Hey Sup Forums I did a test here () and it turns out that I might actually be fucking autistic

Hey Sup Forums I did a test here (channel4.com/programmes/how-autistic-are-you) and it turns out that I might actually be fucking autistic.

What do.

Other urls found in this thread:

channel4.com/programmes/how-autistic-are-you
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is the other part

I think you're in the goldilocks section of autism where you get math / programming abilities at the cost of minor social retardation, welcome to the club

Do I get a prize for that?

No just job security and never quite fitting in with the normies

ya ya ya lets have fun wut do user

>uses kali
If you're op I think the test might have underestimated things

Anybody else wants to take the test too?
It's here:
channel4.com/programmes/how-autistic-are-you

Not Op or user, but what's wrong about Kali? I'm new to pen-testing so I'm not too knowledgeable on the subject.

fuck it it is sat lets have fun ,,,O not op

Me too, man. I think I'm going to seek a diagnosis now. I didn't realize how bad off I was.

First thing people who want to get into 'hacking' do is get kali. Honestly, learn some c and some networking and youll be miles ahead of the other scrubs

The King in the north!

You'll fit in herre

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: THE DEADLY SPAWN
A full blown autistic kid must use his autism to save himself and his family from an alien invasion. This kid was autistic before it was even a thing.

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows... just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

It is ok just for playing games instead of running scrips has all the tools

holy fuck you went over the scale

reeeeeeee

>no social skills
>semi organised
Pretty much te definition of autist

I feel your pain user my power level was much lower than I expected too

yeah i fuckin broke it man

kek

FUCKING NORMIES

How the fuck do you even treat autism? You take pills or something?

sometimes

i think therapy is used as well

not sure yet

I don't think you even treat it you just live with the fact that you're part of a super race

I'm the least autistic person here

uhhhh

Btw. This test is fucking funded by British NHS.

Nope.

Well... I find this pretty accurate

Wait, so if you get under the average of normality, what does that make you? Some sort of freak?

I think that pretty much makes you the Anti-Christ of Autism. Or some other analogy...

Hmmmm

So... if I get twice as much as the test considers "average" then should I visit the doctor?

I didn't even do too bad considering I am a diagnosed asspie.

This test is formed horribly TBH xD

MODS MODS MODS