I'm doing a presentation in college about how people on Sup Forums communicate with each other...

I'm doing a presentation in college about how people on Sup Forums communicate with each other. Everyone act natural so I can use you fags for sources.

Other urls found in this thread:

semo.craigslist.org/cas/6120669269.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watcha sayin'? I ain't hear nuffin

To do that you go to others thread not make your own

Fuck you

I can't understand you nigger, white power

Hello I am a Reddit transplant who is currently taking hormones for my transformation.

Traps aren't gay

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What did you do to be inclusive today?

I brought a minority coworker a milkshake

Jacob?

Niggers did nothing wrong!

But that is where he will get the best/most results

I like to lick my sister's brown asshole.It tastes sweet and salty. I don't even mind the hair.

I'm thinking about Andy Sixx's creamy log of shit

My older sister introduced me into scatplay. She shat a turd on my face when I was sleeping. We've been eating each other's shit since then

I'm not saying the Holocaust never happened, I'm just saying there are holes in the plot.

everybody be cool

Jews were a mistake

>I'm too high to think of anything

And if it happened, I'm sure Hitler had a good reason for it.

Tell your teacher he's a faggot. If it's a she, drop the class.

What are you referencing, user?

semo.craigslist.org/cas/6120669269.html

me on the left

Your a fucking nigger faggot op and need to accept that we all die, let communism lead supreme screw capitalism, Bernie 2020

Right?? Jews must have historically been terrible houseguests, they've been successfully ejected from every nation they've ever occupied, ever.

Starts to make you wonder who was really at fault

ok

The only way to get a woman to love you is by hitting and humilliating her from time to time, that'll show her you are alpha

>be college freshman
>oneitis is a girl in my Physics course, we've talked irl before this like maybe twice
>in room playing EU4
>suddenly get a facebook notification
>holy shit it's her
>"come to my room rn"
>assume it's some party
>head down to Oneitis's room
>guy playing as fox suddenly gets all anal
>head up to bathroom hear fapping noises
>mom into succubus
>head up to bathroom hear faping noises
>.
>oneitis in bed
>guy playing as fox suddenly gets all anal
>mom into succubus
>hear fapping noises

Nice one user

Yeah man, every country through history has realized that jews are always trying to infiltrate places of power and take control to make a world government. Now that they can travel through dimensions they have the american government under control. Good thing daddy Trump is fighting them