How does Sup Forums feel about male sex toys. seems like a good way to blow 20-30$

How does Sup Forums feel about male sex toys. seems like a good way to blow 20-30$

Anyone have one?

I have one that I use more than I want to, but the wife doesn't put out like she used to.

Curious as well...do these really feel good?

I used to have a Venus Real in medium firmness, I definitely recommend it. It's very important though to clean and DRY it after every use, I was lazy and didn't dry mine and after about a year of use I developed jock itch. Got a Venus Clone in hard to replace it, I'd recommend to read /jp/'s onahole thread pastebin before you buy anything.

They are OK but not the real deal though I use them during dry spells

they can be fun if you wanna have a long jack session.

when i wanna just jack off real quick, hand is better.

i have a lot of sex toys. fleshlight, tengas flips, tenga eggs, onaholes, butt toys, vibrators, and a full size doll.

>also, the device

Bunch of normies in here.

Go to jlist or similar to get your toys, most of the shit on Amazon or similar sucks. Flashlights suck too, point is you need to go to a japanese site to get a good one.

Get proper lube that is meant to emulate a womans fluid. Get a onahole that has lots of stuff going on inside of it, instead of just some random grate-like lines. Spend 40-60 for a proper hole and lube and remember what a neanderthal you were with your hand.

If that doesn't work get a hitachi magic wand and a onahole like toy that attaches to that and cum in literally 20 seconds. Most onaholes, if actual good ones, will make you cum faster than any hand or flashlight could ever.

But I don't wanna cum fast I want to enjoy

>jlist
Jlist is nothing but overpriced garbage targeted towards wannabee weebs. Use NLS, alice-stage, or Queencat.

do this
i sit there like that for like 20 minutes and get to a point where i feel really close to cumming for a long time, then finally have a 30 second orgasm.

When she stops putting out. Time to look else where.

Thanks...for the link. It got some basic advice, basically "don't be stupid"

Well give us some examples of the types you have tried. Whats good first product?

I'm never understand how women so putting out, I'm 30, been married 5 years, and I fuck her every day when she gets home from work, and once again before going to bed, there is no asking, she gets home, we make out, and 15 minutes later she's riding my cock

Ignore typos, typing from my phone

or like op's pic - toy demon

OP here

then what are you doing in this thread?

I was looking at toydemon, theres a youtube channel that reviews most of the stuff on there and I saw a few I want to try

the youtube is XXX BRANDED REVIEWS

incase anyone was wondering

Get a meiki zxy

no bullshit response? Great if you can't be arsed with finding some slut to fuck on a night out

refer to

I can't find that thread in jp. HALP