Yukk

Taste Great..

Moar

Less Filling

Is she fat?

Your GF is a dolphin?

Penetrate now.

Good job, now go enjoy that for all of us not getting laid tonight

perfect cunt. Any with cum leaking out, or her pissing?

nice dude, congrats on the gf with a nice pussy
keep em coming

Recent.. Few minutes ago.

Fag??

If this is live then timestamp and finger in her ass.

Looks fatty

Fuck the timestamp. You Want a Finger in the Ass.. Here it comes.

i want to see that ass or what her body like

Ass.

Congrats, OP. A girl who keeps a clean shop is a definitely a keeper. I say this as someone whose first girlfriend had a real stinker. I just thought that's how pussy was until my second girl came along. In the mean time it was kind of depressing like a cosmic joke I wasn't in on.
>This is what I'm supposed to be crazy over?

fuck that's a nice ass. Needs to be stretched out.

She keeps it all clean. Never dirty Anal sex.

Good girl. Good girl.

you guys dont love rocking a girl for an hour then turning her over to get a whiff of that sweaty ass hole just before you nut all over her back??

Butthole?

porpoise or dolphin?

>for an hour
Endurance is a thing. But it's not that kind of competition. It doesn't get a little painful for your girl after about 10 minutes or so?

Also, normal smells within reason are definitely a big turn on in the moment. But there are limits.

Bumping with milf gf pussy

you've never had sex for an hour? If im not overly horny or super attracted to the girl I can last almost as long as I want. Especially if I've got a condom on. But as long as she cums at atleast once its ok to finish.
If theyre hurting after thats how they know it was good lol
But yea some smells in the moment are hot but not if you pull their panties down and it smells like fish or ass right away

that's a keeper right there

I would do more than sniff her perfect asshole. But yeah. Every girl I've had complained after about 10 minutes.

after 10? what do you have a huge cock?

I wouldn't say huge but it's above average. 8 with pretty good girth. I lost my virginity at 16 to my first stinky girlfriend and even then I was buying lube at our local CVS. I remember being glad we needed it because the lube in a weird way helped to hamper the smell of her.

Rate my gf

So tiny and compact. You guys ever get into age play?

my first thought too...but i don't know why.

tight body, weird face tho
true, In'm pretty average. My highschool gf was pretty smelly too :///

Average is better than too big. Trust me. In college I've heard stories about guys being too big and it just not being able to work physically with their girls. As far as the state of feminine hygiene on our planet, I think maybe there's something going on with teenage girls with them just not being familiar with the way they need to clean themselves. Probably just due to their young age and inexperience.

dang, glad I don't have that problem but I've been able to please most of the girls I've been with.
I think diet plays a big part in vaginal scent. A lot of girls consuming too much sugar and processed foods and not drinking enough water.

I've definitely heard the same about drinking enough water. Stay hydrated especially in the summer. You know how there's a good version and a bad version of that smell? Hydration apparently keeps the smell on the good side of the spectrum.

hydration seems to be a big problem with most people who aren't very health oriented. I drink it like its a chore. I have to force the girls I date to stay hydrated

I think around 20 or so most women get the message that their below-the-waist hygiene is a big deal and a deal breaker if it's not good enough.

we can only hope they do

Even now years later if you catch a bad one it can throw you off for a while. You don't stop because...well it's sex. It's awesome. It's still pussy. But fuck.