Poor Japan :( We should let them build up their military to the same level as the US :((((((

Poor Japan :( We should let them build up their military to the same level as the US :((((((

quora.com/How-trained-and-capable-are-the-current-Japanese-self-defense-forces-How-sophisticated-is-their-equipment

Other urls found in this thread:

namu.wiki/w/제주 4.3 사건
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if their army chimps out that means no more anime

yeah, no.

But having 3 enemies, surrounding you isn't a bad thing :(( Just look at Poland. :D

You know what is bad thing. It's when Japanese have their army back, then goes bat shit crazy to conquer the Asia again. That's the bad thing.

For you :^)

Don't you trust your military to protect you if that happens?

I trust our armed forces, I served in the Air Force for 2 years and I'm ready to fight for my country. But if the Japanese have their army back I'm sure that it will bring some dispute and casualties in East Asia. Well, that's what happened in the ww2. That's why I don't want them to have army.

shut up old fart just wreck N.Korea down and defend us

lazy cunt

>it will bring some dispute and casualties

nice try, kim.
but that pales in comparison to the No.1 massacres of all time occured in SK.
over 1,000,000 taken away somewhere never came back. awesome!
you know there are lots of Koreans n ex-Koreans in Japan whose anscestor were killed by SK.
almost SKs still hate those people in SK and Jap, as you know.
racial discrimination.
also they are still frightend with SK. if said something even in Japan, would be killed by SK. lol
those people basically do never trust SK, so they have been fighting against SK , Jap , and US. ok?

this is one of the tragedies.
제주 4.3 사건
namu.wiki/w/제주 4.3 사건

They deserved it. Shame it was only two nukes though

Japan and China are the biggest threats in Asia. You both eager to conquer other countries. You brought some massive chaos to Asia back in WW2. No one want that to happen ever again. Please, just stay the way you are now. Japan has no right to have army at all. You guys are like time bomb.

>no one want that to happen ever again.

Speak for yourself, Japan is our best friend now, might as well have them be a superpower.

This.

Japanese high politicians have some bunch of bat-shit crazy nationalists(some with Yakuza ties) that wanna rebuild the military and who can guarantee that these same people won't start fucking with Russia, Korea and China because of some islands and then get nuked again, but this time animus won't survive.

we need stronk army and police to prevent foreign militants to commit crimes in Japan desu

What nukes are for? An aggressor country would demolished to the nuclear dust and maybe some neighbor countries too and maybe half of the world and then nuclear winter happens.

>a cunt of the 3rd most foreign criminals in Japan

>russian
>shilling for nuclear war

Figures

maybe jap would do nothing even if push comes to shove.
and almost japs never want "chimp up",unless something bad to jap happens.
all you need to do is to reveal SKs crime and appologize to those who you hate, you know what I mean. ex-korean and people living in south side of korea.

So, your govt fault for letting them in. What does that have to do with the subject anyway?

this

But being Japan is a crime. Your prime minister always apologizes for crimes.

but deny it right after lel

No please let's have a cyberpunk and space travels first alright?

There is no such thing as 'best friend' in diplomacy. They are acting like cute innocent shiba inu just because they lost the war and you are the world superpower now.
Nice diagram. Congrats for your first ever work done by MS Excel.

Kinda want it to happen just so China can have an excuse to nuke Japan.

You realize we litterally have nukes on their island, I said best friend to be nice, we're their fucking overlords. They try to betray us we'll destroy them. They need a military, to conquer Asia, for the US

No one can't deny apologize even Germany. Ones you apologize it's on forever.

You are overreacting.

also that is SKs propaganda in order to try to hide SK crimes.
SK did serious massacres over 1,000,000

To be frank, I think that they need an army. Considering the threats there, and also it has been a long time after WW2. We do not bash to Germans for having their army, and fear that they will kill all the Jews again, do we? So Japan won't. Besides, the U.S. will utterly BTFO Japan if they do anything bad.

South Korea have high depression suicide numbers also their president is an occult group of necromancers.

To be fair the only reason Germany was allowed to keep an Army was because of the Cold War. But I do agree Japan should have an Army.

Do these look like army material to you? Just let them masturbate to little girls in peace

There are still American military bases in Germany (and i think in Japan too) though.
And Germany's army isn't even close to being a threat because it's 100% volunteers, whereas in Israel everyone has mandatory army service, even the women

to be honest, I don't want that will happen.
if SK don't deny their crime and appologize to Korean and ex-Korean whose anscestor suffered, everything might be fine.

We still have plenty of bases their, since they have to follow the bullshit "self-defense" clause they would get BTFO by a country like Russia or China if they wanted to invade.

I can see where this thread is heading

Path of the ninja it's a way of deceit.

With U.S support of course.

if your korean hapa, there is a posibility your grandpa n ma had killed by SK in the No.1 massacre of all time occured in SK.
over 1,000,000 killed by SK.
try to ask your mom.

>this is exactly what common Koreans think

I just did. My grandpa died in the No.3 massacre. Not No.1. He was too late

>govt fault
you must be really a chimpanzee It's your people's fault

>be Canadian
>abducted a Jap women
>raped and killed her
>dissected her body
>raped a part of body
>threw them away

>the No.3 massacre
I don't know that meaning. if your gramdpa lived in south side of SK and you went back to SK, they could hate you.
I swear.

>be Japanese
>kill a Dutch women
>raped her corpse
>ate parts of her body
>threw them away

my grandpa died but thankfully he survived

nice try kim.
you know depressed SKs tend to move to leaf being brain-washed by SK. whose education depends on SK commie, as you know.
Leaf is a No.1 cum they move to today.

didn't you know dutch women are delicious?

if your really korean hapa, you should not blurt out easily. those living in Japan are really frightened.

Do Koreans really feel this way? Don't the vast majority of Japanese citizens strongly oppose re-militarization?

They even strongly preferred Hillary just off the fact that Donald threatened to leave Japan on their own.

To add, I don't get why people don't want women in the army.

Strength is a part of Japanese culture. But, if Japan was left alone, away from the US, they would get raped, since they're not allowed to have a military..

uhh...US has an agreement to give them a couple years to build up their military before we can leave if we chose to, or they wanted us out(they can kick us out if they want).

But they are a cute little Shiba Inu!

Island nations have a huge offensive oriented armies.

is that a kid in the US side? the one on the left

no

>Good thing

When Japan last invaded Korea, they brought up your country significantly.

They left you universities, hospitals, roads, railroads and basically gave you a purpose (to fight against dirty chinks).

You can hate on the Japs as much as you want, but the fact of the matter is that prosperity increased in Korea when Japan ruled it.

South Korea nowadays = Poorman's Japan.

>inb4 much comfort women

>There is no equivalent of a US State Trooper or UK Territorial Army in Japan.
Were they referring to the National Guard? Do State Troopers have AT-4's in their patrol cars?

BLS RESPOND WITH WIT

Dutch had enslaved Japanese girl since 1600s

You forgot the part where Japan didn't even punish him lel

well Japan did interupt Korea's own efforts at modernization. School and hospitals were already brought to the common masses via missionaries

朝の4時台から発狂してるとかこいつやばいだろ
奈良には精神病院がないのか?