-done’—serve it to some rube who prefers his meat or fish incinerated into a flavorless, leathery hunk of carbon, who won’t be able to tell if what he’s eating is food or flotsam. Ordinarily, a proud chef would hate this customer, hold him in contempt for destroying his fine food. But not in this case. The dumb bastard is paying for the privilege of eating his garbage! What’s not to like?”

Enjoy your worms

Autism

>because only the outside has bacteria that needs to be killed I mean

You mean countries that have shit quality meat can't enjoy a proper steak well done because it gets dry as a shoe sole.
Meanwhile we have very juicy meat even when it is well done. I don't like red meat that much but it must be a culinary crime to live in your country.

Canada we're going to be majority hispanic in decade or so.
That WILL be us.
Enjoy your Mexican Border.

>not knowing that it's more tender and a better cut of meat when cooked medium rare

What a bitch

At least our parasites are in our meats, not in our streets

You kidding? It's much harder to cut precisely because it is more raw, and it tastes like crap.

>Meanwhile we have very juicy meat even when it is well done
All meat no matter how good it is cooked loses texture and flavor, any chef would tell you this

I'm sure an expensive 400 dollar piece of kobe beef would be fine well done just because it is almost pure fat but that doesn't mean it won't taste better medium rare

Well done offers almost zero texture contrast between the the crispy outside doneness of the steak and the beefy soft inside of the steak.

because trump ordered it after he won some state

He loves dem taco bowls, though, so all is forgiven.

if you actually read that interview, Broner can barely speak english.

He has no idea what he's talking about.

So then trump had his steak the way he had that state. Well Done

>All meat loses that disgusting taste of blood and gains an actual, edible and desirable flavor

well done