All drunk, bored, buzzed, stoned, RC enthusiast and general un-entertained Anons welcome!

All drunk, bored, buzzed, stoned, RC enthusiast and general un-entertained Anons welcome!
OP is riding the tail end of his first experience with an Ethylphenidate binge, help me ride out this gnarly comedown.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/II15JCuxRQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's better flubromazolam or flubromazepam

aaa user stayed home trying to keep my chick clean wut did you do ??

I don't really mess with the benzo type RCs but I can point you in the right direction. Are you trying to does to deal with anxiety, or are you looking for a buzz?

I've had like 4 drinks and I'm going to bed in 20 min.

EPH was a weird ride man, kind of a dirty stim. Mainly just listened to music and tried to stay on top of the experienced. What's your lady stuck on?

Happy dreams broham. I fuckin hope I can sleep sometime soon lol

she like H too much i am on top of it but i am worried she will go rough

H is a difficult act to balance, but possible. I feel like its a ticking time bomb tho. When I was younger I had a hellish time trying to kick my Dilaudid habbit. Made me stay clear of H and anything IV

Both but more so anxiety and panic attack
What would be the closest thing to alprazolam ?

Turn this into a comfy thread.

ya man i feel you ...she is pissy right now because we did not go out i have to cut it out ,,, fuck yo i am the one who interduce her to it I am going to hell for it too

Etizolam for sure for panic attacks and temp relief. The problem with the other two is the incrediblely long half life, as well as its potency requires volumetric does WITH a milligram scale, which would be then be okay to take like 0.25mg every morning. Memory will suffer tho

I'd advise user to try and just take etizy when you need to clam down, as taking benzo's daily for long term solution can lead you down a bad road my friend

One that fucks heavily with dissos checking in. Going to kenya in a few months for that ketamine, love me some robo and 3-meo-pcp, got an order of 3-oxo-pce coming in soon. What combos yall know and fuck with?

yo I like comfy thereds every one are nice

YES! exactly what I wanna vibe to atm

Drunk off of a bunch of PBRs here, feeling a little blue. Here's a comfy image though!

I got this from a chick on a comfy post the other day she was cool but a bit goofyy but it was nice

Comfy philosopher?

On my way to being drunk as fuck. have a picture

You'll be alright user, just keep a good heart through it all and come out the otherside

This one's pretty fucking amazing.

Super excited to try DCK! Wish I was around for MXE lol. Although Im a bit cautious with dissos as I did too much DXM as a kid

PBR's are a rough drunk for me. Have to drink fast to make em work lol.

Advice to anyone: DONT FUKKIN DO AMBIEN

hi

I dont drink every day or anything, so a decent PBR binge can catch me pretty good. I didn't eat dinner, so yeah.....

thanks user
but

i wish i could take it all away ....she is a good girl ..and i fucked her up

Never in my fucking life again.

Maybe not cozy so much as majestic. Lemme find something more fitting...

Yeah, I wish I could tell my stories about ambien fully but I obviously dont remember it all. Incredibly fucked up - still haunts me to this day.

that'll do it. Moderation is blessing. I have that genetically cursed tolerance hahah. Pic is one of my favorite papes

Anyone else love it when there is a light shower and its super overcast? My favourite kind of day.

saved ...thanks user

Yes. I've been having that weather a lot lately - all week its been like 45f (7c for euro/canada dudes) here and lightly rainy. Perfect weather for chilling inside!

You might just find a way to save you both. You never know user, life has a way of taking the long way around to figure things out.

Hello friend

Haha image reminds me of Seinfeld - "I am the master of my domain!"

It's magical for me. Overcast weather and some green forest is one of my favorite things

That sounds so nice :)

yes user,...... she is all cuddle up with me right now ...we dig the comfy pic''s

>you are a good dude we will be good ...thanks

How the fuck is this cozy? Kinda funny for a weeb but....

Comfy music:
youtu.be/II15JCuxRQQ

youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k

Glad y'all feelin the compy. Keep moving foward user, one fuck-ton of adventure to the next.

When Cameron went to Egypt Land...
Let my people go.

Anyone lurking?

Way too late for that user. So many memoryless nights.

ha ha ha...... we took this just for you ...lol user yup one at a time .....lmfao

OP is dumb and redosed his EPH lol. Gonna be up for good awhile

hahaha good times

Nice to know someone's looking

where you from user she wants to know.... as do i

beautiful
California.

And this is my last one boys, thank you and goodnight.

thx user. Got some new ones

Im high off of Coffee hehe :P